Stop hating the Jews

Stop hating the Jews.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-02-18-05-12.png (1236x666, 1.23M)

No

Your not the boss of me.

Tell them to stop interfering with every government on the planet. Then I'll think about it.

No, they put my father, Jesus Christ, on a cross. They deserve whatever happens.

The Catholic Church is literally the new Jews. They are the inheritors of the Old Covenant, which became the New Covenant after the Resurrection. Christ founded a new Covenant which absorbs and transfers the Old Covenant to all who believe in him; in place of a physical Promised Land, Christ instead offers a heavenly Promised Land to all who follow him. After all, he is the King--the heir of King David, the rightful ruler of Israel both old and new. And he has granted to his Church the power to administer the subjects of the his New Kingdom, both earthly and heavenly.

Attached: PopeWalk.jpg (720x397, 75K)

Jesus wasn’t a Jew though

Your father was mexican?

Not a Jew, never met one, but they seem like they're usually middle-class, law-abiding citizens.
Western Civ is not rotting because of them, This is why I can't get fully aboard the train.
''Gas the Jew, ignore the Blacks that are bringing degeneracy into the Western World''

Never!

Based and Redpilled
the jews lost their status as the chosen people when they rejected Christ, Catholics are the true chosen people

I am Jewish
Just like the people who murdered Jesus Christ and have undermined their host nations for centuries

yes

insert bait meme here.

As long as they force their ways on others, they will be hated, even if the hate is totally impotent, when we become cyborg slaves like the Matrix.

'I have no experience but let me give you my opinion.' 2/10 think about what you just did

This question needs to be the focus: Who's the original group with an identity based on a supremacist ideology? PUSH THIS AND MAKE IT PURELY IDEOLOGICAL! Turn the whole media/academic "muh white supremacists" meme BACK ON THEM by simply pointing out that it's Jews and Muslims who have based their identities on supremacist, genocidal, psychopathic, unnatural, pedophilic and objectively abhorrent ideologies for thousands of years. Heck, work in an argument for the influence of inbreeding on psychopathology in these groups and float the concept of an epigenetic influence on generation after generation of people who identify themselves based on a supremacist ideology. Focus on this argument against these two groups. This is how Jow Forums will win. It's defensible. Spreading Talmud/Torah FACTS and quotes can't possibly be "anti-semitic", riiiight?

It's purely ideological.

Kys fag

>delta force
>ywn never have movies demonizing shitskins or communists again.
why live

Attached: 1508917526815.jpg (300x250, 9K)

This is actually the truth. The whole "Jews" are the chosen people thing is actually a lie, if you look at the Catholic Bible (i.e. the real one), it says that the jews that reject him are fucked in the afterlife. Also the whole "Synagogue of Satan" thing is there too. Not exactly sure why Saul/Paul and John became such rabid antisemites, but it's there.

Is that Sandusky?

As soon as they quit subverting my country. Until then, nah.

No.