Beauty standards are sexist

Why is it that women constantly have to be critisized for their looks? "Your face is not perfect", "Your butt is too big", "Your breasts are too small", "You don't have a flat stomach" and the list goes on.

What is considered beauty in one culture is considered ugly in another. With other words, beauty is culturally driven and subjective. Which means all women are beautiful.

Of course everyone have different tastes, but if you say that some women are objectively ugly, then you're sexist. How do we stop some men for being sexist when it comes to women's beauty?

strawpoll.me/16736207

Attached: pol.jpg (509x1673, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/TheEurasianTiger
reddit.com/r/MongoloidCJ/comments/8qin7b/the_mongoloid_kazakh_man_with_his_kazakh_queens/
reddit.com/r/EasternSunRising/comments/9mu5xf/megapost_examples_of_white_scientists/
youtube.com/watch?v=4CtVk5aE1PE
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9s43ev/while_my_friend_is_getting_sexually_assulted_the/
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9s87mw/boyfriend_abandoned_me_after_abortiondnc/
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9sa767/possibly_roofied_and_raped_with_no_memory/
youtube.com/watch?v=ci3_R1uHIXw
old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9s6njv/cruel_twist_of_fate_for_single_woman_who_froze/
youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=MWysV-o1IiA
youtube.com/watch?v=SPnCle-Rgz0
youtube.com/watch?v=8O4tMNxHMvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you're just shitposting but men have laughably low standards. If anyone is thinking about replying to this obvious shit thread, don't.

A beautiful family

Attached: 8DC6C982-AAB7-449B-9C47-BFA235078C4B.jpg (1080x1080, 202K)

Some women are objectively ugly. I wish all women could be beautiful, but that's simply not the kind of world we live in.

>"Your face is not perfect", "Your butt is too big", "Your breasts are too small", "You don't have a flat stomach"
All those quotes are from women.

A beautiful couple

Attached: 8E8852A0-FD18-45E5-8008-233DD7C02F90.jpg (1080x1080, 161K)

It's not about having low standards, it's about understanding that while YOU might think a certain woman is ugly because she's fat in your eyes, she's considered beautiful in other parts of the world.

/thread

Not all women are made equal. Some are objectively ugly.

this

also this

Ok but sexism is good actually.

I smell... pizza

.....This image is from the deepweb, aint it user?

A female's only worth is her looks and the ability to birth children.

>Why is it that women constantly have to be criticized for their looks?
Because that's all they're good for.
>What is considered beauty in one culture is considered ugly in another.
Not necessarily, neoteny for example is an universally attractive trait in females. Same with lighter skin, which has always been associated with higher class females that didn't have to woke in the fields and stayed inside, for example.

Attached: nx3nwfSmr11uj609jo2.jpg (1000x822, 253K)

What universe do you live in? Men get criticized all the time for being too short, too skinny, not ripped enough, bad hair, etc.
Also, no, not all men are beautiful and neither all women. These standards are not fair, but they are real. 5'2" beta manlets are not attractive. 100kg landwhale women aren't attractive either.

Also this, women are the ones that unabashedly put down other women for their looks.
They know it's the only field in which competition really matters, so they try to get whatever leverage they can.

Attached: 073.jpg (3673x5585, 2.41M)

>Of course everyone have different tastes
You just answered your own question.

I have never said any of those things to any girl

Except they're not, it's all in the eyes of the beholder. And you're culturally controlled to see some women as beautiful and some as ugly. It's about cultural norms.

Isn't sexism banned outside of /b/?

>lighter skin
Most of the world is not white

Mmmmmmmmm.

>i'm beautiful in other places!
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better, fatty.

Attached: 026.jpg (3977x6009, 2.05M)

Is anyone else not really bothered by AMWF couples? It's such an anomaly considering "No One Wants Asian Guys" that my inclination is just to give Chang a thumbs up for snagging a white girl.

No, not many people have. Most men are cucked to fuck or pussywhipped and delighted just to have a female, any female, acknowledge their existence. Women bitching about how oppressed they are by the male gaze should get fired into the sun. They sexually vet and select every man they meet every day of their lives so it's not a one sided "issue".

I'm not a fatty. Do you think OP girl has any flaws?

I said lighter, not white. Do you have any sort of reading comprehension problem?
This is even true for niggers, do you think the whole "light skin vs dark skin nigga" is just a meme? Have you never seen first hand just how racist nigger can be even among each other?

Attached: Ey6pQXK.jpg (1536x2048, 224K)

As long as both parents are reasonably intelligent it's not too bad, except for the identity crisis the kids will invariably have in their late teens and adulthood.

Such a dumb burger comment. Probably a weeb

30+ year old perma incel who is on massive levels of cope about white superiority.

reddit.com/user/TheEurasianTiger

Attached: 1521590562849.jpg (1039x858, 131K)

It is over.

what a freak loool

>I'm not a fatty.
I highly doubt that.

Attached: 068.jpg (3945x6009, 2.19M)

Post pics of threads?

