Oh no no no no no!!

Oh no no no no no!!
Time to impeach blumf >:(

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28-22-44-14.png (1437x1451, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/jewish-leaders-tell-trump-hes-not-welcome-in-pittsburgh-until-he-denounces-white-nationalism/ar-BBP2lEL?ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Trump embraced nationalism

An actual nationalist would:
>not give massive tax cuts to globalist corporations, shifting the tax burden onto regular American families
>not
>force pharmaceuticals to negotiate lower prices as he promised, instead of turning his back on the American people after ONE lobbyist meeting
>end the globalist wars that only serve to enrich American corporations, not the interests of the American people
>implement a massive infrastructure jobs program instead of the corrupt-tier private plan (supported by Goldman Sachs executives) he wants to do
>not have stacked his cabinet with Jewish bankers in the first place
and so on...

Trump hasn't embraced nationalism. He's embraced the corrupt Republicuck establishment. Look at policies, not tweets. I hope every single nigger pushing this narrative (and as Trump would say, BOTH sides are responsible for it) ends up dying in the slowest, most painful and humiliating way.

This is now a Jewish propaganda thread.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-28-22-45-06.png (1440x1418, 988K)

>A fucking leaf
a nationalist would bomb your capital and annex on your shithole of a country, kike

It's getting a lot easier to identify you shills. You need to tell your boss to change your strategy.

calling me the shill when you're fucking christ killing kike. your time is running out, schlomo

/thread

Not an argument. Leaf is 100% correct and you know it you duplicitous little kike.

If you're not a shill then why do you argue against truth? Provide an argument that proves the leaf wrong otherwise you're a filthy rat subhuman shill.

IF{MAN.COLOR == ORANGE;
MAN.BAD == TRUE}

wtf how dare someone like their own country

&& echo "IMPEACH BLUMPF HES A FASEST"

A fucking dog molester leaf

>a nationalist would bomb your capital and annex on your shithole of a country
Assuming that were true muttlato, can you refute the actual post?

This is so stupid
>WHAT, Trump Loves his Country?!?!?!??!
I am curious as to where/how these people grew that the idea of liking the country you grew up in/where your people live, is such a despicable/abhorrent/ridiculous concept

Woke people only like enemy nations

>democrats think nationalism is bad

they've lost the plot completely

but what if he means jewish nationalism?

I don't see how he survives this and I voted for the guy

because you don't understand the very country you live in

you're probably still marveling at how he got elected in the first place.

So basically he's like the vast majority of world leaders have been for all of human history?

The idea that nationalism is "taboo" is something cooked-up by Jews in just the last few decades, and is only applied to white people.

Attached: Trump I'm the President now.jpg (610x407, 38K)

Former trumpet fag here. it was fun watching cheeto crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let this goy get the microwave oven codes

P.S.
Only rural and suburban retards for trump, all the smart city people voted for hillary.

>So basically he's like the vast majority of world leaders have been for all of human history?
argumentum ad antiquitatem n'sheeeiiit

Okay then, how about the fact that every single country on Earth that hasn't been cucked by self-hating post-modernism is nationalist?

Japan is a very successful nationalist country, for example.

The wokest niggas like intentionally making their own country shitty, and/or letting enemy nations take it over without a fight.

Attached: NPC Muslim bomb.jpg (530x646, 118K)

>Okay then, how about the fact that every single country on Earth that hasn't been cucked by self-hating post-modernism is nationalist?
Yes. Better argument. Make your argument even better.
>Japan is a very successful nationalist country, for example.
Why just "for example." Shouldn't every nationalist country be successful then? Are they? Who is and who isn't? There are definitely some shithole countries that are nationalist. I'm just asking you to make your argument better because it needs to work in the real world.

Which corporation? Cause if it US based and it benefits the US, they could even if they do business or operate abroad.

Damn. I'm more proud of your country than you are. Nothing wrong with Nationalism dude.

Attached: 1513578974044.jpg (500x484, 238K)

msn.com/en-us/news/us/jewish-leaders-tell-trump-hes-not-welcome-in-pittsburgh-until-he-denounces-white-nationalism/ar-BBP2lEL?ocid=spartanntp