Pol is praising an anti Russian American cia backed Jew puppet in Brazil

>pol is praising an anti Russian American cia backed Jew puppet in Brazil

Attached: C292D237-39C7-4716-89F8-8EBB961C6980.png (434x245, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

womp womp

Pittsburgh shoot was right, u are all dumb goys

Attached: F91383A1-D660-49B6-B6BC-F176715611FF.jpg (828x1034, 149K)

Rússia is poor and untrustworthy, I want big american dollars.

Wah cry

It’s because pol is jews

wait a minute, is pol backing haddad?

what else is new

We went full circle and now /nupol/ is starting to think the communists are the lesser evil.

In fairness, Russia hasn't done a single thing for Brazil in all this time of BRICS except export a few whores there for brown dudes to fuck.

Also, Brazil was literally ruled by commies and you're indirectly supporting commies because >muh russian whores
Kinda silly, user

I'm just a simple miner and don't really care about the politics or their implications as long as my salt quotas are filled

Attached: 1538677728145.jpg (800x593, 45K)

>big american dollars.

That money isn’t going to u goy. It’s going to the America coup backers who overthrew the democratic government.

Haddad is a nationalist who wanted to keep a strong BRIC with Russia and China.

Better go back to being a ZOG American colony!

>implying commies aren't ZOG as well.
>Implying global communism isn't the end goal of ZOG
>implying you're not a butthurt commie falseflagging
delicious salt, r/latestagecapitalism

>HADDAD is a nationalist
LOOOOOL
Look fag, if commies wanted to stay in power they shouldn't have let Brazil become such a massive shithole and then get caught in countless corruption scandals.
They have no one to blame but themselves. People are tired of the favela nation, they want a real nation.

Attached: tards.jpg (645x588, 29K)

If by nationalistic you mean being the bitch of China, Venezuela and Cuba then sure.

>sell your nation out
>Israel is our master
>we must invade Venezuela for America
>international bankers over poor

The truth of the matter is the real nationalist lost and the Jew globalist won. If Brazil loses its status as a regional power, the Americans will begin a full scale crack down on the rest of Russia and China allies in Latin America.

>anti-Russian

no-one actually supports Putin here. we all know he is a corrupt anti-white scumbag. We leverage him to create maximum asshurt with the globalists, and that's it.

not go back to your containment thread and stay there you piece of shit.

>no-one actually supports Putin here

Of course that’s why you are all neocohens supporting globalists like trump and bolsenaro.

True nationalists stand with russia and China

>"pol"

Attached: 1532105206172.png (666x166, 37K)

So in your opinion the guy who wanted 6 year old children to learn about sex in school was the redpilled choice?
God Americans are retarded

>russia, CIA, jew oh my!
Don't get lost Dorothy.

Attached: man-drinking-coffee.jpg (267x274, 16K)

>guy who wanted 6 year old children to learn about sex in school was the redpilled choice?

Yes as sex is a thing and happens in nature.

That's because /nupol/ always were commies. They were never not commies at any point in time.

>pol is praising an anti Russian
>American cia backed

Attached: ryssäbotti.jpg (604x395, 37K)

The wallstreet journal is based and red pulled - r_the_d!!!

now youre the bitch of Israel and that's not a shitpost to be mean or for the keks

have fun

Attached: untitled.png (645x546, 661K)

Young kids exposed to sexual acts become worthless whores when they get older.

Conservatism doesnt matter if you dont support russia.

