Why didn’t the Soviets nuke everything out of spite if it was going to collapse anyway...

Why didn’t the Soviets nuke everything out of spite if it was going to collapse anyway? Honestly why not go out with a bang like the WWII

Attached: 291C5681-353F-499E-B1A0-4DB775A4C682.jpg (680x510, 95K)

>anybody actually liked or wanted communism when it fell

Check every angsty tranny teen in America or every dipshit in Europe who still praise Stalin

The russians didn't die when communism fell

What’s the motto be red and dead right?

1: They were atheists and felt that if they died, that's in, no afterlife.

2: Just because shitsfucked, doesn't mean they can't plunder what they can and life comfy lives if they can get away with it. Stasi agents in East Germany instead of being put up against walls ended up instead joining the government.

Because the "collapse" only happens, as always, to the people at the bottom.
The people at the bottom have already looted everything and are living comfortably even amidst the absolute worst possible calamities.

The only dipshits in Europe who praise Stalin are those who have never lived under his regime

Because the King intervened.

Attached: Lord Jesus.jpg (350x450, 116K)

Give me a good reason to believe in an afterlife. You believe in an old book, I presume.

because the same jews who owned the commies own the capitalist side, they dont wanna die

No, I don't.

Because it didn’t “collapse” Gorbachev simply said that it no longer existed, against the vote of the Soviet Peoples. There was no opportunity to go out in a bang after relations thawed in the very late 80’s and early 90’s, and because Gorbachev was a traitor. Praise Stalin.

because Russia and Russians weren't going anywhere, the form of government is the only thing that changed

What would have happened had the coup succeeded.

Because, Jewish tricks don't work on those people. They didn't expect such "work-around" attitude and mental strength. They tried to burn it down in the early 1900's and in the 1990's, yet failed.

Attached: 1449630343236.jpg (580x326, 70K)

Because the end of the ussr wasn't the end of the Russian people.

> USSR didnt "collapse"

Attached: goodtime.gif (250x188, 646K)

Are you brain dead lel. You really think people sincerely believe in political ideologies they push? Plus power of nuclear war is deeply overstated my dude, look it up.
>another bdsm sub commie misses his daddy dom Stalin

Attached: wojak_shrug.png (554x439, 146K)

Mass suicides are common when losing a war. See Japan and Germany

Yeah specially by leaders lol what a tool

So the ideas of an afterlife and deities just make rational sense to you? Us living in a simulation is more likely than those being real.

Realistically, the Baltic States would’ve been independent, and Gorbachev would be replaced by Gennady Yanayev and his gang, attempting to consolidate power throughout the 1990’s. The Soviet Union might be plagued with civil war. The economic troubles would most likely continue until some sort of economic reform happened. It would take a miracle to have saved the USSR at that stage in 1991, things were fucked. At most they probably could’ve lasted until the early 2000’s, in a heavily weakened state from the 1991 coup. Just a thought.
A collapse implies total destruction of, not incredibly rough transition. England, at the end of her civil war, didn’t collapse, it was a rough transformation, but it wasn’t collapse. You created this language and it’s beautiful vocabulary, how about using it?

>He knows too much

Repeat after me; Capitalism makes people richer & communism makes people poorer!

Attached: facts of life.jpg (891x1878, 286K)

>Us living in a simulation is more likely than those being real.
Citation needed

>I sold my Nation, Race, and pride for a quick buck
Never change porky

Attached: F7A12FB2-EB39-4597-AC70-AFC667B6AE60.jpg (1990x762, 225K)

based and redpilled

Nukes aren’t real, it’s all just videos of them blowing up giant piles of tnt. Nukes are a meme to scare the masses into accepting debt banking slavery

Say what you will about the Nazis, at least it took Soviet boots in the Reichstag, and even then it took another week before they decided enough was enough

Cause nukes aren’t real.

Survivor bias
If the Soviets had fucked shit up, you wouldn't be around to observe it

Attached: 554890_186092078228831_499530035_n.jpg (375x350, 24K)

IC here. Sorry but in the 70's we tunneled under most Od Russia and built giant nukes a mile under Moscow.
If Putin even says he wants to fire the satan 2.
We blow his shit. It's old timey seige warfrare.
Not even joking kids.

Attached: tunnel.jpg (605x349, 96K)

Eat shit Vlad.
I work on TBM's. In the USA we knew this scenario before I was even born. My bitch can tunnel 7 miles per day running a Thorium reactor.
If you even say you want to fire that Spike drive Satan2.
We blow you off the globe.
I LOVE sunshine, I dont see it often, but when I do. I Jow Forums and drink.
Don't worry kiddos, I got your sixside.

Nice file id lunch lady