The empty seat on a crowded Japanese train: 10 years on, the ‘gaijin seat’ still grates

>As the boarding passengers filed in, I told myself not to pay them any mind. I hate that spat-on feeling I get when I see Japanese people, clearly eager to sit down, spot the empty seat near me, actually make an instinctual move toward it, then, once their eyes take a gander of me, abruptly alter their trajectory and scurry away.

>I closed my eyes, nodded my head downward towards my iPhone, then re-opened them. I took a deep breath, and before I could exhale, I noticed two tiny legs standing before me. I looked up to see a mother and daughter who had boarded the train.

>The mother’s eyes and mine met as she pointed and aimed her daughter at the seat beside mine — frankly shocking the crap outta me. The youngster, all of 4 or 5, resisted though, and cried “Kowai!!” (Scary!!), eyes brimming with fear. She grabbed and clung on to her mother’s leg for dear life, eyes transfixed on me.

Black people have it rough...

Damn...

Attached: p7-baye-a-20181018-870x491.png (870x491, 533K)

based nips

Attached: 1533619550057.gif (260x322, 205K)

Nobody likes niggers, the japs just don't mind expressing it openly.

maybe quit being a nigger in a country that doesnt want niggers

Why is every travel blog ever made by a black person, about them "being black" abroad.

Maybe, just maybe.. you shouldn't have gone there expecting to be treated like royalty.

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Japan is the final hope of an ethnic society that still maintains standards and good moral virtues, even if they've been slowly eroding in the past few decades.

It's all they have.

Checked

All they got.

What is wrong with that? As a child I never understood why my parents would take us into areas dominated by foreigners. We were clearly different and disrupted their community, so why mingle? From a young age I always had an acute sense of race and felt it should be upheld.

I've heard the gaijin perimeter applies to whites as well, is it true?

You had an innate repulsion to multiculturalism kikery.

more like kuro seat

All foreigners get that but absolutely no one on the earth likes niggers.

Maybe he shouldn't live in their society? Stupid nignogs

I'm white and I've seen theyve done this shit to me. The only openly racist country I've ever been to. I tell people about it and they're incredulous. How can Asians be racists? Only white people are.

Not complaining about japan here I think they've got it figured out

It didn't for me when I was in Japan. People sat next to me on the Shinkansen, on the main Tokyo lines, on local lines, and even on buses.
They fall asleep on your shoulder. It's kinda weird, but you just gotta let it slide.

Meanwhile the white gaijin just missed his stop because he can't physically get around all the females surrounding him

Because most countries are racist

>that spat-on feeling

Attached: nigger-spitter.jpg (540x405, 21K)

Kek. Tfw white and some people go out of their way to sit next to me

Attached: shifty.png (870x491, 579K)

>they fall asleep on your shoulder
dawwwww

This doesn't happen here on the rare occasion that I see a black person around here

Attached: 1540773391193.jpg (1019x720, 94K)

Probably to a degree yeah, but there are white-aboos all over Japan also I believe, so it's not entirely true.
I've seen tweets by some instagram whore who's japanese american, and dating a white guy and broke the news to her dad who said "Well... At least he's white."

They avoid you because niggers are animals. How many nigger ZOGbots rape and murder in Okinawa along with the other 80 IQ mutt soldiers?

>here
>memeflag
wtf yo

>flag
no one fucking cares.

Based and yellow pilled

Based pie faces

people who sit down on the train are pathetic anyway. stand.

>being upset people are giving you room on a Japanese train
Lol what fuckery is this?

Also it just occurred to me that it’s common courtesy here to get up and allow mother and child to sit together. Fucking niggers

The sad truth is most black people are genuinely boring.
That’s the honest god damn truth.
They’re behaviour is so predicamtable it’s like they have factory settings.

I think this only happens to old/ugly whites. Also why do you want someone sitting next to you? Being on the subway and having breathing room is a god send

People don't like feeling different. Lord knows why subhumans go to country's full of superior people and complain about it though

>old/ugly whites
lol worst korea.

Yeah but then he's batrred out of like 4 continents. it's rough

b-b-b-but DEY WAS KANGZ

That's why you get off your lazy ass and offer the seat to the mother and her spawn YOU GODDAMN FUCKING NIGGER AHHGH.

Attached: 1520353803024.jpg (512x411, 101K)

>People don't like feeling different
NPC group think is best think

As a Japanese speaker who used to live there, I must say: God, I hate niggers.

Attached: dus.png (1434x1468, 1.9M)

When the NPC is alone it becomes afraid. It's natural environment is among its own kind, happily walking back and forth sending scripted pings to its nearby ally NPCs to confirm it is not in any danger.

Feels good to know we destroyed Japan.

Attached: Cp5tmB4UEAEdjOp.jpg (1200x626, 119K)

Attached: 1538779313221.gif (349x199, 487K)

So ka.

Attached: sodesuka.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

that child was not excelling well enough and was considered defective. for the greater good the child was to be thrown to the wolves and forced to sit next to a rabid nig. it was to late for that kid 4 or 5 and they couldnt remember how to get where they were going on their own and rid the train all by themselves. sacrifices have to made its how we accomplish things as a species. the example made will not be forgotten by other children whose parents will DVR that shit and show them even if they are able to go places on their own or are almost adults

My first instinct too, user-san. That is the custom even in Australia. Niggers make literal convict island seem polite

Attached: 222d20666b6c88862a8c441a51f5a8280d0fba9d268398595b7b1b059be5d1f2.jpg (207x244, 6K)

Based nips. I don't sit next to niggers either.

