THE PRESS IS ALREADY SCARED SHITLESS

The commie fears the Captain.

Bolsonaro already started making Brazil great.

Attached: veja.jpg (574x750, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The subhumans at globo news looked like they were on a funeral.
The regions that actually matter in this country, the south, southeast and middle west, voted massively in his favor. It's time to make commies bleed my friends.

Attached: 1488316838773.png (1675x942, 1.64M)

Quit shilling this neoliberal globalist here
>fuckin baaased he's gonna get rid of the commies just like how trump locked up hillary

Did Trump ever say Pinochet should have killed more people or that our military dictatorship was wrong in torturing and not finishing off commies?
Did Trump ever survive an assassination attempt?

No?
Then sit down sonny, the only liberal here is your president that refuses to take hard moral stances.

I can't read parseltongue.. what does it say?

Will this really be it?
With a good lead on polls, Bolsonaro is one step away from becoming president.
Now he needs to show he's capable of governing and pacifying the country.

Favelas watch out, there's a new sheriff in town.

can't wait for him to start shooting you all so you can scurry back here and cry HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

The press there is fucked
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

SEETHING

He's actually gonna revert shitty gun laws and allow us to have access to firearms easily. We're the ones that are gonna do the shooting, Pedro.

Now be a man for once and show your flag.

I wish the best for you guys. You'll have a few sweet victories in the coming months and years. I still expect things to worse significantly all over the developed world. Take this time as a grace period and prepare for the worst while your spirits are high. Jews never stop scheming.

Where is here? Germany?

Ad hominem

Its funny how he became these things as the election came close and the assasination failed

Yes, yes, we get it, the hero Brasil deserves won and now can be corrupt like every other leader they have ever had. Hopefully this gets the Hues off the board so we can discuss issues relevant to First World countries.

So instear of having the military shoot the commies and causing a public outcry, he's going to arm the public and say
"OK, here are your guns back. You are NOT*wink* allowed to shoot any commies."?

That's fucking genius!

So it wasn't corrupt before? Or do you mean more? Or less?

Yes! Yes! More! More! The more you insult him The stronger he becomes!
ThunderTrump will never be defeated!

Attached: donald_trump_mask.jpg (620x412, 308K)

Attached: 1510603019396.jpg (760x446, 29K)

yes :^)

>implying that Brazil hasn't always been an utter shithole and will become even worse by voting in a subhuman retard who has a fetish for fuckboys in uniform

Try harder Brazil

So happy for you guys.

Bolsonaro is proof that Trump is a manifestation of a global movement against communism and corruption

Daily reminder that the alt right are useful idiot self sabotaging faggots

And ours is so great

firebomb that rat's nest

Vinheteiro is pro Bolsonaro!

Attached: Capture+_2018-10-28-23-39-22.png (719x974, 628K)

Dude the election just finished. However you feel about him you're going to be seeing his face for a while at least.

Out of here, spic.

BASED piano player

Attached: The one.gif (327x251, 797K)

Good.

He's among the few who could not be accused of corruption. One of my favourite videos of him is him saying something in congress maybe, and others are shouting over him, calling him a fascist or whatever, and he yells back "why don't you call me corrupt?", the point being that they couldn't because they were corrupt but he wasn't.

Attached: 1539566652079.webm (480x480, 509K)

I hope he bans Portuguese and makes you all speak a real fucking language. No more "Ayachu com Braich eum peush eum feuchu."

The Portuguese word for bread is "pão" which is pronounced "POHM". It's a fucking disgrace. Where does the M come from? They pronounce the name of their own country "Brraichiu". So if L is silent and H is silent, how would you pronounce the common first name "Novilho"? Well it's pronounced "NOH-VEE-WEE-YOH" Think about it. It's disgusting.

Haha, fuck our optics, amirite?