BLACK CUBE ISRAELI SHILLS ARE SPAMMING SHITTY MEMES OF THE PATSY

FALSE FLAG INCOMING.

Attached: 1533877444968.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1532104726824.jpg (767x567, 109K)

Another one?

go away schizo

Look at the board and all the shitty memes about optics trying to associate us with the Mossad patsy and making it seem like we're supportive of him.

Nobody died.

Mossad patsy gets the death penalty.

The whole thing was a hoax

Attached: 1526647604087.jpg (4224x2158, 2.01M)

Attached: 1520092607942.jpg (1344x1722, 337K)

Attached: 1536877277322.png (671x852, 418K)

Attached: 1539960638004.jpg (863x530, 64K)

Attached: 1512584439822.png (1900x1433, 3.85M)

Attached: 1520316837890.png (2508x1566, 3.9M)

Attached: 1537882463072.png (2592x654, 474K)

huge uptick in kike posting now that its 1 in the morning on a workday in the US

Attached: 1526206184559.png (350x426, 128K)

ok truth bombs ready go!

just remember that jews engaged in usury before everyone else and got rich filthy rich fixing wars... thats how they got so much money most people cant comprehend.. then it all trickles down into corporations that are all run by jews too

ps Try reading Henry Fords Book about the Problem of the International Jew.. you know the one that is everywhere with all the money manipulating politics and governance everywhjere by flashing diamonds and gold and wealth in front of peoples eyes so they do as they want.... now they are manipulating the USA to fight in their war that they support... you know the one that is bc of 911...ok so pay attention.. the jew is also only loyal to the flag of david in israel and therefore cannot be trusted.. jews will backstab you their only motivation is more money.. so thats why they are talking to you.. they want your money... also mossad and rabbis all over the world in your town in your city coordinate and pump and dump economies and coordinate other jewing activities like linking banks with real esatae so that you can never afford to ever own your own plot of land bc a bank owns everything all the land so you have to pay high rent and high taxes ... its all the jews scheme cant trust the jew ... MAGA.. Deport the Jew 2018 its time!!

Attached: 1516999701495.png (374x338, 103K)

Attached: 1528917707052.png (1258x570, 322K)

Yeah I know they are trying to associate everyone with the false flag trump just tweeted about it.

Do you really think they would be so stupid to do another?

Hey I made this meme thanks for sharing user you are legit

Lmao

KILL ALL JEWS
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

They always double down
You glow

Attached: 1516321678483.jpg (288x288, 29K)

listen heres the truth

just remember that jews engaged in usury before everyone else and got rich filthy rich fixing wars... thats how they got so much money most people cant comprehend.. then it all trickles down into corporations that are all run by jews too

ps Try reading Henry Fords Book about the Problem of the International Jew.. you know the one that is everywhere with all the money manipulating politics and governance everywhjere by flashing diamonds and gold and wealth in front of peoples eyes so they do as they want.... now they are manipulating the USA to fight in their war that they support... you know the one that is bc of 911...ok so pay attention.. the jew is also only loyal to the flag of david in israel and therefore cannot be trusted.. jews will backstab you their only motivation is more money.. so thats why they are talking to you.. they want your money... also mossad and rabbis all over the world in your town in your city coordinate and pump and dump economies and coordinate other jewing activities like linking banks with real esatae so that you can never afford to ever own your own plot of land bc a bank owns everything all the land so you have to pay high rent and high taxes ... its all the jews scheme cant trust the jew ... MAGA.. Deport the Jew 2018 its time!!

bump

Who are the people talking in this pic?

Dont remember i downloaded photo off /pol

Jow Forums*

OHKAY HEY FAGGOT KEK JEW KEK LIBTARDS LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU CAN READ AND DONT NEED SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU

Attached: 1518245053612.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

bump

shits about to get wild. Make sure you're bucked up for Dr. Shekelbergs wild ride

Attached: 1540738361528.jpg (789x690, 85K)

Trump finna end the FED and he won't defend Israel in the Arab war. Also Samson Option isn't an option cuz the hyperboreans

Attached: 1527900240174.png (934x1142, 644K)

Confirmation bias and cherry-picking.

Let the shill crying begin.

Show me evidence the event happened.

Got the other one?
Shit's cash.

No evidence?

Nope, I won't be arguing with you. There's no point. You can't reason a man out of a position he didn't reason himself into.

It's possible to hate the Jews without being a fucking moron. You should look into this.

Attached: 1540790440461.jpg (591x767, 90K)

The masons are in /po/ right now too.
Jews and freemasonry go hand in hand.

If you can't show evidence it's because the whole thing was a hoax

Attached: 1536033193147.png (466x512, 124K)

We will not be pissed about by those that glow.

Attached: patsy.jpg (1164x847, 312K)

What sort of evidence would lead you to change your mind?

The evidence that it actually happened

Can you be a little more specific please?

nigger this isn't a fucking trick question. Either you can prove it happened or you can't.

No we do not.
;)

Again?

Attached: 1536388373499.gif (500x281, 498K)

I always forget. The pig likes it.

It happened, you autist, it has just been blown way the fuck out of proportion.

prove it

Eyewitness accounts that go against (((their))) narrative.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7wwArD6MTc

prove the synagogue shooting happened.

jude bitte

Hey, anyone got the other spongebob meme that was made before this about them doing a mass shooting?

