Is Dean Martin Based

What do you guys think? Also about his music

Attached: 533019BD-6F7F-4A7A-8915-CED6B4D566D1.jpg (425x396, 138K)

Yes, One of the best singers in the world

This

i like his feet

degenerate

Attached: 1538716129349.jpg (504x415, 27K)

> wop who drank scotch with a jew nig and a bunch of other wops

BASED AND REDPILLED

I read his biography. Was fascinating.
TLDR: he was so cool Sinatra wanted to be him, and he didn't give a fuck.

No. Tin pan alley was the start of mass musical degeneracy. Music was practiced as communal and religious event before the advent of (((pop music))). Then it became about encouraging sexual attraction and lust.

Sorry just wanted to know what you guys thought about Dean since ive been listening to him a lot didnt mean to take away from important threads

Dean Martin was a really cool guy and his music is pretty good, great singer and a real lady killer

He was a cool and funny guy who could sing really, really well.

Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, and Nat King Cole are all based af. Last generation of music that wasn't degenerate. Anything that topped the charts after the Beatles can get fucked.

Attached: Bob-Hope,-John-Wayne,-Ronald-Reagan,-Dean-Martin,-and-Frank-Sinatra.jpg (1600x1070, 303K)

Bob Hope came to Korea to entertain the troops while I was there.

Dino was always based. Probably knew all (((their))) tricks being in vegas, music and hollywood.

Is this a rare Greatest/Silent Generation poster?

>Silent Generation
Yes.

Mad respect sir.

>rare
I'm not that rare. There are several old guys on Jow Forums.
I've been here since 2006 and post frequently.
I just don't usually reveal my age.

One of the greatest entertainers of the 20th century. Amazing voice, and he could dance, act, do comedy, etc. Not sure why he got so heavily into booze in the early 70s. Looked much more sad than his earlier rat pack days.

Korean war was messed up, my grandpa was in the Chosin. He never talked about it, but I knew he saw hell over there. When were you there?

his celebrity roasts were awesome

Started out as a drummer.
Very smooth singer.
Did comedy with Jerry Lewis. It was a natural pairing because they were opposites: Martin was so suave and handsome, and Lewis was such a jew.
One of the Rat Pack.
One of Martin's running gags was that he was drunk all the time. But many entertainers have said this was an act. Probably drank a lot though.
The best description of the psychology of the Rat Pack was that Sammy Davis Jr wanted to be Frank Sinatra; Sinatra wanted to be Dean Martin; and Dean Martin wanted to be home watching TV.

Based

I believe its cause his son died in a plane crash. I think idk.

Is he based?
HE is dead. Was he based?

>When were you there?
I was there after the 'action' was over.
1962-1963 as part of the peace keeping force
An older brother saw action during the conflict.

Sorry

Sir, with all due respect, Bob hope was a CIA mkultra handler and sex pervert. He is burning in hell as we speak.

All I know is Sanatra was a huge Israel cuck

>mkultra handler and sex pervert
possibly - but he made us laugh in the cold and mud and rain...