Bolsonaro is a fucking freemason you idiots

Attached: 4BF4719A-41C8-4E64-B94F-04D00A0EC2EA.jpg (810x449, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI&t=01s
heavy.com/news/2017/12/prince-harry-hand-gesture-illuminati-masonic-devil-photos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Attached: F909FA6E-0D95-43BF-AC68-DF5D383CFC6A.jpg (1242x1241, 114K)

Better then a communist

Based.

Attached: washington-george-3L.jpg (360x423, 54K)

>Masonic Liberalism
Lmao. Masons are so full of themselves

Barely, and not by much.
He will betray you. He is part of the NWO.

...liberalism aka capitalism is literally a masonic invention

>muh capitalism
congratulations you played yourself

>implying freemasons are bad

why do you glow in the dark?

Communism was started by freemasons. The hidden hand.
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI&t=01s

Attached: 5ef2ffe7e32076e774f534617e40bdfd.jpg (720x576, 39K)

Separated government and church = masonic idea

Freemasonry is a grave, grave sin

Attached: 6E82234C-3FD0-411A-8F53-0ABED201B014.jpg (425x516, 135K)

isn't everyone in power?

That's a bad thing.
Jow Forums is a Catholic board.

They are bad. They want a world without borders. Communism was started by freemasons

Attached: Unknown.jpg (93x209, 4K)

What's the problem with being part of a group of old farts who gather every now and then to eat food and giggle about secret handshakes?

Freemasonry is a fraternal organization where everyone regardless of social status is accepted as a brother in the lodge. They do a lot of charitable work and don't crave the limelight so people paint them in sinister tones.

you are too late he won

So am I. So what?

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-28-23-11-03.png (1439x2699, 1.96M)

who cares he made murder of commies and gays legal

Attached: hitlerFreemasonryMeme1.jpg (710x524, 113K)

It isn't, but when I see a free mason I'll thank him for it, just to be safe.

No it isn't. You're delusional. Even Catholic threads are hardly catholic.

>t. freemason

Lol everyone being here and using this platform is literally result of masonic efforts

then why are communists freaking out that he got elected?

He claims to be Christian, yet worships idols!
He is a snake and will sell out Brazil to international globalist interests.

All of them are! you moron! All of the people in power are in power because they belong to a royal lineage, otherwise you just stay at lower levels.

DUDE THE FREEMASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--american flag

And killed most whites in history
Why even listen to idiot anymore

Come out from under that memeflag before you accuse someone of deception.

We know, his VP is a hardcore mason and he's pretty open about it.
You could have just asked.

a freemason jew-lover

shit, im regretting this already.

ah well, hopefully he drops a few commies and criminals

When France needed "change" they got Rothschild banker Macron. Rothschild banker Rees-Mogg will be the next UK PM mark my words.

Attached: u.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

He'd have my vote right there.

Hitler saved Europe from the Red Army.

Attached: 1437633218372.jpg (640x838, 65K)

Be suspicious of these kosher nationalists. It doesn't mean they will not operate within the overton window of what would be suspected of a right wing nationalist, or that a right wing controlled op isn't better than a left wing character, being that the right wing controlled op will at least do some good things, but don't emotionally invest in them and be skeptical.

PROTOCOL No. 12
11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, off position, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very opposite to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

true

Attached: Pike Mazzini.png (2575x1147, 440K)

so what lmao

Retard burger doing its typical retard burgering

So was my grandfather.

who cares, masonry in Brazil nowadays is a whatsapp group for old folks (tiozões) to post memes

Fake quotations. Every time one of you faggots posts that shit on this board, someone asks you for evidence, and the only thing any of you every come up with is random scans of letters that clearly don't contain any of those quotations. To anyone familiar with Pike and his writing style, it's clear that the claims about that letter are an obvious fucking hoax. Also, the British Museum says no such letter exists, and there is no evidence that such a letter was ever in their collections. Contrary to what you will argue, that is not evidence that the alleged letters are real.

at least get a better pic kek

Attached: boohoo.jpg (999x666, 113K)

>Communism was started by freemasons
Nope. The commies were terrified of the Masons, which is why the Bolsheviks shut down all the lodges and banned the fraternity.

>hurr durr, he was a mason
>so dont remove commie trash!

KYS COMMIE FAGGOT!

Attached: 1394171093169.png (314x407, 14K)

Liberalism and capitalism are two completely different Insitutions. One is a political/social philosophy, albeit the free market aspect of classical liberalism, while capitalism itself is an economic system. Are you saying early classical liberal thinkers of the 18th century were Masons? Sounds like a load of meglamaniac shit Masonry would feed it's members to keep the paying dues

see

Trump is a freemason too. Jesus was also a freemason.

Black Lodges and White Lodges pvp on a world stage.

