Armenian girls with tiki torches marching for white power based

Attached: 7FF630B4-A477-4DF0-AD60-E8387B5E8284.jpg (1024x683, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dodecad.blogspot.com/2011/12/participant-results-for-k12a-calculator.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167182120/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know what? I’m calling off the second Armenian genocide

armenians are based

wtf I like Armenian Christians now

Armenians are like the most turkish diaspora in the whole balkans.

My dick.

I'll take delicious rice pilaf over multicultural tacos and burritos

Too many tacos and burritos here, violent fucking animal beaners

MULTI
RACIAL
WHITE
SUPREMACY

Multi racial? You make me sad to be American

They look like fucking Jew gypsies

California is full of Armenians, a lot of them did quite well.

Do not speak ill of Armenian goddesses. They are as pure as they come. Also a lot whiter than you Mohammed Jermone Tyroness

Yeah Glendale the only heavily populated Armenian city is on the list of top ten safest and cleanest cities in America. Mostly everywhere else in Southern California is a beaner Mexican shithole.

I live in Burbank. Armenians are kind of Dicks, but they stay to themselves and don't fuck with people. They're mostly peaceful. Even their "Gangs" are respectful. It's weird.

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Flaurelmoglen%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F05%2F064B4825_792x528.jpg (1280x868, 89K)

>Armenia
>White

Attached: LOL.jpg (400x386, 34K)

She's literally unlike ANY Armenian woman I've known. Not joking, throw her in a room of Armenians girls and they would fucking kill her within an hour.

Armenian girls can be pretty qt desu.

Attached: yuzu.jpg (500x281, 21K)

oh shit another Burbank person. Yeah, I went to school with Armenians and they are the most wanna be mafia losers on the planet. They're dicks but they are clean and most of them hate Jews.

ethnic nationalism is ethnic nationalism
not every country is in western europe so not every ethnic nationalism movement will be western european

>Armenian women saving the White race

Attached: 24ccd4f2480fa3a9926b361772c92ad5.jpg (414x414, 39K)

Whiter than you Asian mutt.

Ei ji est whiter that you.

Pic rel is average Armenian by the way.

Attached: ermeni.jpg (590x400, 59K)

They really dislike Jews. And yeah the young fuckers sometime act like they're Mafia, but they don't fuck with anyone. I've NEVER had a run in with them at the local coffee shops, and I'm an intimidating looking dude. They stare and shit, mad dog, but they don't do shit.

Armenian women are always nice to me too. They're not shit tier people. Except the older bastards and bitches. They don't give a fuck about this country.

Glendale here. They are some of the most shallow people I’ve ever met and can’t drive for shit. At least the crime is low here though.

Than*

Fun fact, this is Kims Armenian side grandmother. Her mother is the mixed mutt that created that god forsaken family. The dad Robert Kardashian’s was the only respected one in the family a lawyer and a very good one. When he was alive they wouldn’t dare suck black cock.

Attached: 895699C9-CCDC-49ED-A72D-3E450955F5B5.jpg (320x255, 39K)

Yeah, thing about that is, in real life, I never see an Armenian girl with a black guy. Their families would disown them.

Armenians are not wh*Te

they're still subhumans however

so would

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (394x399, 34K)

I'm White, but Armenians are like the only other group I consistently can get along with. Japs and Koreans too.

Mexicans, Arabs, Blacks...a different story

Coming from a shitskin Turk lol some of your ancestors are Armenian and Greek. The rest is Arabs and Kurds and central Asian nomadic mongols lol

Die Turk

shut the fuck up monobrow subhuman.

I'll fly to Glendale just to pluck your monobrows.

>I'll fly to Glendale just to pluck your monobrows.
KEK

Monobrow? U must be talking about your turkoid genes

Attached: 699EE470-ACE6-414A-81D7-E6B2365F277A.jpg (764x1024, 525K)

Get a load of the assblasted over sensitive Armenian sand niggers in this thread

Attached: 37D72836-CD15-41DA-9DE4-91D014E95573.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Is this real?

What the fuck is happening with this fucking world? Niggers think they're white, churka armenians think they're white. Look at this pure whiteness, white as fuck, Aryan god, whiter than you Muhammad.

Attached: armenoidm.jpg (324x394, 15K)

Yeah, no. Most Armenian women won't even touch niggers

ugly shitskin churkas

Whiter than you Nurmagomedov

Attached: 70E0AF8D-9801-4161-9566-B1DCE7862A48.jpg (4032x3024, 2.05M)

White traditional waifu 10/10 would fuck for the glory of the white race.

Attached: armenoidf.jpg (315x386, 14K)

Keep barking Turk.

Attached: CDF0E86B-6903-4638-AD88-D72EC5299BC6.jpg (403x604, 89K)

Some Hyastanci (sp) Armenians I know look White. Most though...nah. Not really. Italians, Spanish, Portuguese...all look White to me. Armenians are just outside. Like Persians.

I would like to make the liquid explosion inside them wow wow wee wah! But not by force, not by force!

Attached: gallery_41141_1470_121166.jpg (600x302, 210K)

They're almost as white as Southern Italians. That combined with their low population makes them bearable

I've been to Southern Italy. The MOSTLY look White. People on Jow Forums meme about them but it's not true. Armenians, most do NOT.

Once in a while you'll meet a White looking Hyastanci, but it's rare.

AHAHAHA that turkish hairy arm. Mkay, my turn, churka.