Well if they are in this forum, you could actually do damage straight to their HQ

I hope Iran drops a bomb on Mossad HQ and they all die

get help

My apologies, I only read into the context of you denying something bad happened to the Jews and thought you were one of the retards who says the holocaust never happened.
What do you have that proves that there is need for investigation into the authenticity of this shooting?
I too want to find out if any Jews were actually harmed in the making of this FF.

Attached: 1539822239483.gif (500x370, 1.88M)

>What do you have that proves that there is need for investigation into the authenticity of this shooting?
That's not how this works. THE SHOOTING NEEDS TO PROVEN TO HAVE HAPPENED. THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM IT HAPPENED.

I love how the Pittsburgh mayor is already whining about gun control. "There is too much hate! I know ! I'm gonna throw in some fuel to this fire by dividing everyone by pissing off people with guns who have never murdered anyone !"

I heard every time you order a drink you get a shot and a beer. You are such a drug addict lowlife people know where and what time you will be drinking. Maybe we should ban alcohol so you aren't such a delusional moron. Might help you find a more beneficial way to get over whatever paid whore broke your heart. You should probably get a job servicing society in some way too. You do nothing but go to black tie events and act as a propaganda piece for a shitty corrupt world. There isn't one improvement that ever came to the world that was traced back to some con artist mayor. Ive met some of you faggots and your only priority is making sure the same groups maintain power. You want money doing nothing, and then you act like you have some expertise because you help hold a mafia together. Fucking pathetic. Nothing will ever change the fact that your bullshit lifestyle has been exposed. You are forever marked as a narcissist con artist. Kill yourself .

I know, save it for a court.
I want to know if there is anything you've seen that makes their story identifiable as false.

This thread is full of images showing the complete bullshit hoax it is. And no. If the media is pushing wall to wall coverage and outrage and those companies took down Gab before any proof was actually shown that's a fucking problem. Since you seem to be dancing around the subject it's because you're an inbred neanderthal kike. Zionists will be exterminated from planet earth because all you know is pilpul and people are sick of that shit.

Blacked Cucks are gay and they are covering monarch programming, it involved hundreds of thousands of men, women and children from innocent middle class working families.

Yeah optics was said zero times before that event. Never even saw some of those pictures the (((shooter))) posted. Also anyone who goes to pol knows 100℅ that stupid shit like this is pointless. Its like 9/11, why the fuck would some Arabs blow up some random building when it was obvious it would lead to millions of their friends and family members being stolen from, tortured, and killed?

All your shit glows in the dark.

J'accuse!
I was asking for further details, calm down autismo.

Attached: Jew stategies.png (1775x437, 46K)

"all Jews must die!" Is something that nobody has ever said. Nobody says must. I bet if you analyzed every pol post it was said fifteen times in the last five years. That's some shit out of a comic book that some shitty Hollywood writer came up with. All the victims (oh wow killing a bunch of people over 80 does so much to stop Jewish supremecy!) Either never existed or are in Israel now just like all the other Jewish terrorists who get caught spray painting swastikas on their own synagogues.

I think the goal was to bring Israel and diaspora jews closer together since they have been drifting apart and it BACKFIRED! KEK!

Attached: 1510682107145.jpg (2131x2582, 1.65M)

I hate to be that guy, but after looking over all the info in this thread I wouldn't accept this as anything more than circumstantial.
We need better evidence that this is a false event or that it was set up, with conclusive evidence.
Failing that, the general public already discredits information that conflicts with MSM on a daily basis, fucks sake I even once got told I "sound like Alex Jones" when I was discussing (in a bar) how the pipe bombs were obviously a plot to swing the midterms.

>we
When Israel gets invaded I hope you watch all your friends die kike.

Attached: 1528597210949.jpg (698x384, 14K)

We as in the people with a vested interest in disproving this.
If me saying "We" is all you can see out of what I said, then you're a fucking pic related.

Attached: 1539480735174s.jpg (239x250, 4K)

Oh look you posted an NPC meme. Hey mossad you and all your friends will die.

First it was “Black Cube” and the “NPC meme”, now it’s this, you need to take your meds sweetie.

Oh look. Another Black Cube shill. When your company goes down and every employee is hanged for their crimes you'll rrealize just how fucked you really are.

Good.
Excellent, really.
Gas all the kikes, raze Israel to the ground!
But I want something conclusive to show for in my documentation of this event that I may save this as a false flag in my history folder.
Thank you very much you mouth breather, goodnight.

Hey mossad faggot why is Netanyahu such a fucking loser? Why is the head of Mossad dumb as shit? Why can't you kikes do anything properly? BECAUSE YOURE WEAK.

I hate them too, for good reason.
I also know when to accept friendly skepticism and use that as a tool to strengthen my resolve.
You are a weak minded man, and I see that you're just saying this because many other people agree with you, but you have no evidence.
I'll ask someone who doesn't sperg out and scream "Shill! Jew! Mossad!" Like a Jew, like I pointed out they do in
Fuck off, get some sleep and quit acting like my words have all power over you you certified nigger. Good night.

Attached: 1539592585627.jpg (600x397, 66K)

Hey Mossad faggot, you don't fool anyone bitch.

Attached: 1529167003906.jpg (1773x1199, 304K)

Israel will falese flag a giant oil/gas spill in Alaska is 6 days time. screenshot. INB4 spillionaires.