What every roastie claims

You need to read r/aznidentity, r/hapas, Easternsunrising, MongoloidCJ. Asians are super racist little incels who hate whites and spend every waking hour of their lives trying to destroy the white race out of jealousy.

reddit.com/r/MongoloidCJ/comments/8qin7b/the_mongoloid_kazakh_man_with_his_kazakh_queens/
reddit.com/r/EasternSunRising/comments/9mu5xf/megapost_examples_of_white_scientists/

If you don't dislike them then you are blue-pilled as fuck.

Read the comment section here.
youtube.com/watch?v=4CtVk5aE1PE

Attached: 65758.jpg (847x372, 122K)

Google 8ch Tenda.

For some reason Google hides the results.

Just go to 8ch net slash tenda

Attached: 23645.jpg (832x226, 73K)

You just buy that pussy hat today, toots? Stop whining and hit the gym.

Attached: 1848e5e70227eaac9ff77328cf85ede1--funny-but-true-funny-humor.jpg (236x297, 25K)

Stop blaming others for your failures you fat fuck. Just put down the damn fork.

Women are only tools, which some treat as playthings.

>Beautiful
>Literal moon face Asian

I got some bad news for you user

How long ago was this pic?

Nothing a bag can't fix it. A hole is a hole...

Why do women judge men on their success? If I’m a lazy broke fuck you should still want me or your sexist and only care about social status you fucking blob

>What is considered beauty in one culture is considered ugly in another. With other words, beauty is culturally driven and subjective. Which means all women are beautiful.
That is not a logically coherent statement.

A week ago or so. He is a goldmine of quotes.
Even fags have standards. They generally don't bone Chinks but when they do the Chink is always bottom.

Attached: 7454.jpg (822x172, 65K)

hey, I recognize that underage modeling picture!

Attached: 1539833208197.jpg (530x402, 73K)

Also, OP mentions about one thing that's not considered beautiful in one place might be in another and thus we should acknowledge both.
Well, I'm just an average guy but I sure as hell make more money that a good portion of the men in Zimbabwe, that means women should realize this and not think of me as a poorfag, after all in some other place in the world I'm very, very rich.

Attached: TP079_084-085BIfB_smart-2.jpg (2312x2944, 719K)

More pics?

With a bag you won't even notice... just flip them over or something
maybe add in a bit of choking here and there because women have rape fantasies.

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9s43ev/while_my_friend_is_getting_sexually_assulted_the/

Nobody ever says any of that outside of this place and professional modeling/acting. Never, not once. I guarantee nobody has ever said those things to you, but yeah, they've likely thought them. Get over yourself and stop worrying about what other people might think about you, nobody gives a fuck.

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9s87mw/boyfriend_abandoned_me_after_abortiondnc/

Well I do consider Asian males women too.

They are THAT feminine.

Provide examples or you're full of shit.

Fat people are objectively ugly. With that said, some of those same ugly people could be of average attractiveness if they made efforts toward being healthy. Laziness isn't an attractive quality. Neither is being a fucking slob. Obese people, outside of the few legitimate genetic exceptions, are both lazy and slobs. They literally stink. This isn't a gendered issue. It is repulsive.

Women perpetuate sexism toward other women more than men do, as well. Guys generally don't give a shit. They would fuck like 90% of women at any given time, any place. Except maybe a Hillary rally. It's just that the women won't is the only reason guys don't. The inverse cannot be said with much certainty.

If they can pass as one why not? Those ones are more desirable in EA countries.

Some fat people look decent according to americans ( thick/fat )

What's this "old-reddit" thing? An archive of sorts?

Attached: 17316.jpg (980x1400, 709K)

What do you think about OP girl? Does she have any flaws in your subjective opinion?

Why should men stay in shape, groom themselves or learn how to dress well?

Attached: 1509690703162.gif (480x238, 415K)

Men: don't be fat, disfigured or have tattoos all over your body, and I will kill to get your roast beef pussy and be your slave for the rest of my life as you cuck me for some other dude and make me raise another man's son

Women: WAAH I CAN'T MEET THOSE STANDARDS, WHY ARE MEN SO SEXIST, WTF I CAN'T BE THIN AND NOT HAVE A ''DADDY'S BBC FUCKTOY'' TATTOO ON MY FOREHEAD

Her butt is a bit flabby

Why don't fuglies just move to where they're considered beautiful?

Culturally driven doesn't mean subjective. We measure in feet, other countries measure in meters, but we still measure.
Also it's erroneous to assume because beauty standards vary that there is therefore no ugly.
Nobody who is mentally stable is truly attracted to huge fat women or mannish women or women with no feminine characteristics

old style of reddit before the change

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9sa767/possibly_roofied_and_raped_with_no_memory/

Reddit redid their entire website to be web 4.0 smartphone app tier garbage.

What they really want is something akin to video

youtube.com/watch?v=ci3_R1uHIXw

old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/9s6njv/cruel_twist_of_fate_for_single_woman_who_froze/

roast beef recommending below 45 when they should be recommending below 25...

You have to admit... for a gender to have such a large bias in who they'll screw, they sure hate to be judged the same way.

