TRANNY ATTACKS straight male with AXE after he turns it down

>"Woman" with an axe attacks customers at a 7-eleven

youtube.com/watch?v=49pQf3E_yqE

>Woman accused of terrifying 7-Eleven axe attack is transgender unionist once known as Karl

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/woman-accused-of-terrifying-7eleven-axe-attack-is-transgender-unionist-once-known-as-karl/news-story/a333cc1f7caa9db53ff9e7f694e13f76

This should be a lesson all anons that when a tranny comes on to you you should just go with it or face the consequences. Back door, BJ you have to always be up for it.

Attached: AxeTranny.jpg (1200x627, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=OjoWAg1HJKw
theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/kill-maim-and-inflict-pain-7eleven-axe-attacker-evie-amati-driven-by-voices/news-story/633561961ac3cbc28437458fb36c3208?nk=3e7df7425500aec9243c8840f362b163-1540790817
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933311/Transgender-woman-accused-axe-attack-took-ecstasy-talked-killing-people.html
youtu.be/wwGsZZN-YD4
youtube.com/watch?v=nH1HioAHPW4
youtu.be/mBZ9gYqPCsU
youtu.be/d-_1BzTbT4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Purge.

Show your flag, Aussie

ban all sodomites!

LET
GOD
BURN
THEM
QUICK

>ywn have a yandere tranny "g"f

She has a right to fuck you up the ass you insensitive fuckboi

Always say yes to a member of the LGBTIQZ+ community

This happened months ago and the perp has been jailed
Why bring it up now, user?

>fag with faggot arms, faggot tattoos and faggot sleeves and a faggot haircut and faggot trousers and faggot facial hair gets btfo by a faggot
why should i care?

let that be a lesson to every one. axes for chopping trees down suck ass for chopping people up. the axe head is to wide and the damn thing is to heavy to get a good swing speed. buy a sword. its what they are for

2 people hit and 2 people get up after being hit. shit weapon

KEK

Funny. I dont remember hearing about it.

Whew, at least the paramedics were right there.

HOLY FUCK,

THE TRANNY IS NAMED KARL.

CAN WE CALL IT KARL MARX?
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

dude. why attack dread locks guy? he was just minding his own business

realistically speaking he was incapacitated

absolute state of straya

gangs of trannies going around imposing trannia law on the population fucking right shithole

holy fuck s(he) hit him straight in the face and went for the kill

jesus christ this is like some horror film shit - some mentally ill freak with an axe trying to chop you to death

there's lots of trannies in prison for good reason, they're fucking crazy

Karl the cuck is back

this is a kike slide thread

go back to /ptg/ then fucking faggot

FFS use swords. its why they are made
youtube.com/watch?v=OjoWAg1HJKw

stuff of nightmares

Karl, can I borrow an axe

Attached: 5CDA24AF-4A6F-42EB-9C74-53725B2C1854.png (633x356, 60K)

man wtf I try to hook up with trannies all the time and they play hard to get. This guy gets a free chance and blows it.

this

it even slinks off into the darkness

not a guy. chick

You need to lay off the paint chips.

every time I see the LGBT acronym it adds like 14 letters I swear

>January 11, 2017
Are you gonna post a thread about Pro-Life woman kicked by Pro-choice guy and pretend like nobody on here has seen it?

Maybe the tranny is triggered that dreadlocks was """blessed""" with the """gift""" of femininity and squandered it by getting a pot belly and looking like shit.

What do you care, fucking communist?

probably happened during another shooting

I'm beginning to understand the practice of roof-top flights more and more. What's it called in the civilised world, "defenestration"?

>see deadly weapon in hands of crazy person
>act cool

for some reason i thought this was going to be with the armpit spray

Pic. related.

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 28K)

Why the fuck does no one find it suspicious that he just strolls into a convenience store carrying an axe?

The Trial is still ongoing. Anons need to know in case it gets off that they should graciously accept its sexual advances.

>‘Kill, maim and inflict pain’: 7-Eleven axe attacker Evie Amati driven by ‘voices’

She said a few hours before the axe attack she had fled from a car she was travelling in after one of her Tinder date’s friends had “recoiled” from her “as if she was burnt, as if she had been touched by a leper” after Amati had brushed her leg.

“I felt like I … had nothing to live for and I would be defined as trans for the rest of my life; I would never be human,” she told the court.

Amati has pleaded not guilty over the alleged attack, claiming she was suffering from a mental illness and was affected by a hormone medication, cannabis, amphetamines and alcohol at the time of the incident.

theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/kill-maim-and-inflict-pain-7eleven-axe-attacker-evie-amati-driven-by-voices/news-story/633561961ac3cbc28437458fb36c3208?nk=3e7df7425500aec9243c8840f362b163-1540790817

>'Most people deserve to die, I hate people': Transgender woman accused of bludgeoning two people with an axe at a 7-Eleven took ecstasy with friends and 'talked about killing people' before brutal attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5933311/Transgender-woman-accused-axe-attack-took-ecstasy-talked-killing-people.html

Attached: Evie-Amati-Axe-Attack-3.jpg (450x600, 44K)

>Tranny attacks a woman with an axe whose last name is hacker and a man named Wood chases her down
why the fuck are the names so hilarious

>She had pleaded not guilty saying she was suffering mental illness while committing the attacks.
>But a jury did not believe her and found her guilty on two charges of wounding with intent to murder

Attached: alex jones laugh 1.png (322x449, 301K)

Is that richard spencers ex wife?

>Most people deserve to die
Based
Was "she" fashy?