Attached: russia_-_1117_-_condanne_parigi.jpg (800x600, 100K)

terrible photochop cmon shill you can do better.

who on earth would rather have a russian/chinese puppet than an american puppet?(For most those are the only 2 choices)

You're next commie scum

Children are not property of the state. These matters should be discussed with family alone. You can learn the biology of it when you’re a teenager, but actual sex both hetero and homo with dildo demonstrations being taught to preschool children is degenerate commie stuff, which is what you are anyway

>projecting this much
I'm sorry shartblue but emotions mean little to me. Fearmongering is a tool of the weak to control the weak. If they are such a problem to you, then fix it.

ooh noooo I guess you have to remain eternally blackpilled because of your head-religion (jew_bad.exe)
nobody will pass your widdle purity test
least of all, you, with your spirit of a corrupt rabbi, you merely switch "goy" out for "jew"
Commit suicide. You've already smashed the mirror to pieces, but the bad man remains. The bad man was you the whole time.

its not a photoshop, you don't even know your own candidate, lmao you're an intellectual turd

Attached: bolso.jpg (474x316, 26K)

Tell me why do you think the other option would be better. Name two reasons.

not sure why you would even be mad, this is a victory for you, just like Trump was

and now North and South America are stuck with your choices for years to come, cheer up

>burger education

OMFG ONE ISRAELI FLAG. HAVE FAITH HE WILL MAKE BRAZIL GREAT HE WAS ALREADY TRIED TO ASSINATE

“Jew good must obey Jew. Anti-semitism bad.”

Attached: B8D1A40D-CACA-44C6-9339-557F50725C08.jpg (640x382, 27K)

its over, too late for discourse, people have been saying this for weeks, you wait till now to ask questions? lol.... you won cheer up

you said the same about pinochet commie, get ready to get physically removed

#MAGA #FELLOWPEDES #BOLSONERO

show your flag, kike.

Attached: kiketrolls.png (553x554, 375K)

There was a sex expo in a Brazilian city where there was a screen with a guy jizzing in the face of another. Uncut. There were school excursions to see this shit.
This is what we were up against, so shut the fuck up

Attached: F8733521-EDF8-420C-A502-ECA3C001C2C3.jpg (1124x997, 110K)

now THIS is American kikeposting. 10/10

>t. kiddy dick diddler
youtube.com/watch?v=um3EmS9DKsI
Start @ 9:00.

I expected more celebration threads, are the 7th floor shills on high alert?

All of this is really pointless brazil is a non-white shithole that means nothing to me. The fact that Jow Forums even gives a fuck shows how many non-whites are here. Fuck that non-white shithole they'll try to fuck us over even IF they are fascists.

Fuck commies.

Ok I should have voted for degeneracy, I’m sorry everything is clear now I’m a haddadmissile

Sounds like a typical stormfaggot you see posting here.

anyone who doesnt want to be flooded with fags, trannies and niggers

granted brazil is unique in this situation because they're already full of all 3

disprove my post then, you can't faggot.
Kike spam on Jow Forums is little more than a strawman for npcs who want to dispute a claim but can't.

Whats your iq? 85?

just to clarify heres the psyop.

>make obvious bait with baseless info to bring out anti russian rhetoric
>watch the boomers screech
>uninformed autists hop on the bandwagon

>coup
How much are you paid to shit post I'm looking for some extra income.

I couldn't care less either way. Brazil is irrelevant until World Cup time.

Are people really so edgy when it comes to America that it seems like there's even a choice to be made if it came down to a US puppet and a Chinese one?

What exactly is so puppet like anyway? wanting to close the Palestinian embassy? Does Brazil seem like the kind of country that should be expending resources in the middle east?

The Chinese don't even value many of their own citizens, they'll take your kid's organs given the chance.

WTF I LUB GOMMIES NOW!

Seriously OP, KYS

Attached: 1418369715442.jpg (250x250, 53K)

you havent provided anything with substance worth acknowledging.

Attached: DoW3bwfWsAAX-2c.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Maybe you should fuck off and move to China or Russia then?

>/leftypol/ is shilling pol about bolsonaro

Public school doesn't exist in nature, who the fuck is placing a 6 year old out in nature unattended?

muh npcs
muh low iq

lmfao..

God my dick get hard as a rock imagining commies getting the bullet. Hopefully the rest of the world follows suit.

