Based granny says NZ is for white people

>go home
>you have a country
>you're displacing white people
>flips absolutely SEETHING
>"go away you're trash"
based and redpilled

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/10/go-home-filipino-family-told-new-zealand-is-for-white-people.html

Attached: basedgranny.png (1705x888, 896K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/10/go-home-filipino-family-told-new-zealand-is-for-white-people.html\
asiaone.com/singapore/scdf-punish-officers-dorm-trashing-video
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Would mow her lawn and hang her paintings etc what a great gamma

Filipinos are actually not that bad. She'd be tossed around the street if she did that to the real nuisances.

>t. flip

What's ironic is that this woman will end up being taken care of by Filipino nurses when she's too frail to take care of herself.

Flips are the niggers of Asia

>upload a video of a woman saying a basic truth any nonwhite wouldn't be bothered for in their lands
>in the hopes she'll be abused and harassed for life by strangers
>"based"
Niggers.

whats ironic is the chinese leaf defending filipinos

No, just worked with a lot of them.

Most are pretty kind, Christian folks. One of them was offering to find me a Filipino wife. No, I'm not interested in marrying your ugly women.

Hey there’s someone actually good in Wellington. Who woulda thought.

>only brown people can do jobs
You're going to be so horrified when you import a ton of brown people and find out they don't actually work, their expenses are instead funded by your work.

Islanders and loud, inconsiderate and violent. If she said what we all think to them, she'd be taken for a ride.

The only redeeming part about flipland is duterte. Flips are weird mexican-looking motherfuckers who are way too proud of their shitty country while illegally migrating to Japan, Korea, America, Australia and basically anywhere that isn't the Flipland.

Get off pol grandma, you're using all my bandwidth

At least in Mexico, some of the women come out looking pretty hot. No one breaks a 6 in that part of Asia.

since when does Odo smoke cigs?

Based as fuck. I have no problems with Filipinos, but they should stay in their own country.

Based. Only white men are allowed to travel to their shit hole country to fuck their women and children.

>whats ironic is the chinese leaf defending filipinos
What's not ironic is the gay mutt who doesn't know the difference between Chinese and Filipinos.

>an actual piece of trash human is considered based here

no wonder this place is a piece of shit. most of you miserable cunts will die a horrid death i hope.

Attached: 1519955674584.gif (645x735, 40K)

>casually waving her off while ashing her cigarette
if they doxx this lady we gotta send her cards or warm wishes and shit

>You're going to be so horrified
I'm describing what's actually happening right now in many countries. I'm surprised you didn't know that Filipino nurses and caregivers are finding work all over the world, from the West to the Middle East, and even in East Asia they're being hired to take care of the elderly.

poor bait faggot

>standing up against tyrannical global campaign of systematic white replacement
>piece of trash human
good goy

both are subhumans

Are white people waking up? Please say yes. I need hope.

Nope, I'm moving her into my white nationalist nursing home.

Nobody hires you beaner/gook island monkey hybrids overseas because you are talented. They hire you overseas because you work for next to nothing, which you wire home so your entire family can loaf around like a bunch of chinky niggers

It's the inbreeding that makes flips ugly. After the Spaniards left those bleached jungle gooks were left to fuck each other on one of nearly 2,000 tiny little islands which makes the gene pool as shallow as a bird bath over enough years

Found the jew

Attached: images (9).jpg (175x300, 8K)

>white nationalist nursing home.
You mean you gonna put your mema to sleep forever?

>you
Another redditor pretending he's talking to someone else.

So she'll be homeless then?

>being a cunt to some random people minding their own business
>standing up against tyranny

Agreed. We got this new guy at work an older flip in his 50s. Fucking loudmouth he laughs with this really monotone HAHAHA same as the bad guy does in those dubbed over Chinese kung fury movies and the rest of the time he just stands there with this face ripping monkey grin like he is super happy over something. During the daily morning meeting he squirms and oscillates in place like he has some kind of ADHD/Parkinson's mashup disorder even while the morning meeting is but a 2 minute briefing

no it will be a clean, highly sophisticated facility that shitskins constantly try to get into even though they claim they hate whitey and are superior to us

stop watching kiked up Man in High Castle propaganda meme flag

they can mind their own business in their own country. is that such a radical idea?