Attached: 2mil.png (511x596, 555K)

>Why is it that women
Yeah because women don't demand you to be 180cm minimum, muscular or skinny and drowning them in money.
>What is considered beauty in one culture is considered ugly in another
What is considered beauty in white civilization matters, rest is irrelevant.
>Sexist!
Yeah men and women are not equal, welcome to reality sweets.
Sage

Other parts of the world are hungry shitholes that don't matter.

This is what I mean. If not even OP girl's butt is considered firm, then what about a majority of othe women on this planet?

How the hell do you get her butt to be flabby?

Not really. There's some wiggle room but also large agreement.

>With other words, beauty is culturally driven and subjective. Which means all women are beautiful.

Nope.

>Of course everyone have different tastes, but if you say that some women are objectively ugly, then you're sexist.

Must be nice to be always right when you can just write off people who disagree with you.

>How do we stop some men for being sexist when it comes to women's beauty?

That will happen at the same time women stop being sexist when it comes to men's strength, height, earnings, and so forth. In other words, never. Between the two sexes (and there are two), women are the pickiest, the most demanding, the most narcissistic, the most shallow, and the most deluded.

Here are a few race pills for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWD9n1cyeQU
youtube.com/watch?v=MWysV-o1IiA
youtube.com/watch?v=SPnCle-Rgz0

Say or believe whatever you want. Bottom line is, on average, taller people make more than shorter people, better looking people make more than uglier people, it's a fact. Your stupid moral grandstanding is useless in the face of facts.

But why?

>My actions should have no consequences and all should be forgiven
>I can just say I'm past being a whore and you should be fine with that
>You're missing out by alienating these potentially great christian women, I swear!
Fucking women, I swear.

Attached: 20140526_1000_030.jpg (1200x1800, 250K)

And the proof in this is the simple fact that a far greater proportion of women than men manage to actually reproduce. That's women being selective. You don't get to complain about men's pickiness when you're coasting on easy mode through life.

No. Just NO.

Attached: giphy.gif (320x205, 2.38M)

Future Elliots and Eurasiantigers

But user, the "easy mode" thing is a lie!

Attached: settling.png (1508x838, 82K)

Ugly russian guy has a cute japanese wife. youtube.com/watch?v=8O4tMNxHMvk

It's a bit flabby, I concur.

She could maybe do some squats.

Attached: 20181003_083722.jpg (720x1109, 293K)

Attached: 1540711595074.png (704x875, 131K)

>be ugly guy
>be a virgin at 40
>oh well at least I still have money
>fat ugly bitches take over HR
>get you fired for being "creepy"
>replace you with better looking guy
Yeah, easy mode.

Because lard balls with a small gravitational pull rainbow hair and horrible personalities are not attractive
Besides most women are ugly where it counts personality
Modern women are ugly inside and out as well as disease carrying cancer ridden sexual deviants with stds HIV rotting pusy sluts

>Asian something
>Asian something
>Wh!te
Not worth my data, if you can't condense your point into few sentences then you have no understanding of opinions you hold.

>that pic
thesaurus - fat
fuck that book must be in 58pt font

This is madness. Explain how her butt is even slightly flabby!

>netflixer
couch potato and mass media consumerist
>parent
single mother, probably from fucking a nigger
>foodie
fat and irresponsible with her body
>traveler
"I've taken dick in every timezone and color!"
>sports fan
"I'm just like you guis!"

Wow, what a catch!

Attached: 6099b54b.jpg (1200x1350, 390K)

Aside from probably being underage, no. Not my type but she's not unattractive either. When of age, assuming she isn't in the photo, solid 7/10. Bumped up to 8 or 9 if the contents of her mind are engaging.
Though, I'm pretty much only attracted to 2012hipsters, tomboys, and punk girls. Smokers, degens, druggies, tattoos, shitty piercings...I love it. So I'm probably an outlier when it comes to general beauty standards.

"You're not 6 feet tall", "You don't have muscles", "You're not socially adept", "You're dick isn't 7" long", the list goes on.

Women have their unrealistic/unfair standards of attractiveness as well.

Attached: smile men, smile.png (899x1596, 801K)

THIS IS HE MAN

Sorry but argument invalid.

White guys don't even have incel subs on Reddit where they complain about other races holding them back sexually.

Meanwhile every Asian sub is like that.

>"Your face is not perfect", "Your butt is too big", "Your breasts are too small", "You don't have a flat stomach" and the list goes on.
All things women tell eachother.

Attached: 1540748840524.webm (640x640, 1.65M)

Yep, that's about what I expected. No one realizes how incredibly sexist women are especially in HR and teaching positions. They are absolutely the last people you want in positions to hire and fire people but men don't sue, so they get away with it.

>I see a mountain top
>I'm not climbing that shit I'll just stay right here at the bottom and declare this as the new mountain top
That's you

Disgusting.

Attached: 997E97415AF0354504.jpg (1000x1491, 328K)

patrician taste, OP. Shitty copypasta you got though.

Attached: 1539558064016.jpg (774x598, 105K)

Then she should move to those places if she wants to be considered beautiful.

Attached: 1540451783188.jpg (716x768, 120K)