Attached: bolsonaro kike.jpg (530x398, 61K)

Yeah, Jow Forums appears to be being raided by shills right now.
Get ready for the anti-Bolsonaro shilling and played out talking points.
>he's a puppet!
>he's a kike!
>he's a mason!
Its the same played out shill bullshit they always pull because it works to some degree. Jow Forums's one weakness is that its very prone to believing any and all conspiracy theories, and they use that to sow dissension in the ranks to keep people from mobilizing in their support of something. If nothing else they want you to be unsure so you stay passive and let them work to dispose of representative government.

>commie!, evil Russian bots!, globalism good, MIGA!

Attached: 13AAC21E-3FDF-4D84-9484-90468C639EE2.jpg (474x381, 33K)

shill/10

MAKE BARZIL ZIONIST AGAIN

I bet you voted for trump thinking he was anti kike.

>pol is praising an anti Russian American cia backed Jew puppet in Brazil
And? Jow Forums has been praising Israel backed Jew puppet in America for years now.

Anyone who voted for Trump never gave a shit about anyone outside the borders. Nationalism, a working economy and sovereignty is the game. Go commit die, NPCnigger.

>funded by American bankers
>ZOG media supported him
>BUT THIS TIME WE GOT OUR GUY

Wrong again goys. Just like trump u got fooled again.

Trannies are not worse than the Chinese.

Have you seen housing prices in the Pacific Northwest?

I don't think anyone is advising brazil to take refugees, i might be wrong but i think like 20% of their country is eligible for refugee status.(Under cuck rules.)

Attached: kirklandtinycondo.png (1035x651, 771K)

>borders

You mean like build a wall that he never did? Or the fact he’s not going after employers who hire illegals? Or his anti union bro illegal policies?

Media didn’t support him. A single evening show on a single radio station did. Everyone else was against him.

No one in the US is anti-kike user.
The US is in too deep, its not like it can completely flip its geopolitcs 100% and only idiots (you) think such things are possible in a situation as convoluted as the US hegemony.
spoiler: No, you can't just be friends with everyone who hates you. Even if they hate you for warranted reasons.

I mean two of you fags are replying to me, and neither one has anything of substance to say. You both appear to be either A.intentionally shilling or B. genuinely stupid. Im not sure which but neither impresses me.

>what is ICE and the National Guard

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

Stay assblasted, pinko.

Yet another American boomer defending his Jewish masters. Cute.

Attached: Savior of BRazil.png (1294x769, 1.44M)

Only caring about salt is blissful and enlightened

Attached: 1531634636993.gif (300x237, 2.66M)

Where is that wallstreet journal article praising that kike?

>ZOG media supported him

Every single outlet from London to San Francisco called him "Brazil's Hitler."

>ignores what I said
>decorations are even lower under trump than Obama
>FUCK UNIONS HIRE ILLEGALS
>don’t go after employers hiring illegals
>visas for all!

That is bs the New York Times called him a practical conservative and the wallstreet journal said he was a “swamp drainer”

Muh russia.
Fuck off sucking putin's dick.
Are you a nationalist or not ?

They are going completely nuts. They are trying hard to find a narrative that fits, nothing sticks. We’ve seen plenty of it here and I bet you did too

>what is a WALL OF BULLETS
I bet if you killed yourself, the world's average IQ would rise 1 point.

Attached: f35.png (644x500, 50K)

Another shill joins the fray.
How many shekels do you get per post? Nice Finland proxy btw.

The truth does not matter to a shill.

>WSJ
Lol, and every other major media/late night talk show all demonized him. Calling it "scary" whats happening in Brazil.

I've seen the Jew York Times blast him for being a "neo-fascist" and the neocon boomers at WSJ just want to see dead commies like the rest of us.

Attached: 4657876.jpg (657x744, 178K)

Doesn't matter retard.
What matters is that he is the same bullshit politician that his predecessors were and is never going to fix the problem with (((Them))).

I’m a nationalist. China and Russia are the only other bloc outside the kike America bloc.

nah he's right, you're a fuckboi

This. Who cares if BRIC stays together or if Trump even makes friends with Putin in the end. What matters is that we make *our* nations strong, with or without partners and allies (though they do help.)