Shouldn't there be a thread about this?

Shouldn't there be a thread about this?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto zu 2018-10-29_06-31-25.png (584x515, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therussophile.org/chinas-president-orders-military-to-prepare-for-war.html/
scmp.com/news/china/military/article/2170452/prepare-war-xi-jinping-tells-military-region-monitors-south
trunews.com/stream/xi-tells-pla-to-prepare-for-war-in-south-china-sea-taiwan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Against whomst'd've?

Attached: CFAAE7BF-486C-46BA-9924-6940803D10A1.jpg (300x264, 26K)

>russia international news
fake news

Source or gtfo shill

Attached: feelsweirdman.jpg (550x540, 35K)

I believe USA, since tariffs and naval space intrusion/provokation. Who else?

zimbabwe

therussophile.org/chinas-president-orders-military-to-prepare-for-war.html/

>Karl E.

Who?

Trump is going to switch the currency and fuck up China's banks
kek

You will see Europe getting rape babied by the Chinese army as they march to the Atlantic sea

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 38K)

Chink army is utterly incompetent... who cares they wouldnt even beat malaysia.

those stupid Mongolians keep tearing down their wall

Attached: 90qreap1ajz01.jpg (280x208, 40K)

Straight from the chinks mouth

scmp.com/news/china/military/article/2170452/prepare-war-xi-jinping-tells-military-region-monitors-south

US

>you weren't alive to see ww2
>now you will be able to see ww3
feels good bros, the world needs to be wiped clean again

I don't underestimate China because every 800-1000 years they get their shit together and go on a rampage that consumes half the world. I'm talking about the Huns and Mongols. And it's been about 800 years since the Mongols.

Don't they order this once every other week?

>China goes on a rampage
>Mongols

Kill yourself

>since tariffs
Guess they aren't having a lot of luck finding other markets to soak up their production.

That's fucking stupid. Every single military on earth is "preparing for war". That's literally what they do. I'm sure you've almost forgotten that by now Hans.

We shall make him wear a tutu and caper before the our troops. Womp womp

Maybe the death of a few hundred thousand US will encourage them to revisit their shilling ways

That's like telling a jew to prepare to undermine its host nation.

uhh....

Attached: trudeau winning 8.png (740x999, 312K)

Shitty wall

The Military of my Country used Broomsticks instead of Guns in exercises. I have nothing to add.

Hopefully there is a draft and all the soiboys get used as canon fodder

So it seems China plans on taking over Taiwan and America is threatening action in return. China just wants their land back and America is denouncing them even though America is an imperialist nation itself? The fuck is wrong with this country.

Attached: pog.png (900x900, 275K)

Canada, after Justin completely bfto the gooks its on.

The Huns were Hungarian
The Mongols were Mongolian

>Who else?
Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, The Philippines, any other nation on the South China Sea

>meme flag
They also have a time set for 2020 when they do that, not now.

Yeah but with modern warfare, do you really think the chinks are gonna go on a rampage that consumes half the world? They have numbers, that's it. The USA could theoretically wipe them out with a mass of drone strikes couldn't they?

I doubt we're ever gonna see a mass infantry war ever again.

>The Huns were Hungarian
>Amerimutt education

Lmao fuck commies, support Kai-Sheks heritage you cuck

“We have to step up combat readiness exercises, joint exercises and confrontational exercises to enhance servicemen’s capabilities and preparation for war.”

nothing about this says to prepare for war

BRB BUYING A PLANE TICKET HOME AND SHIPPING MY FAL

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

FUCKING MONGRORIANS

>enhance servicemen’s capabilities and preparation for war

>nothing about this says to prepare for war

Amerimutt education AGAIN

>huns = hungarian
pfffFFFahHaHahHAHA sure tell yourself what ever you have to in order to sleep at night. create your own ghey finish chronicles if you have to where your country takes over all of europe and there are fairies

>Country that has shit QC and prides it's self on 1 upping production costs due to cheap labor is going to war with a country that has the largest expendature on military the earth has ever seen.

Gee guys I really don't know who's going to win this one....whose got the most experiance in war over the last even 20 years? Oh America? Whose got an entire branch of the military just for invasions? Oh America again?? Psyops? America, a fleet in the region? America -but china- yeah one aircraft carrier we know for the entire nation, how many does America have? I dunno man like a dozen?