Attached: dreadlockssavelives.png (645x395, 528K)

Fucking christ.
I thought there was a really lucky near miss on the first guy that got hit, but then you see blood just pissing out of his mouth and you realize he copped the full force of that axe straight into his teeth.

Lgbtqp

I hope one of them axes you, profligate.

It goes further, tranny was a unionist named Karl, like Marx. Gay dude got turned down by a person named Rimmer lmfao

kek

No, axes can do some real damage. The problem is that the bigger they are, the more strength it requires to use effectively in combat. Hatchets are basically your best choice if your weak as fuck.

Transwomen need to have release or they become violent. A man should be required by law to sexually service any transwoman which may include giving her a good blowjob or taking her thick cock balls deep inside his asshole. Implementing this would keep these kinds of incidents from happening.

Look at us Amerimutts we throttled gun ownership in Australia a long time ago look how progressive we have become.
My fucking sides.

>Stank Dreads
>+5 to slashing defense
>+5 to blunt defense

Karl'd

Like my good friend Hillary would say : what difference does it make !?

Attached: 1530596117810.png (2518x1024, 544K)

No, if it came at me with an axe I'd empty my sidearm into it.

They don't like "chasers". Explains their suicide rate.

Fuck a tranny or have a tranny bury an axe in your face.

Not one of life's more difficult questions.

trannies absolutely need to be systemically purged. concentration camps, gulags, it doesn't really matter, just remove the reprobates.

Attached: 1540669000646.jpg (182x276, 9K)

Hell is for ever!

Based and hormone pilled.

>amati
Eternal Italo.

Can we fugg them to death?

Attached: (horse laughter).png (404x339, 175K)

Or how about a just kill any faggot coming up to me with an axe.

You'll be dead before you hit the ground faggot

well it's kinda true about swords vs axes. swords slice shit up very easily. it's not so easy with any type of ax. in combat it's a trade off between the swords effectiveness against soft tissue and ax's crushing effect and durability against all targets. a sword would just break vs a tree or other formidable target, but an axe doesn't stab, slice or dismember cleanly.

Attached: KDDE6J.jpg (1300x726, 109K)

80 lashes for this person, followed by house arrest for 2 years.

Both blows could have easily killed either of them. Failure to react adequately to this type of degenerate 'it's okay to attack you' behaviour will only encourage more.

xe just didn't use the right axe for the job.

Attached: Uabnswx.jpg (453x241, 10K)

Well xe certainly has the shoulder power to wield that weapon appropriately

Why is the faggot man a violent man?

BUT KARL, THAT KILLS PEOPLE!
youtu.be/wwGsZZN-YD4

Because he doesn't look girly enough.

>Karl

Attached: 1937894 (1).jpg (446x337, 24K)

tfw no yandere tranny gf

and this is where my insane tranny uncle who runs around like some horrible divine cosplay wants to move to. makes me want to move there too, just to watch him get his shit slapped for being a fucking mutant nutcase. nigga thinks australia is pricscilla queen of the desert.

she actually passed pretty well

>This should be a lesson all anons that when a tranny comes on to you you should just go with it or face the consequences.
Or you know, you could carry, have situational awareness, and practice shooting from retention.
youtube.com/watch?v=nH1HioAHPW4

Attached: firmly-grasp-it.png (480x360, 56K)

is your uncle cute?

Yeah, I'm reasonably turned on by him. But he wasn't girly enough for his own standards so he acted out.

Fuck off, we’re full. Of dickchicks

youtu.be/mBZ9gYqPCsU

How do you fail to mortally wound two people point blank range with an axe..........
Both of those people lived with minor injuries.

estrogen makes you less efficient in killing people

Well you don't need to kill people sweetie. Go ahead and take estrogen now.

>casually chat with obvious transvestite holding a FUCKING AXE
>relax
what could go wrong?

fuck no. he looks like weird Al in drag as Marlene Dietrich

I been telling him. but he wont listen. just like when he said he wanted to be the little girl and I said you look like an ugly dude. not even god could fix that, and you want to become a woman to get banged in the ass? just go suck dick outside the bowling alley with my mom.

And he was blaming the HRT for his 'mental illness', its like having your cake and eating it too.

Xe-na axe princess

What a fucking idiot white cuck. I couldn't be less surprised. I bet he had all sorts of important hobbies like riding his Harley, sportsball, and video games--but of course no time for martial arts and weight lifting.

...White men are such utterly pathetic retards...It's not even a little surprising that the entire white race is going extinct given the state of the modern white male. You have some tranny with a fucking axe in her hand acting crazy and you're just going to ignore it and do nothing until you get chopped in the fucking face? That white cuck deserved everything he got.

>inb4: Jews/kikes/shills!

No Jew make that white man a cuck. He did that to himself. Probably a Trump voter too.

Attached: f6cd915c32ae7913d97f9e403d88032b.jpg (900x450, 59K)

my question is how the fuck did it get off with "intentionally causing grievous bodily harm" and not attempted murder/assault with a deadly weapon?

Attached: bluffin.png (639x272, 188K)

poor girl

i am already on hrt/

how old?

Awww that's so cute baby

Aka Harry Acks-Woons

>cannabis turning people into axe murderers
this never happened ever

What episode was this?

>Or you know, you could carry
The sign on the door says 'aussie'. He probably would've ended up in a worse situation if he was carrying.

And yet they say the incels are the ones we have to watch out for.

Attached: 1512550434487.jpg (427x384, 24K)

The irony when a trannie tries to give other guys a bleeding unhealed axe-wound....

No.
Take the axe and send it to be judged.
Self defense is still legal in God's law.

youtu.be/d-_1BzTbT4U

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 363K)