Is it true that some parts of america there are ghetto enclaves that only speak Spanish

Is it true that some parts of america there are ghetto enclaves that only speak Spanish

Attached: 20180922_230732-1.jpg (1260x2218, 332K)

It's true, but its mostly in SoCal and parts of Florida like southern Miami.

yes, of course.
puerto rico is the most obvious example, but it's all over the place near the border.

Yup. There’s even this negro language many ghettos have as he standard first-language called “Ebonics”, you can’t understand it as a native English speaker as it’s directly descendant of their traditional Zulu/Bantu tribal language

If thats the case and when you factor in usas worse crime rate then western europe. And far more aggressive gang n drug violence then why focus and rip on solely on europes inability to assimilate its muslim population when america fails worse with its latino population.

We got the caravan coming but no hype compared to refugee crisis despite it being the same scenrio

Typically our hispanics aren't trying to blow us up.

Dam googling it and am surprised thats a thing....thought ur memeing.
Then how they get by. They got tv why cant the change accent

There parts of Phoenix where only Spanish is spoken including billboards for McDonald's.

Sp getting shot up n stabbed is better.
They have a higher lill count spread out while muslims kill some once in a while.

Like whats 100 in 2 major attacks vs 1000 kills spread out the year.
Apperntly there are more latino gangs then blacks and all this board soes is shit on blacks n muslims but not latinos and it seems they are worse.....or are amerifats here secret beaner

An no one says anything i dont think sweden even has arabic signs how cucked is that

yeah
i (white straight male) grew up in one, ask me anything

Why are you all silent on the matter and always getting indignant about europe knowing your area is worse

Are these latino ghettps essentially no go zones as well?

Get robbed.

Oh, we do. We do...

Found the beaner....my area isnt a shithole unlike urs......a real robbery for you if they paper cut u an u go 10k in debt in medical bills

You guys advertise mcds in arabic?

as far as these enclaves go, whites have never lived here in large numbers, they've always been pockets of little mexico and they probably will be until the end of time

no. they are trashy looking and the burglary rate may be a little higher than white areas but you can walk through without fear. plenty of white hispanics too so unless you a white-blond nordic you wouldn't really stand out that much.

other thing too is that there is no religious animosity - unlike between euros and muslims, us whites and hispanics often share the same religion, whether catholicism or baptism or pentecostalism. that brings them much closer together culturally that your average syrian "refugee" and european cuck

There are many ghettos in canada as well. For example - surrey B.C, Brampton Ontario , Richmond B.C, Vancouver Eastside.

Strange figured the cholos were aggressive with gringos if anything. ..so thats why amerivans are quite on their lack of assimilation and vocal on europes due to culture......or is it more so that americans cant speak out against it so they vent through europes problems

Ya but they arent really ghettos but more slums filled with white junkies like surrey is ok outside of whalley newton n king george.
Richmond is just chink enclave but they dont do anything violent. Just fucking the real estate up n massage parlours

Its more economics i suppose

Van east side is basically safer version of walley n brampton is just brown richmond but aint a gang hub

Denver has areas like that too. Push carts selling bags of who knows what, parks are always full of bounce castles and giant picnics (and mountains of trash afterwards), booths selling those rainbow LED wands and swords youd expect from a carnival set up outside the Spanish churches, and lots of graffiti. There are entire parts of town where the only english is on street signs.

Casa bonita is supposed to just be a trashy restaurant, not a cultural blueprint.

So i take it ur learning spainsh now

No. The barrios actually frequently have a lower crime rate than their black equivalent.

Also, interestingly enough, they're blanketed with shit like supermarket books teaching english. "Learn English for a better life", covered in american flags and shit.

I learned enough spanish to know if the fuckers behind the counter at taco bell are talking shit about my gabacho ass. It's a very different spanish than you have on the continent. I apparently sound like a drunken peasant.

Sounds very huffpost....wat about ms13 n latin kings

I take it u guys really like em but they dont like u

Lol what a ridiculous question. Every single low-budget apartment complex in California, for starters.

It’s a joke, somewhat. Ebonics is just niggerized English because their double digit IQ’s can only process the “gibs me dat” central idea of a sentence

We all hate eachother, regardless of race even, most Americans just don’t like other Americans, everyone’s busy with trying to make money and worry about their fake social status. God deserves to burn this shithole down.

The point is Europe had an example of what doesn't work and doubled down on like suicidal fucktards

Yes

Yes, I live in one.
You can't even get a job unless you speak Spanish.

Ebonics is an English dialect though. You would have to be actually retarded to think the descendants of slaves after all that time remembered enough of any African language to have Ebonics derived from them.

youve never been to LA eh

So true. No sane (read:unbrainwashed), rational person should turn down the trade of replacing the current casualty rate of arab and black politcial-religious motivated attacks with acts of God in exchange for all arabs and blacks moving back to their homelands.