Why is it always that the most obnoxious political correctness is pushed by middle-aged White women with pixie cuts?

Why is it always that the most obnoxious political correctness is pushed by middle-aged White women with pixie cuts?

>Pic related. Cunt wants to rename places in Ausfailia because muh colonialism.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (474x266, 14K)

This cunt made it illegal to misgender people.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (620x465, 298K)

Cunt pushed to remove statue of first Canadian PM cuz of muh indigenous.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (800x449, 116K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (500x830, 133K)

Ugly women, especially ugly WHITE women, hate all men with a passion. This drives them into politics. Just look at these cunt's faces posted so far. They all have the same look about them. Everything they do is motivated by revenge. Revenge, for being born hideously ugly.

The pixie cut is an identifier for middle-aged White women that are the most obnoxious about political correctness.

Hair always betrays the type of crazy.

>no children because no one wants to fuck you or stay committed because you’re a whore
>no one to care for or nurture
>feel you need to nurture society
>cut hair due to stress of beauty standards to seem independent and sassy
>come across as a cunt
>go full on paganism and support 3rd trimester abortions

Is finding a pretty large and mostly barren wasteland with the most poisonous monsters on the planet and deciding to turn it into the worlds largest prison the coolest thing white people ever did? Or is it that even the dregs of whites can turn a garbage continent meant to be a prison into a nation?

Attached: 24bff095543a25b2ddaca72356efdfe7aee7b419afc8057bd72dedd001391da4.gif (250x300, 1017K)

It's jews, morons

It's just occurred to me that my entire life has been a struggle against fat middle aged women with short hair and big glasses. They were the meanest teachers, most cold, robotic and authoritarian administrators. These women do not want good things for you.

>Why is it always that the most obnoxious political correctness is pushed by middle-aged White women with pixie cuts?

it's an advanced version of the name game, my friend.

Attached: austin.jpg (1600x1202, 155K)

That's a man with lipstick on

I thank God every day that these people are easily identifiable.

Wait, is this Siskel, or Ebert? I always get them confused.

Attached: ebert.jpg (612x451, 25K)

I cant help but be totally apathetic to this shit anymore

because once they hit the wall and become unattractive to men they realise they have no personal worth
low esteem and lots of rage needing an outlet = easily manipulated

>call me Eberta

short hair on women is a major red flag

this but unironically

That's because white women are race traitors and love to sleep with tyrone and muhammed