WW3 HAPPENS

Which countries form alliances and why?

Attached: tanks.jpg (1000x571, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/10/05/world/asia/pence-china-speech-cold-war.html
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/413513-muslim-groups-raise-thousands-for-victims-of-pittsburgh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the US and a few european allies vs France, UK, Germany, Scandinavia, and most of the Islamic world vs China, Syria, Russia, and Iran. Buckle up kiddo.

So, 3 sides?

Imo:
Us, Canada, France, Mexico, UK, Germany, Italy, all of Scandinavia (the ones that are involved), Ukrain, japan, Vietnam, Taiwan, Saudis, south korea, india, Bulgaria, Mongolia

Vs

China, Russia, Iran, Philippines, North Korea, Venezuela, south Africa, other African nations, Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan, Georgia, Cuba

US, Israel, UK, EU/NATO, Saudi Arabia, AUS, JAP, SK, Jordan, and other small shitty nations VS China, RUS, NK, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Syria, and other small shitty nations

USA + Russia + China + Israel
vs
Saudi + Middle East + Africa + EU

Contrary to popular beliefs, US China and Russia are shadow deep state allies. They are essentially the same as 3 cartel gangs colluding up together to keep drug price artificially high. The public thinks those three are eternal enemies, but its just a cover to provide a reason for the arms race and develop cool shit while suppressing everyone else in proxy wars for Israel.

Attached: B9DD1B78-2A26-4979-BD00-2FC668FBA884.jpg (530x621, 45K)

Turkey is in NATO u fucking idiot

China, Pakistan, North Korea, New Zealand some sandy shitholes, some SEA shitholes and a few african shitholes
VS
US, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, India, Vietnam and Malaysia

Indirect Support:
Europe
Some sandy shitholes
Russia

I will not be an invading force to my ancestral homeland.

Surprisingly high iq observation

They left by then, sided with Russia

anyone who puts Russia and China on the same side is an idiot, China only pretends to be on the same side as Russia so they can exploit the Russian far east. They've been sending their little Chink drones to colonize the Russian far east for decades

Everybody vs re emergent Finno-Korean hyper alliance.

Attached: finno_korean_hyper_war.png (3630x1615, 783K)

Uk Pakistan. We brothers in goats

if that happens alliances mean nothing
it will be hell on earth

USA and Israel against Iran and Turkey. Pakistan and India go at it. China takes the opportunity to expand into the South China sea and Thailand, Vietnam, and the Phillipines strike back. Japan and the US get pulled in on that side to defeat China. Russia benefits by staying neutral.

Attached: 1537079378591.png (741x568, 29K)

these will be the battle lines checks em

Attached: ww3.jpg (2000x1122, 204K)

will oceania be at war with eurasia or eastasia?

Me and your mom

War between the European Union and Anglosphere, Britain and Australia will fight with us.

Attached: usa-vs-eu_900x410.jpg (900x410, 76K)

Checked and your third side is the growing war lord NGOs

*raises hand*

But, sir, we literally dont have an army ATM.

Also Turkey and Qatar are on the bad axis. Besides that, i fully agree.

So we'll have an actual war for refugees to flee to Europe?

Can't wait to fight with you ameribros.
Don't think that EU is THIS united. Should start a war right now with the NATO gone, i can assure you that Italy will most likely side with britain.
We are having so many problems with french fucks and basically every one hates germany to the guts here.

Attached: 36270055_10214861767650926_134340400855908352_n.jpg (960x540, 68K)

It won't be fought along country lines, it'll be on political, religious and ethnic lines. It'll basically be something loosely like:

Left: Jews, Muslims, Hispanics, Blacks and Commies
Right: Whites and Christians
Middlemen playing both sides: Non-Islamic Asians

Not that the lines will be 100% clear cut like that but 90% of people will side along those lines.

US nukes China, China nukes US, India Nukes China and Pakistan, Pakistan Nukes India, Russia invades Europe, Europe retaliates, arabs invade Israel, Israel nukes the Middle East, Russia invades Canada, South America starts infighting, Africans leave in their spaceships hidden in the pyramids, Australia inherits the earth. As is god's plan.

Attached: 1534758722080.jpg (400x400, 30K)

dibs on the alliance against usa

you must mean emus

pure autism, I bet you can't even tie your own shoes

daily reminder nuclear weapons do not exist

Emu's have already all been eaten by the Chinese since this all takes place after the Chinese annexation of Australia, thankfully they all get called back to the homeland to serve their country as human armor for their tanks and helicopters.

>US is the milliary for half the globe
>worlds first biggest navy is the US nava
>second biggest navy is the US airforce
lol, get rekt

Based European nations will be fighting with us, I would be happy to fight alongside you guys.

Checked, worldwide conflict will polarize all other conflicts into two sides.

My moneys on China becoming run by one AI controlled mega corporation in overpopulated cyberpunk dystopian cities while the west fractures and splinters into hundreds of factions.

Attached: Maxson.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Germanic and Slavic Europe against the eternal *nglo and the Jew.