Politics aside, Taiwan was still China's territory for thousands of years before the revolution. Taiwanese people are complete scum anyways.

I swear if you try to invade us you lemon-faced cunt we will weaponize the Abos and Emus against you.

They would use ranged weapons just like the Huns and Mongols. I would expect waves of missiles and swarms of drones and infantry would then mop up survivors.

Attila, frequently called Attila the Hun, was the ruler of the Huns from 434 until his death in March 453. He was also the leader of a tribal empire consisting of Huns, Ostrogoths, and Alans among others, in Central and Eastern Europe. Wikipedia
Born: September 2, 406 AD, Pannonia
Died: March 453 AD, Hungary

OK the Huns were technically Pannonian

We don't really know anything until it is determined how viable combloc anti-ship missiles actually are and in the event they are viable, how willing one side or the other is to escalate to nuclear.

AT LONG LONG LAST.

Attached: Rhodesian Light Infantry here to SLOT.jpg (431x694, 82K)

Against you. Since you leave INF treaty and now get yourself a new ally in Brazil, there's gonna be crazy nuclear arm race. Expect new cold war. We're making preparations for it right fucking now. I hope you're proud of your country and muh based drumpf, you're about to start some huge shit, maybe even another world war. Stupid izraeli dog.

>whomst'd've

Attached: b49.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Deutchland, Deutchland uber alles.

What are you fucking talking about?

Hungarians are MAGYARS.

typical american; you dont understand what you do abroad now do you? how you constantly egg people on for war and destruction, how you are the aggressor in every conflict for 2-3 generations. Just like the jews, everyone hate you because of how you behave. personally i dont mind at all seeing you filthy inbred swine get invaded by these squint-eyed bugmen.

Yes but always remember that the Finns were kangz

Not really. Preparing for war is the implied nature of raising a standing army and military force. This is internal propaganda not meant for external alarm

>Prepare for war
>And don't tell the press!

I cant help but notice that the mongols and the huns are not chinese.

No they can't. No the USA can't, China has amazing air defenses but the war would primarily be one of China being sieged. This is because they have no deep water Navy and their main source of power projection is through cyber and artificial islands that can house weapons and AA batteries. The USA would conduct an absolutely world ending tier aerial assault and China would be forced to basically take it in the ass. Over time, the USA would be able to produce more jets than China can produce AA batteries and munitions and the war would basically be chicken over who uses WMD's first.

The best chance China has is Russia launching a total war campaign into Europe at the same time and influencing their African vassal states to go all in with the alliance as well. At that point maybe China / Pakistan can cull India to the point of attrition victory and move onto the middle east to make headway into Europe and join the Russian theater. Their main buildup would be to attain African bases to be able to daisy chain groups to be able to threaten US carrier groups.

>China declares war with Canada
I guess it's been a while since China had a civil war, hasn't it?

If the US ever goes to war the ANZUS treaty would be envoked without a doubt. So already it's USA with AUS/NZ support. Australia also has the space for a huge pacific staging ground. The UK will, without a doubt, join in. The rest of Europe is up in the air. Maybe Poland will contribute. I don't know if Canada will contribute with their current cucked PM.

So, in the event of a legitimate war with China. Who would, without a doubt, join?
I've only got US + AU + NZ

USA dindu nuffin

Attached: 1429237991149.png (900x1032, 503K)

Switch the currency?

The Mongolians inserted their DNA throughout Northern China. The Northern Chinese (Mongolians) won the civil war against the Southern Chinese in 1950. China has been ruled by Mongolians since the Communist Revolution. Doesn't it seem interesting to you that the Communist Chinese under Mao had no problem with killing tens of millions of their own people? Trick question. It wasn't their own people they were starving and killing. It was Mongolians starving and killing Chinese.

Attached: YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait-768x984.jpg (768x984, 293K)

So the US then
>doesnt understand the entangling webs of treaties and allegiances

Seriously, what else is a military supposed to do?

I'm talking more from a capability standpoint. If combloc anti-ship missiles are viable and can reliably take out carriers and other important warships, that's a big problem. If they can't, it's a big problem for China.