Your pro-Flip comment gave you away as a Leaf of flip descent.

the philippines will be underwater in 100 years so that's sort of a death sentence

Nope.
My Gran had a bevy of white women care for her.
After she died me and my sis were going through documents and found the papers were she had signed up for her home care. It specifically said "white nurses only" "no Maori's"
Gave us a chuckle

Im from NZ and our media will absolutely destroy this women now. Iv seen it time and time again and it even happaned to a girl i used to know who told a bunch of Muslims to leave NZ when she was drunk.

and that's a good thing.

It's funny because anti-Asian sentiment is allowed here. Even the left are into it, manly because the coalition of losing parties are reliant on Winston Peters to keep power and also because KIWI'S HATE FUCKING CHINKS and they know it.
She said "white people" though so you're probably right.

>pro-Flip
Stating the obvious makes you pro-Filipino? I'm Italian.

Get the fuck out of my country. In a logical world, you encourage people to have children instead of importing people to make up the deficit. Instead the goberment and society encourages people to sterilize themselves with various surgeries (gender reassignment, tied/cut uterine tubes, vasectomy), homosexuality, birth-control addictions, putting careers before family, living degenerate lifestyles, abortions being the first thought when people discover pregnancy, or simply swear off having children because they've been propagandized into believing that it's a better life choice.

But no... keep telling me about how importing Shaniqua and Chiong-Ding to do a half-ass nursing job is going to help the first world when society is collapsing into a Diverse™ Wiemar-Germany.

Attached: 1540436596745.gif (741x674, 118K)

The one good Leaf post a year.

d u b s confirm.

My mistake, user. You said it in a positive way like flips work overseas in the medical trade worldwide like they had this excellence no other nation had, hence my comment. Flips like to brag and boast a lot which is comical since the things they brag and boast about are so trivial and petty they give themselves away as being as shallow, materialistic and lame as they try so hard NOT to be like. Flips will act proud as fuck of their Casio G-Shock wristwatch, Nike socks and 15 year old Toyota like nobody else would since they are too solipsistic to understand nobody in the West considers those things as luxury items

This old roastie is a sickness beneficiary, a useless eater, I bet my left nut on it

Doesn't mean what she said is wrong

>It's funny because anti-Asian sentiment is allowed here. Even the left are into it, manly because the coalition of losing parties are reliant on Winston Peters to keep power and also because KIWI'S HATE FUCKING CHINKS and they know it.She said "white people" though so you're probably right.

Kiwis hate Coconuts too. I didn't know too many whites in Auckland who could stand the island niggers. They're getting a bad rep over here too.

I'd rather have flips than this STD infested old cunt draining my tax dollar. We have single payer here and must fund hundreds of thousands of genetic wastebins like this harpy

Ever been into a winz office? The majority of the people there aren't white so your point is kind of mute. The vast majority of white kiwis have jobs. Unlike other races of people.

Cherry picked af

Nz faggot msm copying cnn etc

>newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/10/go-home-filipino-family-told-new-zealand-is-for-white-people.html\

>No comment section
They're on to us.

The main NZ news websites haven't had comment sections for years. I remember TV1 ran a story about some "Maori victim" years ago and their comment section was just whites talking about what lazy criminals Maoris were.

They also just got rid of the MSN NZ news comment sections too because people were calling out their propaganda every day.
Now at the bottom it just says something about "We cant allow comments because they don't share our views" so they basically admit they are pushing an agenda.

Based. Flip immigrants are fags.

sorry, the pinoy have already done Grandma's chores for less than minimum wage.

Flips are fuckin trash don't even try that shit island nigger

Hi, culturally enriched amerimutt here. The nurses in my grandma's nursing home were mostly white. White people are perfectly capable of doing jobs. Stop spreading this meme, it's what the Koch brothers want you to do so they can import millions of wagecucks who will do the same work for less.

