Should I go to uni? I kinda want to to get out of my shithole city (LA) and to get an interesting job

Should I go to uni? I kinda want to to get out of my shithole city (LA) and to get an interesting job.

Attached: Kelly-Brook_bangtidy-net_413321.jpg (1950x3000, 673K)

Yes, try to get a high ACT/SAT score so a school offers you a merit scholarship and then major in something practical (business or STEM).

1) Consider price
2) consider what degree you are smart enough to get

LA is the best city in America though.

If you do, get a free ride. Don't go into debt for it.

What do you consider interesting op?

couldn't agree more

Attached: wholesale-district-skid-row-0.jpg (800x600, 76K)

>asking Jow Forums for advice

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Don't call it uni. It sounds fucking stupid coming from an American.

i really don't know just not a 9-5 desk job or something where i don't have think

Consider trades. You get paid from the start and can learn how to make all your own stuff if it please you. There's money in it too so you'll probably do better with chicks than at uni anyway if that's a factor.

i don't want to type out university

No. Worst mistake of my life. College is a bonafide fucking scam. Inb4 boomers saying otherwise. You were warned.

What did you major in, and how was it a scam.

Go to a Trade school.

Call it college then. That's what we call it here. If you can't be bothered to type 7 letters than maybe you'd be better suited for a career at Walmart.

fuck off if i don't have to type something out i wont fag

unless you have a shitload of money you're willing to blow, there's not much point going to uni if you don't have any fucking idea or direction as to what you want to be
figure that shit out first

Be prepared to want to kill yourself when you’re forced to take classes where you have to write about how great refugees are
t. Freshman

Avoid University, maybe go to community college.

Nice cherry picked image.

In reality, LA is home to beaches and literal celebrities. Everybody there is encouraged to be fit and maintain beach bodies because the lifestyle is rather grand even for a normie. Legalized marijuana and a thriving clubbing scene. Plenty of festivals and things to do.

But I totally see how LA is kryptonite for the typical pasty, socially inept, creepy, weird Jow Forumslack fat body incel who prefers rural (((("life")))).

Attached: los_angeles_skyline___night_by_renaissancenoir.jpg (900x505, 166K)

not surprised a canadian doesn't know what he's talking about. go degenerate more of your brain cells, cretin.

>uni
1. Do your parents have connections in the industry?
2. Are you talented at it?
3. Can you do it without massive debt?
Yes to all free and you can.

Attached: 44806301_340679083176405_1274039123371166668_n.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

I already graduated but im about to go to Cal State LA for my teaching credential after a year and a half break.

Its gonna be rough dealing with these social justice warrior NPCs on this campus OP, particularly as a 28 year old. How old are you OP?

I plan on living in Pasadena during the next two years.

You dont know what the fuck your talking about man.

t. Born and raised Southern California native.