APOLOGISE!

APOLOGISE!

Attached: DqpE5rCX0AENR42.jpg (750x564, 57K)

It's too late to 'pologize. It's too laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

Excellent, using fag tech against them

false flag

Wow, the left are actually pretty good at giving ideas on how to round them up.

There was an increase in reported hate crimes following Trump's victory. The vast majority turned out to be hoaxes. Probably the same case here.

>one gay killed already

damn, he's barely in office and already making brazil great

Day of the rope won't be gentle with sodomites

A HAHAHAHAHAA
Oh shit I can't breathe.
Fuck it BAHAHAHAHA
What was I laughing about again?
O yeah that crippled Sodomite.
HAHAHAHAAA

Honestly, I want to go to Brazil, and kill some faggots, maybe get into some adventures. Perhaps die, but if I live, eventually come back. Maybe just go to Brazil for 3 years

Yep, obvious

day of the rope in brazil when

First clean your room, bucko.

This nigga Bolsonaro just got elected and the lies being spread about him are already worse than the lies spread after Trump was elected.

He's got a great term ahead of him at this rate.

Russia clearly hacked the Brazilian election

GLORIOUS!

okay, this is epic

Attached: 1539153275495.jpg (1024x723, 92K)

Based and redpilled

But...but...how will we endlessly sodomize each other?

Attached: 1529915145604.gif (554x400, 135K)

WTF I LOVE BRASIL

Sorry we didn't do this earlier.

Why can't Americans do shit like this. It's brilliant. So many faggots would show up if you put a free ass sign on that faggot site grinder and when the faggots show up. They get killed with a bullet shower. Brazil is pretty smart. Let's start killing some degenerares in the states.

It's an iq test. Using grindr to lure fags seems like a good idea, but really it's not. Remember the string of robberies that happened when uber was new? Criminals picked up riders at their homes and drove them to the airport so they knew the home would be empty? They all got caught, didn't they. Because the app tracks you, man. You're leaving behind evidence, like a picture, your phone number, your location, the time of your meeting. It's all shit that can be used to trace back to you after you commit a crime.

What's with fags and false flags? A faggot from my hometown literally hoaxed being attacked by Trump supporters while he was in America and I got in heat with some of my friends when I called another fag out for spreading that bs. Goddamn that shit was stupid.
Look at this shit it doesn't look real at all but people bought it up.

How much bs can bitter leftards make up in a rant of hysteria?

Attached: ChrisBallHoax.jpg (296x526, 18K)

He was even an aspiring stuntsman, renowned asshole of the town and had professional training with cosmetics. Fucking hell.

>false fag

someone just shot up a bunch of jews
but the kikes want more dead jews
so they dress up as jews
and spread this shit on facebook
fucking sick
they are sad that no faggot lynchings occurred, so they are making them up to try to seed the idea to their mentally ill kkk democrats

hrmmmmmm

Looks real enough for a selfie. I hope he was prosecuted. Of course, he'd probably like all the Dick he'd get in prison.

checked and true

Based

how is tel aviv this morning kkkomrades?
did you forget to clean your teeth again?

Celebrate now, fuckers. It won't last.

You think there won't be red guerrillas in a few months getting that sweet, sweet revenge against all the insecure little pussies who voted for Bolsonaro? Sleep with one eye open, assholes.

Yep, I love it when they make up stories.

Attached: follow-borderskill-borderskill-saw-a-group-of-leave-racists-w-3489158[1].png (500x380, 59K)

holy fucking shit, the stink of desperation on your kikes as your 3 midterm ops failed, bombs, mass shootings - people are uniting and seeing through your shit
fuck off kikes. stop killing jews and fags. that's what aids is for ok?
the ONLY threads that don't get kiked up like this are the ones about muslims raping whites. FUNNY how no 1postid kike raids happen on those threads.
fuck you tel aviv
clean your teeth
and answer me about the bags

You don't use the site yourself. You use the faggot using the site. You get the one faggot to bring the other faggots to some location and you kill them all. It's been done before except the killing part Two faggots brought 100s of faggots to a location using grinder.

>just to punch and kill gay people
That's one hell of a right hook.

Attached: well shit.jpg (574x528, 30K)

u just know after a warning like that gays are such sluts they risk it anyways.

They'll rat you out. You don't get away with it.

Grindr your face into the pavement