Trump: "Those Seeking the Jews destruction, We Will Seek Their Destruction"

No more "4D chess" excuses from you fucking faggots. You need to except the truth. Trump is and always has been a civic nationalist zionist (you would think that isn't even possible) cuck who let gave his daughter to the kikes. Actual nationalists supported him because he was the best choice in a shit line up. When he says "America first" he means "Israel, then America".
youtube.com/watch?v=3GKyesc8F5E

Attached: 379837.png (845x431, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_LDfsG0gF8
youtu.be/d0k2VlHUmf8
youtu.be/yWKM4VMdgL8
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5382175,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I I ITS 4D CHESS, TRUST THE PLAN" #MAGA #WALKAWAY #QANON"

Attached: 1540779695097.png (802x848, 63K)

Mossad patsy gets the death penalty.

Attached: 1529687561939.jpg (1393x2290, 1.11M)

In all honesty i'm surprised they haven't killed me yet. I only shitpost in JIDF bait threads on Jow Forums but i've probably redpilled quite a few crazy people.

Attached: 1538499823319.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

Attached: 1534892822522.jpg (2060x1615, 1.26M)

Attached: 1524409085503.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

Attached: 1539581347251.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

Attached: 1517357697262.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

Its almost like both parties are being controlled by the same group isnt it?

Attached: image.gif (500x272, 922K)

Cry little baby, melt in your own weakness, ants do more for the world than you ever will.

...and no one here is surprised

We should not destroy Jews, we should help them help themselves, so they can have peace, and we can have peace.

Kush shill spamming kys, and get a new job

Trump was the lesser of two evils. Of two Jew-shill candidates he was the lesser evil. He's not the be all end all of right-wing politics, his election is merely a milestone on the way to finding the next Führer.

In an ejection between someone like trump and someone like Patrick little, I'd always go for the latter.

Goy Emperor spoke, prepare to die poltards

oh and dont forget to vote november, Israel 2020

well guess we should vote for the literal communists who want to genocide whites then

you shills are pathetic

We should help all Jews return to their original homeland; I.e hell.

>well I guess the truth is either in the republican or the democrat party

Attached: 1513451390987.png (700x832, 728K)

What is with you JIDF kikes? You keep repeating that same line in every thread

When Trump goes to war against Iran in the middle East you will realize he was just as bad as Clinton.

>muh lesser of two evils, good goy

Stfu it's like you kikes aren't even trying

INB4

>Israel will die this month
>Everyone ITT is getting conscripted by Bibi
>Trump is a time traveler
>Kushner is a good Jew
>Saudi is based
>PLVS VLTRA

Attached: Republican-MayMay.jpg (2783x3000, 1.74M)

Who'd have ever thought

Attached: 7479407.jpg (300x300, 13K)

Why should I feel bad for Iranian Mullahs? The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend. If Iran and Israel go to war, I hope they wipe each other out.

Persians and Roman Palestinians are our Indo-European blood brothers.

Attached: 1540595910719.jpg (2835x1860, 418K)

Fuck the Iranians. It's not even about that. The US has enough kids going off and dying for Israel as it is. You might not feel bad but it pisses me off.

Persians never called me goyim.

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Israel is right wing and I don't support discriminating on race. Of course I voted for Trump and I'll vote for him again in 2020.

Attached: jidf girls 3.png (800x600, 58K)

You can't reason with magatards, especially with the filth from reddit. Trump could carve jewish star on their foreheads and force them to pay for holocaust and they still would be talking about 287191D chess. It's a reddit's NPC metality that compels them to follow only in one programmed direction.

Meanwhile in Gaza

Great image, nice share!

youtu.be/M_LDfsG0gF8

This. Our only hope is to vote blue! A vote for Bernie is a vote against the Jews!

Time stamp?

t. mad commieshit

Attached: 1051261097.jpg (1000x541, 100K)

Bernie is a jew.

Go back to drinking yourself to death, Denmark.

Attached: anon-kun, is this bait.jpg (680x510, 49K)

>Those Seeking the Jews destruction, We Will Seek (((Their))) Destruction
I love Trump

>civic nationalist zionist

You mean to tell me that the President with a kike daughter and kike grand children who put his hand on that wall in kikeland isn't a white nationalist?

Attached: 6.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

We're playing 5d donkey kong at this point.

What the fuck is a "white nationalist"?

wtf???????????????????? TRUMP WOULD NEVER DO THIS! I'm literally shaking right now... But MAGA!

Attached: 1505417282236.jpg (750x674, 166K)

Dude no one gives a fuck about the Jews. Trump said what he had to say and got back to tweeting about baseball like a real American.

People die all the time and it’s sad. We can’t let it effect our lives though.

Go home.

Attached: 996050AA-C0A6-4F4D-B083-A3D155FC075B.jpg (261x193, 21K)

>post this link in two threads
>each one an Austrian shows up and gives the same reply

So the choice was between as bad as Clinton or Clinton?

