SERIOUS QUESTION

How come people trust Sam Hyde more than Stefan Molyneux, the InfoWars crew, etc? What exactly is so different about them? Asking as a fan! I have been thinking this over!

Attached: 87D15596-3E51-424F-8E22-F302CF732E02.jpg (1400x1080, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJQ2VGk7Fwk
youtu.be/-5sCFkUOLFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he always get away with it

Attached: Sam Hyde Mossad.png (584x516, 160K)

I agree with his own assessment that his fans are faggots.

Stefan Molymeme is too serious, and generally promotes "muh non-violence" just like InfoWars.
Sam Hyde is the international, kike massacring terrorist we can live vicariously through.
Plus he always gets away with it.

>How come people trust Sam Hyde more than Stefan Molyneux, the InfoWars crew, etc?
How much is Sam paying you to promote him here? It's obvious.
We dont laugh with Sam, we laught AT him, at his expense. The guy's a bisexual queer that gets handjobs from dudes and acts like a Jew IRL. Fuck him.

Attached: 1536627898205.jpg (700x1750, 246K)

Not paying me a cent my man.
I just wanna pursue the truth in this life and pick the right people to hear it from even if they themselves are imperfect.

Sam's such a great guy that he hijacks children's cancer charities to plug his paywall garbage:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJQ2VGk7Fwk

Attached: 1526731745000.jpg (1083x1227, 287K)

Sam Hyde was a total nobody who had a shot at becoming a somebody after Adult Swim gave the green light to his comedy show. He could have toned down the comedy and made it more palatable to the (((masses))), but he refused. The man gave up a potential life of fortune and mainstream fame because he wouldn't bow to the anti-white narrative. That's why.

I trust Sam Hyde 0.00%

Attached: IMG_20180917_204234.jpg (1536x2048, 375K)

You posted this on a /tv/ thread a few days ago.

Lol are you just following Sam Hyde threads around?

You act like Sam has redpilled principles or some shit. No, he was just dumb and hedging his bets with the poltard audience he built in case his show got cancelled for some other reason (as most shows fail).

Attached: 1526731708467.jpg (763x336, 109K)

>You act like Sam has redpilled principles or some shit

He does when it comes to his refusal to peddle anti-white bullshit. I'm not disputing the fact that he wants to live out his days as some NEET who gets donations from his fans, but who among us doesn't want that life?

Alex Jones has always been controlled opposition but fucking hilarious. Molymeme is bordering on being a cult leader. his videos are informative but nothing special.

Sam Hyde just keeps getting away with it. his rampage knows no limits or bounds. how could you not respect that?

molyneux, infowars etc. self-moderate out of fear of being deplatformed

sam doesn't give a fuck and speaks the truth

>refusal to peddle anti-white bullshit
Not according to Sam himself (see pic) (note: he said all that shit after his show got cancelled).
The guy is nothing but a poser that panders for that NEED donation lifestyle he's after.

Attached: 1526731723718.jpg (940x220, 62K)

I trust same because the first thing he did once he got a tv deal was call out the Jew. Look up "Jews rock", fucking good shit. The bolder sketch is also a good one. People on here dont like him because he fucked a trans person, but his comedy is great and has inspired lots of other alt comedians like fun church, bravery Jerk, be nice to me productions. He also has some good advice videos about avoiding toxic relationships, and how (((debt))) is broken. Just research him in all honesty.

Jesus Christ your dumb, look up "jews rock" or "Jewish voices"

>jesus christ your dumb
I lol'd

Because he doesn't take himself seriously. That's all there is to it.

People will naturally graduate more towards someone they can have a laugh with than someone who comes across as a zealot or maybe even a little bit creepy.

I guess you don't understand what pandering and dog whistling mean. The guy's a pied piper and he has you wrapped around his finger. If you want a good eceleb on the JQ look up Ryan Dawson instead of lapping up the surface level shit Sam spews out.

Attached: 1526731807409.jpg (884x128, 32K)

Ahaha, well played, it's these google phones man, they dont like you using insults, so much so they pull the rug out from underneath you in an internet fight. Fuck Sam was right youtu.be/-5sCFkUOLFA