The white lodges are coming together in the final hours, as stated by Alex Jones on the podcast of the Roman Caveman.

Attached: yashu.jpg (571x979, 339K)

Which means the time machine was a Masonic invention too?

>wrongthink

Trump's victory was easy. America could count on some media conglomerates like Fox News and with the GOP. Also, Trump has been known by its tv appearances and his famous brands.
What Bolsonaro did was, indeed, impossible. He didn't have any support. The entire media called him sexist, racist, fascist, and even a nazi. Trump said some controversial things like "grab her by the pussy", but Bolsonaro said things like "If your kids start to become gay, just hit them a little bit and they will be straight", "I'm a proud homophobe", "the only role of the poor is to vote with a dumb degree in their pocket", "I support torture", and "Pinochet should have killed more people".
Bolsonaro entered in his political party this year. It had 1 congressmen. After the first round of the elections, it now has 52 congressmen. Nothing could stop him. Then he was stabbed. 12 centimeters. It's like two avarage American dicks inside your belly. He lost 2.5 liters of blood, he almost died. But he recovered quickly, the doctors said it was a miracle. He didn't have any support of the media, he had only 8 seconds on television. He had to fight one of the most corrupt establishments ever and fight an insecure eletronic voting system, but he fucking did it. He won. Almost 60 million Brazilians.

I would like to thank the Americans for making this possible with Trump's election and also to encourage our European and Latin American brothers. We're unstoppable.
Hail Mary full of grace!

>Jesus was a freemason

Attached: 1462422E-C8CF-40F9-AA1B-60FA2E649070.png (291x260, 121K)

Ignore the retarded burger and enjoy your winning, huefriend

What? Marx was a Freemason. Communism, ie asset stripping of the poor and redistributing it to the elite is Communism and Freemasonry. Just look at Thatcherism, a looting operation by the most Jewish political party in European history at the time.

>this is what rebbit actually believes

look at the etymology behind the word Carpenter. Do you see much woodwork in a desert?

He was called a spellcaster by many too, for what reason? Can you tell me why God made Flesh didn't cut his hair? The Nazirite oath.

Jesus is Lord

but we may all become Christs, we may all become Nazarene/Nothzir/Nazir/Nazirite

Attached: yash2.jpg (449x700, 55K)

Quite true, user. My maternal grandfather in Michigan was a master mason, and Catholic to boot.
Joseph Smith ,Mormon, was a mason.

Attached: mmlodge-head.jpg (720x202, 43K)

Hey dumb dumb, the Universal Head of Freemasonry is the Queens cousin. Think about that.

capitalism is borderline human nature

Scottish rite and Yale societies arnt real masons. Only became recognized thru corporate influence

>Marx was a Freemason.
Nope. Popular claim among anti-Masons, but there is absolutely no evidence to support the claim. Marx seemed wary of the Masons.

>Do you see much woodwork in a desert?
In the Levant? Yes. A tonne. Lebanon was famous for it's forests.

Reminder that masons are the good guys

Manly P. Hall was a mason

You sound like an automated response

GUYS I JUST HAD AN IDEA
If you check twitter youll see a lot of leftists considering suicide
if we get some hashtag famous like for example: #MorrerPeloBrasil ou #MorrerPelaDemocracia we could make them do it

Attached: 1540743097646.png (1026x765, 61K)

They're our enemies. Enemies of the Christian faith, and the only true religion Roman Catholicism. They're behind almost every coup and bourgeoisie revolution that ended monarchies and Western values around the world. Fuck them.

Marx literally moved to London to join the British Library spook network. There are multiple pictures of him doing the Hidden Hand (of Freemasonry).

>Joseph Smith ,Mormon, was a mason.
I've always wanted to ask a Mormon Mason about the parallels between Mormon practices and the York Rite. Interesting topic. I'm not Christian, so there's not much point in my going through the York Rite myself to find out, since the upper degrees require the candidate to profess the Christian faith.

>Universal Head of Freemasonry
No such thing. He's the head of Masonry in England.

>Scottish rite and Yale societies arnt real masons. Only became recognized thru corporate influence
i don't know anything about the Yale societies, but Scottish Rite is definitely real Masonry. It descends from the Rite of Perfection, which was descended from the French Rite, which is a very old rite.

The Mason shilling is real in this thread. Reminder tha masoniggers are transhumanists that strive for the dissolution of nations and races. It's proto-globalism.

>There are multiple pictures of him doing the Hidden Hand (of Freemasonry).
Explain what that is, and then show a picture of it. I'm guessing you're spouting pure bullshit, although you may well believe it.

Why the fuck would I care idiot?

larp pagan

>t. Oddfellow

Oh never mind, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, that's bullshit. Someone tucking his hand into his jacket is not some big Masonic secret. It's just something people do.

Just fucking Google The Hidden Hand, Freemasonry. Fucking lazy cunt.