Dude you reminded me that south park movie, where they use niggers as operation meatshield.

Pretty on point tho.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

world's biggest dick: me
second biggest dick:your mom's 4 meter dildo

Russia’s only allies are army and fleet

Anctartica allied with North Africa and the Mid East? Makes sense.

We all know you're a big dick. Too bad your pecker is tiny.

clueless mutt thread
sage

IM NOT FUCKING AROUND ITS HAPPENING, live in SD near a missile base and just saw them launch an icbm from the silo. fuck you op you got your wish, its been fun lads see you on the other side user out.

Attached: IMG_12458.jpg (1600x900, 21K)

Why is the Philippines against the US?

Attached: The_Nutshack_Season_One_DVD_Cover.jpg (1207x1500, 329K)

wouldn't call 23 cm tiny
i've had complaints it's too big even from prostitutes

Attached: b4808c13-344c-4609-a10a-87bb7ec6c4e3.jpg (512x600, 51K)

>even from prostitutes
"Oh user, your dick, it's so big! Alright, now give me the money. I need money for the rest of my gender reassignment surgeries"

the only femboy i fucked was a regular sissy, not planning on transitioning
and i didn't give him money, he practically begged me for it

>India
>siding with US and kikes

Lol keep dreaming

India hates china and pakistan and already have an alliance of sorts with the US

Afghanistan is a puppet state of ours and SA is neutral nigger

can you fight without russia?

any shit vs any shit

It wouldnt be a world war without russia fighting in it

Attached: Russian gets cat out of tree.webm (452x360, 2.99M)

Pence’s China Speech Seen as Portent of ‘New Cold War’
>nytimes.com/2018/10/05/world/asia/pence-china-speech-cold-war.html

>NZ not being on the same team as Australia
user pls. That’s not even bantz.

>WW
>white countries dont fight each other
This is like the uninspired sequel with different actors and directors

but i dont want
mfaker pooteen can fight one if he want

I don't think India will side with merica

Germany can fuck off

>tfw always the bad guys
Why can't we just be friends with the EU and wipe the insectoids+pajeets off the the face of the earth

Attached: 1539931015667-tv.png (40x38, 888)

Fuck this is more autistic than middle east combined

wipe your pants faggot

why russia cant be neutral and dont war nobody?

We're on the same boat ivan if world war does break out we'll be fighting each other
On the bright side if nukes are used our deaths would be quick and painless
Because we need a "boogeyman"

Attached: 1476772086477.jpg (604x453, 26K)

"You have also deliberately undermined the safety of people of color, Muslims, LGBTQ people, and people with disabilities"

Why are they so stupid?

Why give people a political voice that haven't earned it?

Why is the media not regulated?

Idiots are causing more problems than can be dealt with, especially CNN.

What about the people that don't want democrats in their country? We won the election. This can't go on forever.

Now all of the pressure is on Trump which is wrong, as well as finger pointing.

What's next for the idiots? They think some demonigger will fix the problems?

They have no numbers. Fuck your 11 stupid niggers what about my 25+ million?

Can CNN be determined a threat to national security now please?

The solutions to most of these problems are controversial and are just cost benefit in the current system.

How much more roleplaying can go on? What's next using war as a distraction? Really? Because I know that is what is planned, but with who? Over what? Fake news?

That's all these demoniggers want to do is send all the strong people to war so they can die.

Fuck CNN, Fuck the democrats, Fuck the political system, Fuck Obama, Fuck religion, Fuck taxes. End this shit.

You mean Jews and Muslims will fight together?

god you're all fucking stupid. it goes like this:

united states, England(?), Brazil, saudi arabia, israel, pakistan, turkey, egypt, libya, sudan, Nigeria, Congo, Somalia, south africa, japan, phillipines, south korea, vietnam, australia, Panama, Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador, handfuls of useless Eastern European and Balkan countries

russia, china, iran, india, france, germany, spain, portugal, italy, ireland, independent scotland, the rest of EU exluding above, Canada, Mexico, the rest of South America, the rest of Central America, the rest of Africa, indonesia, north korea

we're all gonna die

Germany will initially side with Russia.
Then the Germans will go full Reich and the rest of the world will have to stop them.

Only after this will it be the USA/Euro alliance that will turn their attention to the red tide.

WW1 and WW2 were started, essentially, by the Germans.
Why would WW3 be any different?

lol Commies

oh god

made to order

Hey you never know ..

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/413513-muslim-groups-raise-thousands-for-victims-of-pittsburgh

>iraqi boyfucker
>freely admits it

So when are you going to get thrown off the roof by isis for degeneracy?

US and Poland vs Turkey and Japan

This is the correct answer.

t. time traveller

i'm at Baghdad surrounded by 4 million shia rifles, with a rifle of my own

>Turkey is in NATO u fucking idiot
>this entire post

Attached: mike laugh.gif (178x179, 2.99M)

Guys, will Switzerland still be a neutral (ie, safe) country during WW3?