Then how was Trump a mistake?

At worst, we did as well as we had a chance of doing.

Why was he so upset at this shooting vs the shooting that killed 30 Christians in Texas? No mention of a “hate crime” or “ anti christianity “
Only talked about it for 1 minute and moved on

youtu.be/d0k2VlHUmf8

Attached: 942B65D9-9A30-454E-9947-1A8065A4AA46.jpg (700x641, 57K)

you're being played btw

>EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: leafvsjew.jpg (944x670, 61K)

Wrong link
youtu.be/yWKM4VMdgL8

He is just another Americamn President. They all do the same, they all act the same, towards Israel.

Kek

does donny get tired of reading speeches written by his kike team of jared, ivanka, and stephanie miller?

HEY FAGGOT KEK JEW KEK LIBTARDS LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU CAN READ AND DONT NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU

just remember that jews engaged in usury before everyone else and got rich filthy rich fixing wars... thats how they got so much money most people cant comprehend.. then it all trickles down into corporations that are all run by jews too

ps Try reading Henry Fords Book about the Problem of the International Jew.. you know the one that is everywhere with all the money manipulating politics and governance everywhjere by flashing diamonds and gold and wealth in front of peoples eyes so they do as they want.... now they are manipulating the USA to fight in their war that they support... you know the one that is bc of 911...ok so pay attention.. the jew is also only loyal to the flag of david in israel and therefore cannot be trusted.. jews will backstab you their only motivation is more money.. so thats why they are talking to you.. they want your money... also mossad and rabbis all over the world in your town in your city coordinate and pump and dump economies and coordinate other jewing activities like linking banks with real esatae so that you can never afford to ever own your own plot of land bc a bank owns everything all the land so you have to pay high rent and high taxes ... its all the jews scheme cant trust the jew ... MAGA.. Deport the Jew 2018 its time!!

Pretty sure he can't get anything done in Washington without sucking 15 jew dicks and stroking bolton's mustache

i'm just glad that when he says build that wall
nothing has been built, so he says he's going
after the anti cementites, maybe he won't.

i duno, does this help ease my fears????
if life has to be like this, fuck these god
damn fake jew amalekites. time to stand
and fight you fucking demons.

japhethians are not here to be your fucking
fodder anymore, die for yourselves, stop
cursing your neighbors you fucking
fake jew kike amalekite SHEMITES.

shem / sem means renown, god
said he killed the renown in a flood
why are they still here? why is everyone
calling them jews(sheep) when they
are goats? are you mother fuckers
this dumb to allow satans lies?

Attached: amalekite spiritual warfare.jpg (1920x1080, 863K)

That fucking wall better go up and fast.

>Go home.
this

>I don't support discriminating on race
Then you can't possibly support Israel, because they're racist as fuck

Attached: JEWS SUCK.png (579x672, 10K)

He is the best we got and we just have to roll with it.

I'm curious, when you fags spout the le jooz xDD zioniST SHILLS !!11111 garbage, do you actually believe that or is it just meme shitposting

Who the fuck was stupid enought not to see he was civ nat?

Civic Nationalism will ultimately succeed. White nationalism had failed for decades. Name the last white nationalist victory?

That Pittsburgh shooter may have killed 10 jews, but those dead jews will create 10,000 new liberals who will import thousands of migrants and 10 new jews will still be born.

Clearly white nationalism is a failure.

Look at all these Jewish people in the Trump administration #MAGA #JewsAre TheChosenPeople

Attached: 1539546241393-230618877.png (227x2048, 592K)

Attached: 1537774284206-486176452.png (1024x768, 1.22M)

Trump...out Jewing the Jew. Magnificent.

Why would any white Christian man sign up for a military as cucked to Israel as the American military is? #RunAwayFromZogForce

Google JIDF, rabbi

Just lovely user. Made me smile.

That just went into my Leaf folder. Thanks user.

Strange how talking about a mass shooting in America makes him a jew traitor. Go home user, you're stupid.

The only people in this country I even expect to hear MENTION this attack in public are Jews and the media.

Nobody else cares, because everyone knows the kikes deserved it. Nobody's upset. The media is trying to get people upset, but it won't happen. Jewish lives don't matter to anyone they're not actively bribing.

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5382175,00.html

Head of the Israeli information organization Shuva Global, Shai Attias, addressed Saturday the Tree of Life Synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh, saying "It's a breaking point that redefines the relationship between Jews and the rest of US citizens."

>"It's a breaking point that redefines the relationship between Jews and the rest of US citizens."

>It's a breaking point

We can only hope, oven dodger.

Like Donald Trump for example?

Yes.

As President, he's basically just media.

And like I said, Jewish lives don't matter to anyone they're not actually bribing. I think we can all guess where he stands with the Jewish bribes.