Even kiwiland is just as pozzed as us
Based grandma

Nevada fag here

Most of the people who are foreign here are Filipino and they're fairly nice people as they make up a large amount of the work force. They're always better than most hispanics in the area and 1 million times better to have around than Blacks. Rarely see any homeless ones.

If they were causing some kind of commotion or something to disrupt the public then by all means, fuck em.

But if they were just standing their minding their own business then this old bint can fuck off.

>One of them was offering to find me a Filipino wife.
their cousin wants in on the kiwistani life as well and thought you might be a good wallet to pay for it

>flips are not as bad as other non-whites so we should allow them to flood into our countries and replace us
the absolute state of america

>I'd rather fill my country with yellow trash than old white kiwis down on their luck
Fuck off Zhang

t. Civic “some immigrants assimilate” nationalist

This. OP is an unemployed useless eater

Make me rangi

A single white Kiwi, even a dole-bludger, i is infinitely more preferable to, and worth more than, all the yellow slope-faced trash our old Jew leader allowed to flood in put together. Go eat dog in your own country, Zhang.

That is Ruth Bader Ginsburg in six months, en joy that you fucktards

buncha flip muds hassling some old bag hoping for a bad reaction, and got it.

you created this moronic reality, faggot milennial fuckwits... enjoy

Attached: 1507736346291.gif (182x179, 436K)

But why???

Attached: 1476581305897.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>implying the quality of the immigrant means anything
Every immigrant I've met has been nice to me. The problem is immigration, not the individual immigrant.

No doubt.

Flips do this everywhere, my former American flip buddy tried to bullshit me into marrying me of to his cousin Lucy Macadangalangalanglang like I want some gooky looking kids with a jungle monkey chink woman who spends her whole life speaking the shittiest English of all. Even Pajeet style English is better than hearing a flip talk

see

Attached: 43534.jpg (320x240, 13K)

>and it even happaned to a girl i used to know who told a bunch of Muslims to leave NZ when she was drunk
thats was just a drunk maori girl in one of the shitest and poorest towns in the middle of state highway 1 and then some upper middle class muslim drives through and expects not to get yelled at

Based Granny! Thank god they are still around!

>A single white Kiwi, even a dole-bludger,
FUCK OFF OUT OF NZ YOU POVO SCUM

I thought NZ and PH are friends against cheating Aussies... Remember the underarm of 1981...

Attached: 1447409088798.png (700x700, 194K)

Stop trying to pretend we share experiences
1. You don't even play cricket
2. You were not even there at the time

>WE HAVE VISAS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A mouse and a stable etc. based granny, wish my own granny was this based

Attached: 1540684819226.jpg (809x625, 110K)

You talking about the bloody Huntly one from ages back?

Actually Hitler saw all Asians as equal to the German race and was actually a weeb and occasionally dresses in Japanese clothing... like I’m being serious.

Attached: D5397DE5-9D61-4932-96EA-2C44D7F73870.jpg (700x494, 126K)

The Media loves shit like this. They always blow them up into international stories, but when a White person is murdered for being White, it barely makes local news, and race isn't even mentioned.

send the flips over here in exchange for some moari

Honestly this is all another reason to not try and live for a super long time

I want a good death just before I become frail and unable to take care of myself

Hilarious that’s the same thing in BC too. The only thing white leftists and right wingers can agree on is a ban on foreign ownership (and here the “foreign owner problem” is basically codespeak for chinks)

Attached: 1540795325483.webm (500x220, 2.89M)

It's time for us to remove kebab. We need to make New Zealand for New Zealanders instead of the cultural black hole of the Pacific.

Only Japs and a few indian legions were honorary aryans. The rest of asians were subhumans.

Is there Turks in New Zealand?! :/

Most of them are mutts

Nah, after Gallipoli they fucked right off.

Nah, they are alright. malays are the problematic ones.
asiaone.com/singapore/scdf-punish-officers-dorm-trashing-video

So, you already removed Kebab right?!