What are you even trying to prove, churka? Show your crooked nose, brown eyes and your monobrow. I'm 100% sure you have that, It's literally racial trait for Armenoid race.

Attached: photo_2018-10-29_09-40-41.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Armenians have lighter skin than southern Italians. Pale skin. Darker features. Southern Italians look like Mexicans. Hayastancis are Armenians from Armenia. The rest are populations that are not from their homeland. Go to Armenia and you’ll be shocked

You need to get that spot checked out. Looks like skin cancer.

Hairless Asian mutt lmao

Tattoo

>posting armenoid bleached mutts as an example
Damn, you churka really are pathetic.
Hey Vasya whute powur жи эcт.

Attached: 3add740c3f4e.jpg (803x285, 99K)

BULLSHIT. I've been to Southern Italy. The only 'dark' ones were in Calabrese. Everywhere else they were no different than Russians, or Portuguese, or Spanish. You guys are so full of shit.

Like I said I live in Burbank. You guys do NOT look "White". Maybe 5-10% of you. That's it. I could literally drive to the Starbucks right now and take live photos of Armenians and prove you're full of shit.

None of them are white to begin with. You of all people should see that.

Keep barking Tartar

Attached: 8EBF120F-9EAB-4087-A7E7-357227820DC2.jpg (640x960, 120K)

Literally 90% of Armenians in Glendale or Burbank look like this. Stop BULLSHITTING people.

Attached: x_73f30923.jpg (780x520, 174K)

I have a ticki torch for them to carry if you catch my drift.

I live in Burbank too, Armenians look like the typical eastern euro with dark hair light skin. It varies. Definitely lighter in skin tone

tatars are unironically whiter than arm*nians at this point

>putting Russians on the same place as Portuguese and Spanish shitskins
The hell is wrong with you, Johnny? Should I remind you that Russians are among the most white nations of this cucked world, right after Lithuanians and Finns? And yes, I can prove that.

dodecad.blogspot.com/2011/12/participant-results-for-k12a-calculator.html

Attached: White whites.png (1390x505, 70K)

Random pic from Armenia. I don’t know to me they look white

Attached: FD357A58-F2D0-42F0-BE3E-A9C37B9CDE2A.jpg (2048x1335, 445K)

Based and Redpilled.

is this a palestinian march
burn them all

Armenians are pure Aryans.

Attached: 9C0274DA-CE2C-45EB-AE96-ACE8C7893568.jpg (576x384, 223K)

They look like light-skinned beaners to me.

jesus christ the genetic deformities

THAT looks "White" to you?? Holy fuck.

And people talk shit about Italians or Spaniards here. What the actual fuck is going on?

Dont post low life scum of the population, anyone can do that. This is what most of them look like.

Attached: E67137AB-E916-4AAF-A631-2DB55B4790FA.jpg (2048x1536, 792K)

Why are you showing me this churkas? Everyone can see they're not white. Here, have a closer look at your "white" brudars.

Attached: 2af8b.jpg (800x450, 442K)

That isn't true, Northern Europeans are, everyone else just has Aryan admixture.

Armenians are a mix of Europeans and Middle Easterners. Just keep your head down and stop talking shit about actual whites, nobody cares to deport you

is any of the alt right actually white?

there's east and west armenians, soviet ones are browner than what they got in murrica

diaspora armenians tend to be less ape like

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/167182120/

Attached: 123123412354.jpg (728x546, 66K)

I live in BURBANK you queer. Don't tell me what they 'look like'. And your photos aren't HELPING your case either.

I can't believe that some people on Jow Forums talk shit about Mediterraneans, but think ARMENIANS look White. This is crazy.

If by white you mean mutts and cucked Anglos no. You guys will keep betting rapefugged and transgendered.

>American mutts with armenian disapora suddenly find out their not white

Is it true that every Armenian girl burns coal? How do their men not kill themselves?

Armenians look about as white as meds and southern Italians maybe whiter.

I've been to Italy, Spain, and Portugal. They look WHITE.

But I come to Jow Forums and Armenians are telling me they look White, when I live in BURBANK. Jesus Christ.

Nobody thinks Armenians are white except the few Armenians here

Bull. Fucking. SHIT

B copтaх чypoк нe paзбиpaюcь.

She looks Italian tbf

>The dad Robert Kardashian’s was the only respected one in the family a lawyer and a very good one

The father actually stopped talking to Kim when she brought home a nigger and told the family she had married him. The guy was a massive racist which she has admitted numerous times on their shitty reality show.

He died and they all became race mixers. Poor bastard is probably rolling in his grave.

Turks are more white then Armenians

Bro Italians have shitskin. Brown like Mexicans. Armenians don’t.

>maybe whiter.

You know how many green or hazel eyed, redish haired women I spoke to in Portugal? You're a fucking liar.

egg

>hey fellow whites we're white too

Attached: wcom.jpg (1200x646, 224K)

You've never been to Italy, have you?

>mfw when pol is having the same retarded conversations again.

Attached: drumpf.png (621x702, 56K)

THIS is a White man. Armenians are NOT.

Attached: _104068200_365b6f1e-56b9-43bd-a329-b857a0661343.jpg (660x371, 21K)

Even from your cherry picked pictures I can tell you look less white than Meds.

Bro have you seen the sopranos?

>She looks Italian tbf
But not white. The hell is wrong with you all? How can you say that THIS is white? Are you the same shitskins as these armenoids and can't tell the difference?

Yeah, those are CALABRIANS. Like I said, the only place people look like that in Italy is Calabria, not even Sicily. Every single other place in Italy they don't