Reminder anti-semitism is a tool of the kikes

Reminder anti-semitism is a tool of the kikes.

Attached: EED40489-5914-4447-8E6A-8BBF383610B4.jpg (750x741, 276K)

I bet if she asked for refugee status none of you Jow Forumsniggers will remember your beloved Führer’s words and give her all rights immediately.

What's the problem with kikes going back to their kike hole? When we cut off gibs Israel will be overrun with rabid arabs raping and pillaging and I will drink and laugh.

I wish all jews would move to Israel

Yep she’s smart as fuck I would breed the shit out of her

Jews and Nazis are the same thing

The holocaust was the greatest false flag of all time.

But I want the yids to leave. Sorry sandniggers, none of you belong in the West.

Is this girl Muslim or Syriac Christian? I remember the Aleppo girl being christian, she even got married in a pretty dope Church recently but I'm forgetting what Partisiangirl was.

Christian I believe.

GOOD. I want them all out of all European/"white" countries. I want the Russians, Germans, English, French, and the Euromutts here and in Canada to finally be free.

>Jews and Nazis are the same thing
Polar opposites. The real political dichotomy in the West is Jews vs. honest nationalists.

You got to be the dumbest motherfucker

>Reminder anti-semitism is a tool of the kikes.
ITS THEIR MEDIA THAT TRIGGERED THIS SPERG. JEWS ARE 100% TO BLAME FOR THEIR SHOOTING LOL MY SIDES!!

Attached: 1540519098661.jpg (800x1003, 79K)

>Jews moving to Israel is a bad thing
doesn't make any sense to me
why would any Jew in the world prefer to live anywhere but Israel? It's the first time in a couple thousand years they've had a country of their own; it won't last long, they should enjoy it while they can

If you kill your enemy they win

Can they all already move to Israel already and build their fucking temple for fulfilling a prophecy, so that whole world will finally see that their fucking religion isnt real?

Correct. Palestinians are Semitic
Jews are usurping that heritage. But.....Other races do that when they are lower caste and self loathing demons
>wuz kangs

Attached: IMG_2254.jpg (621x1000, 376K)

/thread

its only uninformed people that blame jews as a whole when in reality its just a handful of rich religious fanatic bastards.

Nice try, kikes. The end goal of Zionism is to get all remaining Jews to reside in Israel, no matter the costs. They would sacrifice a third of their population to achieve that.

The second goal is establish world wide israel worship and domination.

Looks White, is hot, non Western woman, and is Christian.
I don't see an issue.

>Arabs complaining because whites threw a monkey wrench in their plans to conquer the west
Interesting.

Israel likely wouldn't last without their American attack dogs. They need to retain their influence abroad.

Its like. Testing elements. To see how they react to different stimuli.

Round them up in one place and then carpet bomb the middle East.

Attached: MIDF.jpg (816x922, 96K)

I didnt even give my opinion on anything. I gave an observating and youre flinging shit. Way to out yourself.

*Observation

YUP

Attached: Antisemitism-Redpill.png (1488x1488, 1.02M)

A beautiful dream user.

Attached: That'llDo.gif (245x218, 622K)

>Racemixing is okay
As always, (((Anglos))) are the jews of whites.

I think we can be frens

Attached: IMG_2193.jpg (640x1136, 79K)

Muslims and jews are two sides of the same coin.

Attached: 94529101-4348-430C-8415-643D4BBA065B.jpg (1024x640, 144K)

Send syrians pls

With any hope both the kikes and shitskins will kill each other off.

Attached: 1516507927898.jpg (600x793, 395K)

Woke. Idk how I missed this earlier. Deepest apologies user. They have a long plan for sure it's been discussed in that other place but will face redactions and deletions almost immediately. It's almost as if (((someone))) is watching

Attached: IMG_2152.gif (1500x4245, 1.21M)

she live in Australia ...

Don't you have street to shit on or something?

i would quite like to make her pregnant

Partisiangirl is Alawite

Attached: 1535292630661.png (459x278, 183K)

I don't know if it's due to knowing the truth and what not, but it's so painfully obvious that the anti-semetisim schtick is heavily used for deflection. Same thing applies for creating laws that lead to imprisonment for questioning other historical events. How the left can't take a few moments to break down some basic logic. This shit could be explained to a child and they'd grasp it immediatley. Which is why they start the indocrination young. Kids who haven't undergone serious conditioning are usually based af.