Where to raise a white family

So anons, I'm 20 and on a student visa here in the US(yes, I am white). After college, I'll need somewhere to move to - it can be anywhere in the world.

Where, in the future, will I be able to safely raise a (white) family?
Some things that would be beneficial:
>Good climate
>Low taxes
>Low cost of living
>High Standard of living
>favourable demographics, though this isn't as important as I've never lived in a majority-white area(even in the states the city where my college is located is 60%+ black)
Does such a place exist? if so, where?

Also I speak English, Afrikaans, and French fluently, if that helps.

Attached: Rhodesian Safari Pepe.jpg (1400x900, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_city_over_100,000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mars

sounds like a plan user, I'll start packing

look at population stats and synagogue locations, if there's none, you're golden champ

Attached: 1540654690504.png (804x743, 22K)

you could go out west or up north and be away from it all. or you can try and find suburbs of cities where the rich families live away from all the mess. depends what you want to be close to, and research state laws. find one that has good gun laws!

population stats of jews and c*tholics.

>Does such a place exist? if so, where?
no

>I've never lived in a majority-white area
jesus christ

Attached: 1497863392844.png (444x440, 133K)

liberia, senegal, mozembique

buy some jackets and get your ass to the midwest

it was rough growing up user

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

>Mozambique
I don't think you could pick a worse country if you tried, except maybe for zim

Attached: blacked.jpg (640x385, 114K)

Catholicism is the only church that can trace its authority directly to Jesus, Martin Luther had no authority and his writings were invalid

sup Rhodesia user how you been. Best bets atm is Europe if they get their shit together. I would chill in the US until the civil wars and WW3 chill out. Also the whole South African Ethnostate would be good.

>buy my indulgences goy

Cringe

I hear there are many beautiful islands on Canada's west coast that are Mostly all whites inhabitants

Attached: west Canada.jpg (550x350, 33K)

Northern Arkansas not south or east Arkansas. Come home white man.

>Best bets atm is Europe if they get their shit together.
That'll probably be where I end up if I can get Irish citizenship by descent. Apparently since my grandparents all lived in a british colony and were born prior to 1919, I can get citizenship through them. Plus in all technicality, my parents were technically born stateless by irish law, since they were born after UDI. so it's gonna be tricky but we'll see.

>Northern Arkansas not south or east Arkansas
I'd literally rather go back to Zimbabwe than live in Hicksville

Attached: Chimanimani Mountains, Eastern Zimbabwe.jpg (1200x800, 445K)

there's like 6 or 7, there's more islands but a lot have natives
thing about those islands is they attract the most far left people imaginable, some live on islands of up to a thousand people with no permanent cops and don't have to lock their car or house
kind of people who think if you brought some syrian refugees they would become peaceful liberals too

Attached: sct.jpg (970x645, 122K)

Aight, let's be somewhat real here - far far north canada is probably out of the question. way way too fucking cold.

I like the adventure aspect, but probably not possible. Gotta remember I grew up in a place that has wild elephants.

Attached: Kariba Dam National Park Safari Cruise.jpg (1420x947, 246K)

Only christian denomination that prays to people other than jesus.

Talk to JESUS, user

bump for more places

canada doesn't meet all of your requirements, but you can arrange
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_city_over_100,000
to find the least amount of minorities but natives don't count as visible minorities so watch out for a place like thunder bay
if you're willing to deal with cold and high taxes there's some 95%+ white cities in quebec, quebec city/levis, saguenay and trois riveires
quebec gives out citizenship easily if you have a degree and speak french

I would go to Poland personally

That's good stuff user.
Poland's definitely on my list. Here are some other countries:
>Montenegro
>Andorra
>Georgia
>Ireland
>Poland
>Singapore
>Hong Kong
>Mauritius
>back to SA though I'd rather not
- huge fucking power gap -
>zim

>TRY CHAD I HEAR ITS REALLY NICE THIS TIME OF YEAR

>Chad
Honestly it's probably better than Zim.

Attached: 06b1261aa9216584332fa5294ee53929cce78cbd3ecddd491618e4f530a41d96.jpg (640x618, 119K)

You're in the best white country in the world, user. And you have a degree.

1. Join the military
2. Officers training school.
3. The military will help you gain American citizenship.

Relax for life.

>Georgia
is an ok choice because how lax their visa waiver is
panama and ecuador sell residency for cheap too

That, and it's a beautiful country. Modern, low tax, and I can set up my business to take advantage of their remittance tax exemption and pay literally zero tax.

Attached: Yes.jpg (760x918, 68K)

You're not going to find a decent place then. Shitskins hate the cold, that's a fact. Go live in Quebec. The Quebecois are famously racist and fiercely nationalistic, they don't even like Canadians. They hate when people don't speak French and so Chinese or Islamic signs and shit is out of the question. Also Quebec is still 75% Roman Catholic and they have no patience for Muslims or Protestants and their misguided and naive sympathies. Just stay away from Montreal. The province is only ~10% visible minority, the vast majority of which are concentrated in (((Montreal))). Quebec City is ~5% visible minority. Quebec City is very nice, has lots of history, you can make a decent wage, land in the outskirts is quite cheap -- you can have a sugar shack in the woods and trap beaver and hunt elk and go fishing on the river or in any one of the 200,000+ lakes in the province. Also they aren't interested in ape hoop or any other dumb nigger sport, only hockey, the white man's sport.

Honestly it sounds stupid but one of the best endorsements for Quebec I have seen is the Quebec episode of Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown which you can catch on Netflix. There is not a single brown person in sight, the Quebecois they interview talk about how the rest of Canada is shit, they talk about how separatism is alive and well in the province and the focus is entirely on family and the community of which niggers are not a part. Even better than Quebec City would be smaller cities like Saguenay but it is difficult to immigrate to smaller towns at first. Man up and weather the cold. It's called putting on a fucking coat, pussy.

Attached: 321010_ac0275c6dd4a9fd3d114935065f0a55c698fa417.png_facebook.png (1200x630, 425K)

>Shitskins hate the cold, that's a fact.
This is true. It's why we only started seeing them recently in the north & why rural places are still 100% white usually.
>I've never lived in a majority-white area
this is still extremely harrowing to me. No white person should have to endure that