White Ethnostate *countries allowed*

Attached: ethnostate.jpg (1024x613, 211K)

>modern thrace
>european
nice edumacation

>56% white ethnostate
The eternal mutt

You know I never see Europeans posting shit about ethnostates

Why?

Cause there is none????

OH COME ON, just draw a 20 mile exclusion zone around london and were 99%white.

Pakis and Indian curries along with rapefugges are swarming in your country daily. Your women are being blacked your men are becoming trans. Get your shit together my Aryan brother death is near.

Because it's fucking stupid? Because it doesn't work?
Because people base their opinions on memes?
Look at this shit, somehow Bulgaria, one of the most diverse countries in the EU makes it as an ethnostate, but Switzerland, Germany and Sweden don't. Fucking stupid.

98.2% white county senpai feels good

Niggers are included as whites in your country. People from Islamic countries and even Africa.

No no thats just the US lol

i've seen bigger baits.

Your map sucks, OP. Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia, and Estonia have varying degrees of diversity for most of their histories. In addition, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Ireland are working real hard to cuck themselves.

Because it's largely something American whites dream of.

Italian fag here.
i would prefer to live in Pakistan instead of an ethonastate with Albany, Serbia, Romania and Bosnia. They are worse than niggers.
Niggers here are just a bunch of stupid anthropomorphic apes who sell lighters and selfie sticks, but balkanians niggas kills, sell/do drugs, they are more violent.

>Fingolia
>White
Pick one mutt

Sure, Ahmad.

Fml I am wh*Te, must be dreaming.

We wuz romanz! Your people here works in factories on presses pushing the same buttons 8H/day even on saturday and stinks like garlic powder. You are all short chubby brownish stinky mices with mustaches

>Italy
>white
AHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

While I disagree with your opinion, I do agree those countries are shit

looks like we dodged a bullet

If a white ethnostate was created, not a single American would be allowed in. We wouldn't even need to build a wall, just have no ramps for your mobility scooters.

Attached: 1462430000874.png (1104x927, 75K)

This.

Attached: 1538996105469.png (1149x1400, 174K)

You see, the fact of the matter is that our criminals are also more evolved!

also,
> mafialand criticizing other ethnicities for organized crime

Because culture matters more than pure ethnicity (at least in countries without niggers)

He's a filthy albo, ignore him.

I'd understand almost everything but why the fuck Belgium and the Netherlands? How are they different from Sweden or Germany.

Let's be fair here, Mussolini stomped out the mafia. The ones who were not killed by squadristi fled to America. The American government reintroduced them as part of the invasion.

Ireland isn't any different from us, but they get a pass on image. It's not accurate.

Because every single American has an unhealthy obsession about race. It's a side-effect of the melting pot. They have no culture or traditions of their own other than a few holidays so they obsess over their ancestry. Leftwing, rightwing, white, black, racist and pro-equality, they're all obsessed with it.

>mutt thinks we gets to decide who's white

There is no such thing as whiteness in the old world and Europe should never be a single state either.

It's a retarded LARP, that's why. A pole, german, russian, frenchman - none of them are the same and none are interchangeable. Force them all together and what you get is a cultureless mess where only vague "european values" (gay rights, open borders) remain.

It's not a LARP, it's the Amerifag understanding of ethnicity.

Also, the European countries are either already ethnostates or full of cucks who don't want an ethnostate.

Americans are de facto judges of who's white or not since whiteness is an American concept. But that desn't concern europe and those who reimain on the old continent.

Wrong board.
Everyone does it with their own languages on their country's own boards.
Assuming every country has their own board.

Get with the times. Everyone who isn't light skinned, light eyed, light haired knows you as white. Considers you white. No mater how loudly you cry your European ethnicity isn't "white".

Embrace it and join together against the brown hordes or die proud of your individual white ethnicity, lost forever.

I don't care what some brownie might consider me to be.

Legitimately fuck off. Almost every major town and city a white British minority by 2031. Look up the economist article about "Britain's changing face".

Also Birmingham our "second City" is already being referred to by the local authorities as "super diverse" and "majority minority", from being effectively 100% white 60 years ago.

>poland
>White

Because a "white ethnostate" has little meaning and won't be achieved. States based upon the main ethnicity there, and an aim to preserve that (e.g. Germany for the Germans) make more sense and are more possible.

Probably because the map isn't referring to white people. Especially the belgian coast is completely white outside oostende maybe.

>Implying norwegians and bulgarians and portuguese people have a continouous monolithic white culture
You're literally worse than these melting pot diversity nuts, at least they realise they hate the people they're trying to erase

An American will look at his 2% Norwegian ancestry (computed using a kit he bought ) and decides that he belongs in the ethnostate of Norway .

Dis :-D

this, unironically

it's hard to make the case that romania is an ethnostate.
romanians are

Unfortunately this. Is it really so wrong that I try and learn the customs, language, and history of (the majority) my ancestors though?

Because that shit will never work in europe, too many countries, cultures, traditions,languages etc also some countries hate each other, or they have a history not too beautiful together. So that ethnostate will never work, same with united states of europe.

Attached: 1526808074513.jpg (1100x771, 158K)