Is this the real redpill?

Is this the real redpill?

Attached: mohammad, you son of a bitch.png (1920x1080, 964K)

only one user

Attached: desv2.png (690x539, 106K)

No. Muslims are subhuman trash like Jews, just not as smart.

>Ally with minions of Satan
Get fucked taqiyya boy

Yes actually.
But it must be a reaction ship of mutual respect. Islam will never respect us in our current state, we must drive their men out of our homes without mercy. Islam is a culture of strength, and they will only respond to strength.

Add a third arm. Basically all the Abrahamic religions should come together in some loose confederation. They have more in common than differences.
All of them celebrate the God of Abraham and basically should be more tolerant of each other's path to be closer to him.

Attached: Pale Horse.jpg (800x800, 306K)

> Abra-ban-ham-ic religions unite
yes, goy, that's the real red pill. forever submit your spiritual history to a roving pack of Hebrews.

hmm perhaps

As long as you follow the god of Abraham, you have to respect his chosen tribe, which just happened to be the one Abraham sired. What a coincidence.

PRAISE TENGRI

Attached: tengri.png (730x764, 14K)

Hebrews genetically are more than just the modern Jews.
Go back to when Rome destroyed Judea. Thats where the major split occurred and why modern Palestinians are genetically cousins to Jews in Jerusalem.

No, Jews flooded Europe with Muslims because they know Islam is destructive to Christianity and there is just no way around it.

Respect is interesting. Because when you compare the story of David and Solomon, even though the lord selected a new leader in David. David still saw Solomon as anointed and would not directly fight him even executing the man that claimed to have killed Solomon.
In like terms, you can respect the "chosen" and let whatever judgement fall upon them that God chooses.
And if there is no God, fine then we all live together without war. If there is a God then we can respect the choices he makes for his favored people.
But REMEMBER: To whom much is given, much is required,

In the ottoman empire we let christians keep their religion, culture, language. The small amount of "slaves" we collected from your lands became governors, high ranking military officers, and many more instead of spending their lives in farms doing nothing. The only discrimination they faced was paying more taxes compared to muslims.

And after 500 years of living in peace and prosperity under our empire you rebelled. And ironically still after nearly a hundred years, we Turks have a better economy, a better army, and better living standards than any balkan/caucasus country that rebelled against us.

Plus, even today there are hundreds of churches all around Turkey, how many mosques are there in Greece? How many in Armenia? How many in Georgia?

You lost your fucking chance. Both Europe and US is steadily declining. Christianity will become a small minority in a few hundred years.

Attached: yeniçeri.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Yes. But not in the way Trump is doing it.

Attached: 1512945427643.jpg (560x490, 49K)

It seems unworkable, although Christianity and Islam have more in common with each other than either do with the post-war liberal order, nonetheless because of social dynamics the Muslims and liberals are allied.

>kept as slaves
>forced to pay unfair taxes
>wtf why you rebel
I dunno turk face why did you resist the crusades?

Yeah i think so if we agree to peacefully separate.

Attached: 1489548944082.jpg (500x482, 168K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yeh totally make allies with the pedophiles that love rape, that'll really improve the white races problems

If by redpill you mean that Islam was created by the Catholic Church to wipe out the remaining true Christians in the Holy Land and Middle East then yes it is a redpill. Sucks though they failed to clean up after themselves with the failed Crusades, now their pet is out of control and causing havock everywhere.

If both stay in their respective places, sure, we can talk.

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

nope
look up the Barbary Slave Trade where muzzies enslaved 1.5 million christians from europe over many centuries

Appropriate dubbs

Both are blue pills. Science, natural selection and social darwinism are the true red pills.

Attached: logo.png (560x362, 114K)

Muslims would be fine staying in their own muslim countries if the jews weren't funneling the least civilized of them into the west.

The day of judgement crusade/jihad is the ultimate and final redpill