Whites in Europe

Where do you personally draw the line between white and nonwhite?
I draw it at 50-70

Attached: гдеживутблондины.png (774x615, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people
google.com/search?q=Традициональная Украинская внешность&rlz=1C1NDCM_enUS805US805&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi75qvR9KreAhVLTd8KHQ0WCrEQ_AUIDigB&biw=1152&bih=704
google.com/search?q=Традициональная Украинская внешность&rlz=1C1NDCM_enUS805US805&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDj-zh9KreAhVkg-AKHesEBggQ_AUIDigB&biw=1152&bih=704
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>s_y detected

Attached: autism.gif (680x315, 186K)

Source of the pic?

my family is from that blue (supposedly 0%) part of ukraine and we all have blue eyes.

very sad graph!

and blonde hair*

Nice D&C Moshe. Cool NSDAP flag. That'll trick the goyim.

Attached: D&C.png (1833x1345, 1.57M)

My own knowledge of the world.
It is accurate thought

90-100%

Your family is not ethnically West Ukranian.
Did you not notice "% of ethnic population" at the top
larping Russian

Give OP a mirror he can stare into for all eternity.

>My own knowledge of the world.
Makes sense since the pic is bullshit. Why are you hiding your Russian flag?

Finlan wins agein. Nigger Swedes can take their long legs and go back to Africa :-DDD

Attached: 5973703+_2fd9f9424eeef16973f52858f06ee440.gif (325x316, 25K)

This is the most fucked up map I’ve ever even seen. Where the fuck is Florida? And why does Hawaii look so fucked up? You expect me to take this shit seriously?

Attached: 5CE8C059-F627-46BF-85B4-08E10FD58C9A.jpg (840x840, 74K)

straight up slander, putting western Ukraine as near 0% when it's more like 60%

Also nice Russian file name, you can cover up the flag but not the stupidity.

Attached: riJLc2O.png (1600x847, 710K)

Pfff... OP of course has a source for this image. [spoiler]It's called his own ass[/spoiler]

>from west ukraine
>spoke ukrainian
>...not west ukrainian

Nice try again rabbi

Attached: 1540743316718.jpg (1024x513, 93K)

Hahaha did Western Ukrainians warp into the middle of Europe or something? Who is ethnic to Western Ukraine then?

>53
>69
He вepю этoй пикчe
A вoт пoчeмy.
Cpeди Pyccких oчeнь мнoгo cмeшaных c Хoхлaми тaк жe кaк и y Хoхлoв чacтo бывaeт Pyccкий дeдyшкa или бaбyшкa.
Ho 100% чиcтoкpoвныe хoхлы вce Чepнoбpoвыe и кapeглaзыe и Pyccкиe вce Гoлyбoглaзыe блoндины

He's retarded mate. Personally i don't hate Russians but i do hate idiots and those seem to crossover way too often.

>memeflag
>trash map
sage & cage

West Ukranians are Khazar Jews and Turks who immigrated into Central Europe
Just ike Turks immigrated into Anatolia (which is far away from Turkish homeland)

This map makes more sense because Finnmark is brown. Majority of Sami live and have always lived there, thus the name "Finn"mark. The word Finn was actually originally used by the Norwegians for Sami because Sami were the Finns that they only had contact with. Tavastians, Savonians, Karelians and coastal Swedes didn't settle up in the north before 15th century according to historical records.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people

Nice try ruski blyat, but we all know true Karelians are Finnish

Attached: bIZNaUs.png (331x331, 9K)

There were no Jews in western Ukraine until about 1300, hence they wouldn't be the native population. The same cannot be said for Russians which are a cauldron of all sorts of tatars, yakuts, and all other forms of mutts. Jews did not mix with us the same way they didn't mix with Russians in the Russian empire. Most Jews are gone anyways, only ones left are in Eastern Ukraine.

Attached: 47a3cb450c196e177902f81995683a960778f06ff2ed1e33d44ed4129063ede5.png (364x364, 10K)

I draw it at anyone who is more than a 30 genetic mutational point difference of the average gene pool of the modern day descendants of the Bell beaker people.

Anyone out side of this has to many admixtures.

Anyone who uses any other standard besides genetic point difference is full of shit.

I tell what I see.
My mother(Fully russian, blonde and blue eyed) made the mistake of marrying a half ukranian, and I despise her for it.
All her other children (Fully Russian) are blonde& blueeyed.
Every Russian I see is blonde & blue eyed.
Maybe comparable to Swedes, but there are naturally brunette or brown eyed swedes whereas there are 0 naturally brunette or brown eyed russians.
If you see a "Russian" with brown eyes or hair, approach him & he'll tell you of his Ukranian ancestry.

Germanic = White

Meds, Alpines and Uralics are not White but either Arabs and Mongolians

Half ukraining?

State lines does not determine race

anyone who doesn't give me 1000 USD NOW is not white. that's where i draw it

I can't believe Shareblue has such morons working for them. If they are so smart, why can't they come up with a better argument than "you aren't White".

₩hy isn't the board talking about the killings in Philly? He used terminology used on this board like, "Fuck optics. I'm going in."?

>Meds are not white
I guess white people didn't build the Roman empire or create democracy then.

How do you test to see if a person is Germanic?

Hahaha how envious are you that i have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Also
>My mother(Fully russian, blonde and blue eyed) made the mistake of marrying a half ukranian
>All her other children (Fully Russian) are blonde& blueeyed.

