Attached: images (46).jpg (310x163, 6K)

What'd he do?

The right thing

He went in anyway

NOBODY DIED.

MOSSAD PATSY GETS THE DEATH PENALTY

WHOLE THING WAS A HOAX

TPBP

It's ironic considering DHS held a fucking ACTIVE SHOOTER DRILL at that same synagogue back in March. Shit reeks

46 year old Robert Gregory Bowers. Baldwin, Pennsylvania. I bet no one can find him in the public records

Attached: cyborg cat.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>There was supposed to be a children’s class going on at the location of the shooting. The attack happened on the third floor of the building at a time when the class would normally be going on but it was canceled that day for an unspecified reason.

Attached: goblin boy.png (1602x668, 888K)

Attached: 1539103766481.jpg'.jpg (767x567, 109K)

hey ! settle down. its customary for a cheese burger to be presented for anything is fucked

That's Robert Bowers, who killed 12 Jews on Saturday. He was /ourguy/, sadly.

He really did.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s mossad and no one died.

No that’s Harvey Weinstein’s cousin Andrew Torba you dipshit.

Podcasts and YouTubers are going to make hay on this for weeks. Worse than Charlottesville, I reckon.

Yo, got a link for that friend?

What were his grievances, anyhow?

> misses the reference -
> Bowers:
> 'Fuck your optics - I'm going in.'

failed blood ritual, i hope they do more
so this gets painfully obvious what's
going on. do i need to get some mayan
heart cutting pictures out? history repeats.

little shop of horrors.

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

A Jewish organization, HIAS, which specializes in importing refugees. I'm not sure what the connection to the synagogue was, apart from 'Jews'.

our guy

Attached: 1535858012193.jpg (288x288, 29K)

He's going in.

Please tell me what is incorrect about pic related. Don't worry, you're anonymous so there's no reason to hide our beliefs here or act dishonestly.

Attached: our guy.png (420x233, 163K)

NOBODY DIED AND THE WHOLE THING WAS A FUCKING HOAX.

Attached: 1540061467999.jpg (4224x2158, 2.01M)

Haha no, UTR was real. This is fakez

Attached: 68818814-F562-4E6D-8C27-A6DD05480068.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I’m well versed in what the fake shooter posted

It’s all the fake news media has been talking about for days

Went in.

Don't be so sure user

what i don't get is why a random synagogue? why old nobodies? why not someone of importance or something?

Jews make America great again
Who doesn't want an highly educated minority that keeps to their own? Why the FUCK didn't this prick shoot up a ghetto and do us all a favour?

This ugly fat goblin shot up jews because he is mentally retarded

I only find a 45 year old with that name who lives in PA

Attached: toonces a drive cat.png (603x339, 222K)

> literally are active shooter drills going on constantly all over the place

God dammit do you people even research opinions or you just start parroting shit that sounds good when you hear it without thinking it through???

“Somebody knocked on my window,” Samet said the next day. “There was this guy. Very calm and respectful. [He] told me, you better back up, there is an active shooting going on in your synagogue.”

It took Samet sixty seconds to process what the man was saying. Samet was born in Hungary. He turned eight years old at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany. He spent five and a half years in an orphanage in Israel. He has been a member of Tree of Life Congregation for fifty-five years.

“My God, my story doesn’t end,” he said.

Samet turned. Standing three feet away from him, on the other side of the car, was a police officer with a pistol drawn. “He was popping his head out from behind a wall and shooting,” Samet said.

Attached: adam lanza.png (499x464, 233K)

Attached: 90A0DC05-FEB2-4965-8038-E6327C6A2E1E.jpg (547x344, 45K)

killed a bunch of semites

Completed some unfinished business.

The BBC reported that he converted 11 jews to soap and lampshades on the spot! Clearly fake. This never happened

Attached: jew lampshade.png (1152x648, 91K)

He killed a bunch of elderly Jews in a synagogue, terrible optics indeed .

that kid looks like he goes to Comet Ping Pong on kids' night

That shit was faker than og mudbones dick. This is a psyop by glowinthedark CIAniggers and the kikes to try and remove the first and second amendments. No one fucking died.

Indeed, he did just that.

(((They))) never let a good tragedy go to waste. In his useless action, he did them a massive favor. Rip, good goyim.

Attached: 1540246671724.jpg (477x539, 61K)

Fuck off. Who gives a shit. Its not like the left gives a shit. They see us as monsters either way so fuck it.

>optics
>media controlled by fucking leftists.
Dodos. FUCKING DODOS.

If he was /ourguy/ he would have shot up the FED

I noticed. it looks like they keep him locked up under the stairs

Attached: fuck homework.gif (346x263, 945K)

A trump supporter coult save a cat in a tree and the media would say trump supporter throws cat in tree.

Your optics mean shit.

Worrying about optics is what got you here.

I’m just amazed all those “Trump is a globalist” posts were legit and not simply CTR try ingredients to divide us

Try so hard to avoid repeating histories mistakes and you fail to realize youre making the bigger mistake. You think societies before ours didnt think the same shit?
>we gotta be nice. We cant genocide people we cant let history repeat itself.
And death destruction falls upon them.

“Mistakes”

Nothing to argue, he is correct.

Attached: Inverted times.jpg (236x236, 18K)

literally only old people died

>the_donald finally realizes that people calling out Trump for being a kike puppet are Jow Forumsacks after all and not "le shareblue shill!!"
Go back to the_donald, retard.

Bowers did absolutely nothing wrong

Attached: 1540686145432.png (500x600, 182K)

Profess yourselves to be wise. Knowing history. Pft. Tell me the future.

Black cube...I'm liking that. I just saw that meme of all the black cube sculptures in major cities, the Mulsims cube and the cube the Jews wear on their foreheads. Creepy as shit.