You can google Ancient Aliens, but that doesn't make it real.

>Jews, gypses and gays are white
Poland should've been on their side

No it isn't, shill. Prince Harry does it all of the time, and the expression on his face shows clearly that he is signalling. Shifty bastard. He did it meeting Trumps wife. All of the people that do it are known Masons.
But I know you are shilling so fuck you, kys.

So were the American founding fathers. Is Bolsonaro a communist corrupting his country? No? Eat shit then.
Same exact argument as "Trump is a jew" to get people to not vote for their candidates. How little faith you have in people to not see through you.

Attached: 1539064466819.png (439x290, 141K)

"The Hidden Hand of Freemasonry" is dipshittery of the highest order. The coincidence that people like to put their hands in their coats, and also that the candidate does that in one small part of one degree of the York Rite, is inconsequential. It's literally just a coincidence. Besides, Marx was an atheist, so he wouldn't have been allowed into Masonry.

White Masonry (England's Ritual of Emulation) is partner with the Red Masonry (Modern Rite and Scottish Rite Ancient and Accepted), France and part of America, and both are liberal protestants or atheists.

But the Blue Masonry (Rite of York or American Rite), from the United States, is linked to the World Zionist Organization. This form of Freemasonry is highly ZIONIST and is also linked to traditional or pentecostal fundamentalist protestantism.

BOLSONARO is of BLUE MASONRY, just as the DONALD TRUMP is also. They are Freemasons of the THIRD GRADE of the RITE OF YORK, subservient to the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar.

TRUMP AND BOLSONARO are connected to the following Masonic body: COMMANDERIA OF KNIGHTS TEMPLARS.

Until recently, BOLSONARO was KNIGHT OF THE RED CROSS, but today he is a TEMPLAR KNIGHT, THIRTEENTH DEGREE.

Temer is from the 33rd Red Freemasonry of the REEA / Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (the same rite of the Albert Pike, which by the way is an openly luciferian rite).

What we are witnessing there is a top dog fight between Red Masonry (religious liberal or atheist) and RIGHT NEOCON, linked to Blue Masonry (Protestant fundamentalist and pro-Zionist).

Please do not confuse the blue aprons of the Templar Knights of the Rite of York, which is the body to which BOLSONARO, GENERAL HELENO, MALAFAIA, FELICIANO and GENERAL MOURÃO belong with the blue apron of the blue degrees / blue shops, which the most of the Rites use, including the REEA and the Modern Rite.

Napoleon and George Washington and Karl Marx were all freemasons
Every leader of every nation and organization is a freemason
Try to name one non freemason besides literal Nazis

Attached: 1521118933918.png (488x646, 565K)

heavy.com/news/2017/12/prince-harry-hand-gesture-illuminati-masonic-devil-photos/

No, but if someone said "What is ancient aliens", you could say Google it to see.

>White Masonry (England's Ritual of Emulation) is partner with the Red Masonry (Modern Rite and Scottish Rite Ancient and Accepted), France and part of America, and both are liberal protestants or atheists.
No atheists allowed in Scottish Rite.

>the jews run the world
>the freemasons run the world
which one is it, Jow Forums

Wrong. Marx is quoted admiring Lucifer. One can believe in any religion or "God" to join.

>BOLSONARO is of BLUE MASONRY, just as the DONALD TRUMP is also. They are Freemasons of the THIRD GRADE of the RITE OF YORK, subservient to the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar.
The blue lodges are subservient to the state grand lodge, not the Grand Encampment.

>Prince Harry does it all of the time
And he's confirmed as not a member. Just like Prince Charles, and Prince William.
It's very unfortunate given how much it meant to King George VI, and even Prince Phillip is a member.

>Freemasons of the THIRD GRADE of the RITE OF YORK, subservient to the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar.
>TEMPLAR KNIGHT, THIRTEENTH DEGREE.
Man these are some hilarious misunderstandings of how it all works.

Fair enough.

Freemasonry is one of the biggest threats to the West and to the free world.

"Admiring" a fairy tale character as a concept is insufficient. One must actually believe in a supreme being, and Marx clearly did not.

jews = freemasons
QED

This

My uncle is Colonel in the PT army and he's a Freemason.
That doesn't mean anything. It's not like they're plotting to control the World. It's just that people in positions of power like to interact with each other to get their ego up

Beautiful, someone screen cap this

not really, it's just a men's club

my grandad was a mason, it's literally nothing

(or, in Bolsonaro's case, whatever his Grand Lodge is. The Grand Encampment is separate, and Blue Lodges do not answer to the Grand Enc)

Freemasons are awesome. Why? Because lefties hate them. Also because they're responsible for collecting and preserving human achievements and data.

Attached: 1235354978260.jpg (1280x720, 87K)