Not only are you ugly, self hating, and an idiot but your mom is a whore who had children with multiple men? Now i see why you lash out hahaha.

we warned you of the ireland niggers

I meant half Odessan
>Hahaha how envious are you that i have blonde hair and blue eyes?
You're a Russian living in Ukraine then. Not a true Ukranian.
>your mom is a whore who had children with multiple men
She didnt have a choice. At 18 years old from a poor family had to find herself someone to pay for university. Then the motherfucker died

Attached: IMG_20181020_222958422.jpg (1458x2592, 216K)

>that map
>Italians whiter than Iberians
>Russian filename
>cmon

Yikes you look like a hapa, i think your father was a Yakut

>Odessan
You do know Odessa is filled to the brim with Bulgarians? Maybe that's where you got your Asian genes

Fucking based eastern Europe. Fuck Britain And EU cucks.

You look like this

Attached: 1507834125008.jpg (1024x768, 324K)

jews are white

>гдeживyтблoндины.png
god damn kremlin you had one job

Topkek shitty happa

>you look like a hapa
Well I am quarter Ukranian, Quarter Moldovan, and Half Russian. So yes, I am a hapa.
Bulgarians are Tatar genetically, but still; Tatars are much more European than they are Asian. Ukranians on the other hand...

Another Jew posting who is white and who is not, while at the same time leaving out Armenia Georgia Russia

>Odessan
shalom shlomo

Common man you're going to give me a heart attack from all the laughter. Good luck with your looks, just find an Asian girl and make for Ruskie mutts to fight and die in Syria, the motherland demands it.

I look ore white than you. Take that memeflag off.

I know a lot of italians, portugueses and spanish with blue eyes and blond hair.

lol.. dumb faggot hapa ahahahahaha
i'm blond russian with all my parents and grandparents blond with blue eyes

kneel now faggot. you are literally my slave

If you live in the purple area, you are nonwhite.

you are probably russian who lives in ukraine. it's a well known fact that anyone who is blond and blue eyed in Ukraine is actually russian.

simple facts.

>more blonde is more white
If anyone in Europe is not white it's the nordic faggots.

Attached: 1514389829810.jpg (604x603, 85K)

that guy looks like true Ukrainian.. you know it right?

Only a russian could make such a dumb map with such wrong data.

I've never seen a person that looks like that in my life, hapa is a much more common thing the more east you go and i'm in the western part of the country.

>i'm in the western part of the country
I have a family that im friends with.
They're from Lviv
At first I thought they were a Muslim family when I first met them but then we talked and they confessed to being Ukranian.
They are : Wife, Husband, Three children (Two boys one girl) and a grandmother
Here are their statistics :
1)Black hair & black eyes
2) Brown hair & black eyes
3) Black hair & black eyes
4) Light brown hair & black eyes
5) Brown hair & brown eyes
6) Grey hair & black eyes
I say what I see

Me as a kid, my entire family has the same phenotype. My town is 80% blonde and blue eyed.

You can make stuff up but it doesn't hold up to facts

Attached: image1.jpg (2456x3228, 1.85M)

oh come on now. just go look on the streets of Kiev. literally 50% of people would look like him
also, Ukraine is already more east.. wtf are you talking about. You are all literally half turcs and jews

typical russian child

Those are Russian tourists mate

ahahahahaha, no mate, those are native Ukrainians. there are no russian turist in Kiev, maybe in Donbass

You look as Russian as Russian can be.
You aren't Ukranian & I'm willing to bet you don't have a Ukranian last name.
Just because you live in Ukraine doesn't make you a Ukranian.
google.com/search?q=Традициональная Украинская внешность&rlz=1C1NDCM_enUS805US805&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi75qvR9KreAhVLTd8KHQ0WCrEQ_AUIDigB&biw=1152&bih=704

google.com/search?q=Традициональная Украинская внешность&rlz=1C1NDCM_enUS805US805&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDj-zh9KreAhVkg-AKHesEBggQ_AUIDigB&biw=1152&bih=704

if you do not look like this you are not a ukranian

Attached: 115304258_large_dunajskiy.jpg (259x400, 129K)

norway is whitest, fins are mogol niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

you are very truthfull. i pronounce you honorary white and you will only do easy work for me. like gassing kikes

>norway is whitest
norwegians have suspiciously large noses. what is a real red flag where i come from

Nice link shit head

>dude just trust me

It doesn't matter. Just because it's iffy where the difference between yellow and orange is; and just because it's iffy at what point orange becomes red, doesn't mean yellow and red are the same colour.
Don't fall for purity spiral rhetoric.

Attached: jewdar.gif (450x450, 776K)

My brother has blue eyes, blonde hair, and is taller than me. Can someone explain this shit? He is my brother for sure (tested genetically when younger) but I feel absolutely cheated. We are Italian/Albanian by the way, so it makes even less sense that he'd look like that.

Attached: 1540440750814.jpg (600x800, 211K)

Romania and Hungary has green eyes more than blue.

>Can someone explain this shit?
sure.. your mother got blacked by some nigger

We are full brothers, as I mentioned previously.

>Italian/Albanian
You have a little bit (I'm guessing 20-30?) percent Syb Saharan African and Semitic
DNA
Traits like brown eyes and Non blonde hair are very strong and always overpower blue eyes and blonde hair.
It is a miracle he has blue eyes and blonde hair.

well then there is some nigger in your ancestry line.. those nigger genes didn't just magically apear in one of your parents. since you are albanian\italian it's not surprizing at all.

your bro should feel super lucky he rolled good genes

20 to 30 percent would imply one of grandparents was full black or jewish, of which there are none in my family.

JDIF detected

Normandy in France should have a notably higher percentage than the rest of France.