Be honest

What if all Synagogues were targeted at once? Maybe it's time for a more action oriented approach Jow Forums, just saying.

I think the race war is starting, and too many low T beta boys are scared too admit it. What exactly is our plan? To sit here and watch all of our rights getting taken away? I've about had it myself, there isn't much to live for at this point.

I'm not saying anything concrete that should set off any bells and whistles.... I'm just saying. Isn't what happened recently exactly what Jow Forums wants?

Attached: dragonpower.jpg (2267x1309, 2.36M)

Attached: 1533456625454.jpg (767x567, 109K)

Attached: 1533359712430.jpg (2000x1000, 726K)

But 10 jews were killed....... what exactly does Jow Forums want? You go on and on about how terrible the Jews are, but then you condemn an attack on Jews?

The resistance is starting, and you are all pussying out at the last second.

Fuck you, Talmud nigger. Defeat the Jew by being saved by Jesus Christ. Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: 1540741248649.jpg (322x543, 116K)

NOBODY DIED. THE WHOLE THING WAS A HOAX

>defend by being saved by Jesus Christ

Right.... so in literal empirical terms (the only terms that matter in this physical temporary existence) that means that you are going to sit around and do nothing right?

Idk guys. I think it's time to start upping the pace a bit. I hate everyone that I have ever known, and am ready to see blood spilled

>Govt will be scared of more shootings against jews so they try to seize every gun.
>Turner Diaries begins

It's time to pull off the band aid. We are too comfortable. We can see that they are trying to subvert us, enslave us, ruin us, lie to us, rule over us..... SO WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? WOMEN THAT WON'T LOVE YOU? FAMILY THAT WON'T APPRECIATE YOU? FRIENDS WHO STAB YOU IN THE BACK? FUCK THEM ALL.

IT'S FUCKING TIME

Attached: 2twocoooooops.jpg (458x460, 75K)

You're a towel!

The (((DailyStormer))) is behind the Kanye spam.

Attached: dailystormer kanye.png (344x422, 197K)

11 people were killed not 10

Nah Mr FBI man i'd rather have a long and productive life where i bring many white children into the world

>this entire thread
Fuck you DNC, we’re not taking your bait right before the midterm

Hi CIA

So everything is the Jews fault, but you don't want them dead?

>condemn an attack on Jews?
deny

also it's painfully clear that you're trying to goad people into advocating violence
maybe you need to have a training seminar on how to fucking glow less

Attached: IMG_1092.jpg (800x623, 135K)

>republicans about to win election super majority
>HURR GUYS LET'S GO SHOOT UP SYNAGOGUES TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS

Nice try, Schlomo.

I came here for your pic, which made me lol

But don't even post this shit as a joke, things are extreme around here because it's an anonymous safe space (ironically) so you can bat around conspiracy theories and review controversial evidence.

Then, of course, the lulz. People push the humour envelope on Jow Forums, which is bad heat but also structurally necessary in context.

I wouldn't be such a pedant, but after Gab we have to be extra careful, or we will get torpedoed somehow. We are already slandered in the press as WN, when realistically we probably have a similar % of WN users as a site like Breitbart.

If this board ever WASN'T a honeypot, it sure as fuck is now. Establishment media will be more than happy to blame some attack on us at some point. Collective punishment is tyranny.

is this what you call journalism these days? create a thread on a korean micro training forum trying to stir us up so you can make an article on the washington post?

Lmao

#resist

Could you be any shittier at your job?

good job, I was testing you to see what you would say, and you all pass

10/10

>be honest
You mean that you want us to say incriminating things on the internet. No.

Attached: 1515029941375.png (499x499, 300K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace. You’re glowing, nigger.

fuck off you cia nigger go fuck up europe or something

Fucking glow in the dark CIA jew, fuck off

No it isn’t, you’re terrible at your job and nobody thinks you’re cool

Attached: 5615E286-344B-4836-A8DC-66E5D55919C2.jpg (1024x1024, 154K)

>only pretending to be retarded

Clever boy

Attached: 1D2E9369-A161-417B-BB5F-6BE271E2D770.jpg (474x237, 11K)

There's only two proven people on Jow Forums: you and me. And I don't want dead people. i want peace through freedom, mass deregulation, and a goddamn border wall.

no thank u mister atf

Attached: 1538347186990.jpg (2289x2289, 249K)

I'll listen to you after mid-Terms. Till then STFU. Democrat shills trying to incite violence.

We don't need to gas the kikes. We just need to cut their special interests and uncuck ourselves from the status quo ruled by Jews.

It was at least 30 dead and I personally knew 60 of them