My dad works in the federal police and was 1 of the 300 police in riot gear against 6000 hondurans at the guatemala...

My dad works in the federal police and was 1 of the 300 police in riot gear against 6000 hondurans at the guatemala border. I live in one of the southern states in Mexico. Ask me anything

Attached: _103940048_migrantriotpolice (1).jpg (976x659, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wyorq9oB3EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not believing memeflaggots

Do you cut off the skin on beef tongue before you boil it or do you peel it after?

how many dogs do you eat a week?

is his name Leonidas?

is it true that if you suck a dick hard enough that your bottom lip will eventually become so loose that you will literally look like a brainlet?

Is spic pussy cheaper than it was back in 2009?

do hondurans make crime worse in mexico? also, wtf are police supposed to do to stop them?

Is your next president a commie bitch or will be be like Pinochet?

The side on the mexican border is very well guarded and has bigger heavier gates compared to the guatemalan side. Dad says that after the initial 6k people another 2k arrived within the day. They started surrounding all areas around the gate. Marines were stationed close but were standing down because of the real fear that one would get frustrated and open fire. Supposidly they were told they were gonna hold as long as they could because everyones really pissed about this caravan. Im talking about mexican people being really pissed. Theres a rumor that americans are coordinating this caravan with supplies and one group was dealing with the governor and federal police chief to let the caravan in. This is a big deal here. Half the city is trashed if you google the images. At the end of this bridge is a heavy gate and migrants were starting to swim around with boats.

Attached: 181019172503-16-migrant-caravan-1019-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 64K)

fpbp

it's hard to justify a bump for that meme flag, but interesting story so far.

Can confirm Mexicans are pissed about it. Although they sound very hypocritical

>stop invading our country and fix your own
>brb invading U.S. lul

>(((americans))) are coordinating this caravan
fixed that for you

>My dad works in the federal police and was 1 of the 300 police in riot gear against 6000 hondurans
yea but your brown people and not half naked so nobody cares. nobody is making a movie about that shit and its not cool

>It's not Americans that are coordinating the caravan.
think: who would this benefit the most right now?

>marines
>mexican naval infantry

Show your flag

Meme flag faggot. This is fake as fuck. Sage.

Se llama la marina chicanito. Ellos son marinos no soldados. Marines. Si sabes que varios paises tienen marines aparte de su ejercito verdad?

Nigga. Your people is more than half brown. Its not like youre iceland or switzerland.

>Perfect google translation.
You are not a Mexican.

Show your flag.

For those of you interested. Read the comments on this vid. This is a clip on the caravan by mexican news media like cnn or fox in the states. Its in spanish tho. People are pissed.
youtu.be/wyorq9oB3EU

>inb4 mongrel flag
To clarify beforehand, I in no way endorse illegal immigration and think these people should be detained. With that in mind

Guatemalan here. Salvadoreans and Hondurans can easily walk through our borders because they don't need any special ID for it, as we're friendly nations. The Guatemalan-Mexican border is different since they don't form part of the same agreement. Can't say we can take much responsibility as the Honduran caravan passed through in a perfectly legal fashion and were even aided by the locals along the way. No crime committed, nothing to look into.

Always kek at this, especially since no Central American WANTS to stay in Mexico as their currency isn't worth as much so they'd be making more money back home, and Mexico is much more dangerous near the US border.

Attached: palacio.jpg (749x499, 62K)

That wasn't translated at all lmao.

/thread.

It's always the leftist rich kids who are absolutely retarded at the immigration issues.
They don't give a shit because they'll keep living in their secluded, gated communities and won't have to live with the scum that makes it worse for everyone else. Doesn't matter the country,
Hell, I live in Mexico City and my social media is filled with despotic rich kids posting their inane support towards the caravan just to virtue signal.

just ballpark me.... how many doctors are we getting? And how many engineers?

Attached: fu_honduras.jpg (1200x600, 66K)

dun be raycis mang

Attached: 1540243533361.jpg (576x1024, 64K)