Because everywhere people hates niggers.

Attached: 1540750300831.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>makes japanese less japanese

so instead of this nigger offering a women his seat, like any normal human would, he stays there playing the victim. fucking niggers.

white people just dont realize they stink, reeking of rancid butter and moldy cheese.

Attached: 1538883340060.jpg (706x703, 219K)

literally

Attached: HY.png (827x289, 140K)

Fixed that for you

Attached: sketch-1540792701653.png (1280x722, 860K)

isn't the thrill an intruder gets from intentionally making people uncomfortable in their own space something that leftists should oppose?

probably african american types

Probably depends on how you look, some fat weeb on a pilgramage is gonna get avoided but a normal looking dude probably wont be.

>watermelon not covered in chocolate
6/10

Why are dogs and (non-black) children instinctively afraid of black people? Serious question

Guys, ive found the butthurt, strawmanning, samefagging gook.

Attached: 1538196205810.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

fpbp

White guys can fuck anything in Japland without much thought put into it. We conquered them and they know it.

i'm hardly strawmanning when they've already exposed themselves as hypocrites

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

where's the full video of this? I went out west to work for a few weeks and fucking missed it all.

Meanwhile if you're white and even remotely tall (I'm 187cm) they try to take photos with you and say "vely tor"

Lel, when I was in Japan many cute Japanese women and hapas would sit next to me even when there was open spaces. Of course I'm too timid to try my luck but it was a great confidence builder locking eyes with them and getting a smile.

I am thankful everyday I was not born black. Really a shit hand to be dealt, even if you're a nice person.

Niggers have it hard everywhere.
6ft blonde with blue eyes, Japs treat me like incarnation of Buddha.
Also posting best gurl

Attached: 0314A90AC62842399A4D5374B0D560B1.gif (480x270, 885K)

Wait a second. What is hypocritical about this? Explain.

This is accurate. Random girls also wanted to touch my hair for some reason

Attached: sketch-1540793569858.png (1280x722, 842K)

Stop being a nigger.

Underrated!

Attached: 1537843461575.gif (234x250, 1.77M)

I sat next to Japanese people on the train in Tokyo and nobody was grossed out by me.

Plus my tour guides seemed to like leaning in a lot whenever they spoke to me. I felt pretty accepted as a decent looking white dude overall.

Maybe niggers just smell bad and stare too much?

Attached: 1538948336396.png (196x197, 34K)

people who hate niggers for going to japan but go to japan themselves, even try to live there
black pigeon speaks is possible the ultimate example of these kinds of hypocrites
he makes countless videos praising japan on not accepting migrants but he moved there himself

10/10

I thought kowai was cute. Or is it kawaii??

can’t pinch nose but would if could

Anyone got that vid of the black basketball player beating up his Japanese teacher in Japan? Or that one article about the black exchange student being arrested for rape lel

Attached: 1451423294574.jpg (1920x1200, 249K)

it gets worse when people who are so obssessed with anti mixing end up creating mixed children

Kek I have a chick mate that's 6'1" and has gigantic tits, she would get stopped for pictures everywhere in jap land

Mate I think you got it wrong, people hate niggers for being niggers, people don't hate niggers for going to Japan. And people who hate niggers for being niggers are not being niggers themselves, so it's not hypocritical.

I grew up in Japan, I fucking wish the Japs gave me some breathing room. Being ginger or black was "exotic" and you couldn't go most places without yhe Japanese gravitating towards you.

Indians will probably treat you really well too. It's a lesser known fact that Indians are white supremacists and will treat you like royalty provided you smile and welcome it

Fuck me I want this super power
Why do niggers always bitch when they have it that good

people who hate niggers for being niggers act like niggers in japan

except most white people that go there expect to fit in as best they can while experiencing the different culture, not expecting the Japanese to accommodate them. baka

The OP (1 post, BTW) never said he was black. "Black people have it rough" meant that black people in the USA" get treated as he gets treated in Japan.
I'm not supporting or condemning anybody. Just helping you dumbfucks with your reading skills.

I heard about it. It has something to do with how they actually are a caste society, and most wealthy and well to do poo families are actually lighter than average grunts.

Attached: 1416431981406.jpg (800x600, 432K)

They rape, loot and shoot each other with firearms?

Based and redpilled honorable samurai

Attached: 1538141049284.gif (400x560, 1.5M)

man why would you just lie like that on the internet
no they just molest children because they thought it was legal in japan

Whites are immigrants in Japan, they are guests.

Attached: 1540734543633.jpg (540x441, 60K)

"my dad was too much of a loser to get a Japanese woman."
- eurasiantiger. cuck from r/hapas.

meanwhile Hiding in my room has sex with Japanese women. KEK

Attached: 1529561792490.jpg (958x724, 845K)

>go to a land to fuck their women
>none of them like you
OHHH NOOOOOO

I don't think they do, and in the first place molesting children is not a nigger trait. Niggers go for big booty.

They're muhrines and other than watching some granny pop ping-pong balls out of her minge or eating fucking crayons with jalapeno cheese spread (RIP in peace) they have nothing better to do.

>White guys can fuck anything in Japland without much thought put into it. We conquered them and they know it.

Attached: 1525208785145.gif (640x550, 204K)