US + CANAZUK + NATO [would re-invigorate Breton Woods] + Saudi Arabia + India + Japan + Singapore + Vietnam + South Korea + various African nations

China + Russia + Pakistan + Iran + various African nations

Like Lincoln did when he used his constitutionally granted powers to print a new currency, the greenback, Trump has the capacity to do the same but China holds about 9 trillion dollars in their three central banks and will suffer the most if the Federal Reserve notes become invalid

Attached: 1532174384618.png (498x467, 17K)

>be america
>use taiwan as proxy
>use ukraine as proxy
>become overextended due to jew wars in middle east
>still fail to realise that cooperation and partners are more beneficial than turning the whole world against you

The ancient sources say that nobody knows where the Huns came from. They describe the Huns as appearing like central or east Asians. I believe they were from the central or east Asian steppe.

Doiche zoldaten tag und niht marshiren
Doiche zoldaten niht capituliren

Stop hacking people you bot

The funny part is the women wont even enjoy being raped.

america is going to get btfo by made in china inc. everyone born in china has a chip on their shoulder and completely fucked over by the restlessness that every male over the age of 18 brought upon by being single and brainwashed by propaganda.

AUUGH SWEET & SOUR PORK...SO STICKY!!

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 97K)

trunews.com/stream/xi-tells-pla-to-prepare-for-war-in-south-china-sea-taiwan

Attached: logo.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Taiwan declares independence, chinks get triggered.
This is why the one the one road/belt system, once war happens USA is gonna cock block their sea trade.

Give it to me straight: are we fucked?

Attached: 123905890416.png (357x277, 206K)

China is ruled by Mongolians. The greater gene pool of the eastern and central Asian steppe people is capable of doing what the Huns and Mongols did. It doesn't matter if they change their names or identities.

Attached: 4673835675_5bdcd7c30d_b.jpg (1024x683, 336K)

Hello, retarded user, how's life?

>siding with commies
No wonder Europe is a shithole

Isn't Magyar a language isolate they indicates modern Hungarians are more closely related to Kazakhs?

i wonder which of his political appointees that have no military experience are going to run the show, since he has been purging the party and the PLA hard as fuck since they tried to attempt a coup in spring 2017. its why all those billionaires are "missing" or "detained" and all of their shit confiscated and or nationalized.

the really rich chinks and the higher up CCP members have stepped up with the land purchases outside of mainland china. they want boltholes to hide in once he goes full on no fucks given pol pot. because no one can get as drunk on power as a chinaman. they literally lose their minds without someone else telling them what to do.

how the mighty have fallen.

F
>China has amazing air defenses
lolno. they have copies of several decades old american tech, that is reverse engineered or the CIA supplied plans to purposely build everything wrong. they cant even calibrate their spy satellites to a resolution equal to what we had on hand in 1983. also their biowarfare program is more dangerous to them than anyone else. they had to set an entire industrial complex the size of a city on fire to contain the pathogens that got loose. that happened 3 times in the west of china with those industrial fires where thousands of people were killed
>1 post by this id

> butt hurddd
Say maga ten times nigga

>orders military to be a military
sure why not, makes as much sense as everything else going on

finns

I tried to warn you. But you wouldn't listen.

Attached: mongolian_heavy_cavalry_by_waronmars-d9tqs7g.jpg (700x666, 263K)

they are real dangerous to neighbors they can walk to, but they aren't doing shit to anyone else. their nuclear arsenal is shit tier, their carrier is barely sea worthy, their air force is completely untested, and their men would have trouble beating an American high school girls wrestler.

Quantity over quality. Even though it sucks a broken clock is right twice a day and when you have hundreds of thousands of broken clocks and thousands of jets it's not a fun time.

>also their biowarfare program is more dangerous to them than anyone else. they had to set an entire industrial complex the size of a city on fire to contain the pathogens that got loose. that happened 3 times in the west of china with those industrial fires where thousands of people were killed
source me up this sounds good

France, probably. Some shit is gonna go down in Africa.

A ground war is highly improbable though. They'd probably go full scale cyber & emp before utilizing their troops.

I can't wait Russia invaded the fuck outta you sea jew vikings.

it was in I think 2011. there was some big butthurt over it being a chemical plant of some sort, but the story kept changing over and over. then the media blackout in china over it. someone in hong kong leaked it. something also happened in 09, and of course SARS.

everything the chinamen do is a chinese fire drill.

Vietnam, North Korea if they lose to SK. The list goes on. This isn't even including Tibet or the Taiwan which are fucked either way.

Because no one is scared of China.

>China just wants their land back
You mean the Communists want to slaughter some more of their proud Nationalist countrymen.

>implying mainland chinksects are any better