A 737 operated by Lion Air has crashed into the water north of Jakarta

A 737 operated by Lion Air has crashed into the water north of Jakarta.

Reports of debris and personal belongings coming in.

breaking911.com/developing-lion-air-says-it-has-lost-contact-with-a-boeing-737-airplane-heres-what-we-know/

Attached: Capture62.png (960x522, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow I read something like that and just don't care. They're like not real people. Fucking foreigners, as long as they're not here killing and raping, sapping up tax dollars and resources... fuck em

F
>then give them the 8===D

pilot suicide?

>as long as they're not here killing and raping
True dat Gotta protect our Capital Jerusalem

Attached: MAGA.png (297x277, 73K)

First thing.
Name of passengers and who gains from their death.
Second thing.
People who hold knowledge of power should stop travelling freely.

Supposedly the flight was en route to Russia

An investigation have proved the pilot was suffering from tiny asian penis syndrome and killed him self in shame like in every other asian airliner "Crash"

Actually that's disinfo, the flight was from Jakarta to pangkal pinang, which is on an island directly north of Jakarta. My guess is it was just a Indonesian domestic flight with exclusively SE Asians, so nothing of value of was lost

yeah but it's brown people so...
does anyone really care?

Q predicted this

nothing of value was lost. I only care because i hope as many young breeding age Indonesians died as possible, fucking apes.

But all those young ladies who died in mental distress because they never got a taste of big white cocks

Attached: Support.jpg (1280x1120, 202K)

CIA did it.

Attached: f2474c23b8f292ac1463d13a5cf5ef0479de8b771d58dfb1df0afcb5d6160a5a.png (628x800, 665K)

ECM?

yes every asian airlines "crash" is due to the pilot committing suicide due to tiny asian penis shame

Lol
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_9

>Reports of debris and personal belongings coming in.

Wow, who knew nature was a more efficient baggage claim?

Apparently it dropped fast whatever it was.

it didn't start gaining speed until the second drop...

did you notice that?

Reports were saying that there were 20 officials from Indonesia's finance ministry onboard.

>Reports were saying that there were 20 officials from Indonesia's finance ministry onboard.

curiouser, and curiouser.

Was Indonesia one of the last 4 countries to not have a Jewish/Rothschild bank

well, yeah

Attached: 1436508085066.gif (294x244, 575K)

Redpill me on who would benefit from this plane crash---including, would the US benefit from this plane crash specifically.

I'm asking because, what if the US caused this somehow? And why would they do that? For what reason? Hypothetical questions, hypothetical answers. Thank you.

How many innocents must die because we ignore stereotypes. Asians are horrible drivers.

Attached: why god why.gif (500x495, 1.33M)

Bump for usual Happening from this part of the world

>asians in charge of flying airplanes