WOW

WOW

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28 Holocaust survivor, 80, cheated death at Pittsburgh synagogue.png (887x630, 94K)

Nobody died.

The whole thing was a hoax.

I hope mossad false flaggers are prepared to get the death penalty from now on. Because that's about to start happening.

Much wow. First a holocaust survivor and now a pittsburghcaust survivor? What are the odds?

>11 members were gunned down
then show me the bodies
also: weren't 11 killed total, including the cops?

Attached: apu bane.jpg (657x526, 61K)

now that is some L U C K

Attached: larryTN[1].jpg (192x259, 9K)

>10 months at a death camp
German efficiency, everyone!

that oven dodger sooner or later will see justice

No one died stfu

Attached: A3E8EB38-96EE-4CB1-B920-E567FAD30914.jpg (183x275, 16K)

Oh but 5 a minute turned to ashes

>then show me the bodies

Why don't you believe them?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28 Pittsburgh Jewish leaders say Trump is NOT WELCOME to visit synagogue.png (886x657, 963K)

I was going to call you a nigger and tell you to go fuck yourself, but those titties are too mesmerizing. Carry on, conspiracy bro. Carry on.

age 7 too

Attached: hate him.jpg (480x451, 29K)

BECAUSE REAL PEOPLE NEED EVIDENCE

Gotta be at least 6 million to 1

Very strange. It's almost as though the Nazis just ran interment camps for POWs and then ran out of supplies at the end of the war.

The cops just so happened to be Holocaust surviving 122 year old Jews who had the lever to the Holocoaster pulled on them by Hitler himself. But because he hadn't had his lunch yet, he was weak and didn't pull the lever all the way. 197 brave Jooz still died though, and only those 3 survived so they could go to Pittsburgh and die bravely at the hands of an incel basement dwelling weeb.

6 million to 11 it looks like.

Nah. We'll put Avenatti on the case. I've seen his record.

Attached: avenatti record.png (600x600, 298K)

>death camps

Absolute rubbish.

Did he also escape the infamous cage with the eagle and bear or the roller coasters of death?
Did he escape and live in the forest with wolves and shit diamonds to survive?

No. It's completely true. The Soviets said every Nazi labor camp they came across was a Death Camp with industrial-sized masturbation machines.

Attached: coincidence.jpg (1165x998, 61K)

Oh fuck i heard the forest stories.
>be jew in the ghetto
>nazis come to round everyone up
>survive the gas chambers by all hiding inna woods nearby for 4 years
>no-onebotheredtolookthere.jpg

>they're tying in holohoax programming with the recent synagogue shooting in feels so the normies fall into step
It's all so tiresome. I can only hope that this hubris filled display of kvetching will be so badly timed and obvious that it backfires on them tremendously.

>tfw every Jew in West Pennsylvania is now a Holocaust Survivor and entitled to taxpayer-funded reparations
Cap this

>“Somebody knocked on my window,” Samet said the next day. “There was this guy. Very calm and respectful. [He] told me, you better back up, there is an active shooting going on in your synagogue.”
>It took Samet sixty seconds to process what the man was saying. Samet was born in Hungary. He turned eight years old at the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany. He spent five and a half years in an orphanage in Israel. He has been a member of Tree of Life Congregation for fifty-five years.
>“My God, my story doesn’t end,” he said.
>Samet turned. Standing three feet away from him, on the other side of the car, was a police officer with a pistol drawn. “He was popping his head out from behind a wall and shooting,” Samet said.

WHAT A STORY!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: adam lanza.png (499x464, 233K)

How do you survive the holocaust? It's like saying I survive electrocution or drowning. You don't survive becoming a burnt offering. You survived a concentration camp.

>The Nazis put Samet’s family on a train to Auschwitz, but Slovakian partisans blew up the railroad line. The Samets ended up in a large lumberyard owned by a man with a large swastika tattooed on his chest, which he would show the family.

Attached: cyborg cat.jpg (300x300, 25K)

I imagine theres plenty of ways
>ran out of gas
>hid under some bodies
>lived in mexico
>born in 1946
Those nazis were just a sloppy bunch

Holocaust survivor miraculously cheated death by being sent to Alive Camp instead of Death Camp because he was 4 minutes late chasing after a lost shekel.

The burden of proof for that claim lays on you.

were never going to not have holocaust survivors are we?

No. The burden of proof lies on the people who claimed it actually happened. It hasn't been proven to have happened at all.

I'm sure this whole suspicion could be easily cleared up by simply looking up the dates when auschwitz was bomb-wait a second!!

>How do you survive the holocaust?
You were alive when holocaust happened
You are still alive
Are the only literal requirements

What a shame

uh... guys?
>age 7
>cheated death by FOUR (4) minutes
>Dodgers
oven-Dodgers.

President Trump WAS speaking in code.

Attached: TrumpTweet.png (3190x1548, 1.44M)

>Rich Hill of Dodgers
>Rich Hi11 of Dodgers
translates to:
11 wealthy oven-dodgers