The lost 10 tribes of Israel

We must finally understand where we come from, it is the only way we will survive this genocide.

Attached: C65B720D-B95D-47DA-BDB3-9F0E824AD15D.jpg (1000x640, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthcontrol.com/druids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HUH?

Attached: 00C229E1-0A9F-49C4-9DA3-BA55E83440B7.jpg (626x1124, 297K)

How can we be romans and shieeet and joos and shieeeet at the same time?

A nigger is confused, shame on a nigger

This goes far before the romans.

Here, have a photo of your jewish ancestor, try to recognize his face and find out where he came from

Attached: 91Jjs97qiLL._SY445_.jpg (296x445, 25K)

Lost tribes founded Greece (Samson and Achilles much?) and Rome. They represented a fresh repopulating of Europe, which had previous monolithic inhabitants.

Talmudists are so damn sensitive now that they slid the thread over this. If the words weren't true then they shouldn't sting you so much, kikemods.

I can buy the Israel story, but think the North were the good guys and Judah was the bad guys. It doesn't match the chronology of Biblical "historians" but I think, like the flood, it happened in a time frame much greater.

Can you be pagan and still believe in the lost tribe myth?

>.

My slant is that the Genesis is a polytheistic tome and was later shoehorned into monotheism by the atonists in Judah. This schism seems real and generates real conflict in the Caucasian race. Like most myths, entire peoples were made into figureheads and a lot of things were embellished.

Sorry neolithic
got mono on the the brain when talking about monotheists.

cant you fucking kill yourself already.
Its because these dumb shits are trying so fucking hard to larp as the WE WUZ KANGZ tier WE WUZ JOOS that way they can keep larping as christians. Seriously that is all it is.

Attached: 1519355733991.png (800x1106, 100K)

Imagine making up a map for migration of people in the post bronze Age without f using ships.
Fucking retarded.

batshit insanity.

Attached: 1525891633183.jpg (1516x1428, 427K)

japhethian = jew

shemite / semite & hamite = goats.

if you don't learn this you're gonna
get raped by those who do know
their nation, namely the fake jew
kike amalekite shemites.

they say their language is a
proof they're gods chosen.
bible says god will give
EVERYONE the holy language
to call on his name.

fuck you mother fuckers for
calling goats, wisemen, fuck you.

Attached: 1540681160320.jpg (352x245, 82K)

>genocide

Modern Jews overlap most with Italians and Greeks. Zoom out and all Caucasians are VERY close together

Attached: 1534964290225.png (1600x1440, 515K)

Where are the east Asians, congoids, and Australians in that chart? They look pretty close together for being separated for 2000+ years.

That map is so wrong it’s crazy. Link the study.

This 2D map is also bullshit. For one numerous new studies show Armenians don’t cluster that closely with middle eastern populations, about 5 to 6 studies show they are genetically isolated from those populations today. I don’t know why you guys use these 2D maps that have been proven to be wrong numerous times.

Attached: 327A3724-E208-431D-B6B0-75B0F05958D7.jpg (1024x744, 104K)

Japheth = Old Europeans
Shemites = Middle Easterners
Hamites = North Africans.
The table of nations does not extend to Sub-Sahara or east Asia. Noah only had Caucasian children, and landed in Ararat which is in the Caucasus

Japhet = Indo-European
Shem = Semitic
Ham = Hamitic

This is the way it is set forth in the Bible and only Caucasian people have mythologies with these names in them (Iapetas in Greece, practically identical names in Vedic India, etc.)

Ararat the birthplace of Armenia.

So you have to zoom in on a tiny part of the larger chart to focus on Europeans, Jews and Arabs. It's almost as if they are related or something.

Attached: 1531765024946.jpg (688x549, 111K)

They are related. More related than any other race on the planet. Almost indistinguishable genetically.

> red blue and black dots REALLY close together
> purple dots (blacks) way down here
> green dots (asians) way over there
Thanks for proving there is a Caucasian race, and Central Asians and North Africans form buffers to the the other major races.

Ok, I guess you were agreeing with me. That you were himDidn't look closely at IDs.

Druids are the Northern Levites, I think.

This is the truth because you can't make black people with White people and vice versa.

Well, OP, I must point you to Tsarion before this gets pruned or archived.

You seem curious. Israel is real, but it may not be what you think it is. It was a group of monotheists coming out of Egypt who planned a return to Europe to take it over. Northern tribes rebelled and scattered numbered among the Europeans. They were called Scythians and Cimmerians and later Germanics and Celts.

truthcontrol.com/druids

The fact remains that Jews opposed the Northern tribes.

Ok I need to look into this a lot more.

I've read a lot of books on the Lost Tribes and British Israelism. Loved the racial stuff, but I was starting to have my doubts about Christianity when reading about Odin and the old gods. Once I read Irish Origins it made more sense. Akhenaton was Moses. Pharaohs were Western European. History is kind of a clusterfuck of disinfo, so I just try to piece it together.