Abortion Doesn't Just Murder One Life

my ex was 16 weeks pregnant when she decided to run off and have an abortion. it's completely fucked my life up. Since then i've developed a drinking habit, got caught drink driving, lost my job, stopped talking to my family or friends and become a hermit. Basically i'm just waiting to go to hell now

Attached: Untitled-FF.png (988x192, 68K)

HUH?

Attached: 8A2E0E3A-3185-4B17-9612-62E13A7251F1.jpg (530x621, 45K)

ITS EVERYONE FAULT BUT MINE

good times.

Maybe don't be gay

Get over it faggot

You either let the pain crush you, be weak and pathetic, or you TAKE HOLD OF IT. Make that pain your driving force. Choose to rise above it, or choose to be a faggot. Either way you are the one making the decision.

I’m sorry dude, I’ll pray for you

Abortion is the #1 cause of death for NIGGERS in America.

Abortion kills 25% of NIGGER babies every year. Without it the NIGGER population would quadruple within a generation.

Anti-abortion = Pro-NIGGER

Attached: black_genocide.jpg (628x628, 53K)

>Basically i'm just waiting to go to hell now
You're not the one who murdered a baby

My cousin got an abortion and she tried to kill herself because she thought her boyfriend would stay with her.
He didnt. Lol. She got a car because her parents felt bad.
I think she has a few kids now with some other dude. Idk I hate that side of the family.
I got misscarige once and then pregnant again about a year later. Everyone wanted me to have an abortion and since then I cut 99 percent of them out of my life.

I don’t blame you for wanting to die, but hell was not made for mankind, it is for the fallen angels and their offspring, only humans who love evil as those do end up there.

My wife took our daughter and left me a year ago, it collapsed my will to go on, I stopped caring about my business and stopped being productive. I refuse to die for it though, this society that tells women to do evil and calls it virtue needs to burn, not us.

Good job getting a woman pregnant in a situation where she didn’t feel comfortable having a child. Good job impregnating a murderous whore. Good job convincing yourself that isolation will make you seem like the victim and save yourself from confronting embarrassingly bad life choices when in reality you just look like more of a fuck up.

grats. you killed your son.

True kinda.
I guarantee OP will find a new chick within a year and the bitch who killed his kid will be jealous.
OP just needs to go out and meet a nice person.

Have you tried taking responsibility for yourself?

>my ex
So, did she only become an ex afterwards? Because otherwise you're a total fucking faggot.

Man up.

Go impregnate someone else

It's cool being a hermit, I can just tell people to fuck off when I like to.

Happened to me twice.

>I got misscarige once and then pregnant again about a year later.

TITS OR GTFO

There there user.

Don't worry life is completely meaningless anyway. She saved your offspring from a life of wage slavery.

What if I suggested we might already be there?

Holy fucking shit all it takes is one instance of Jews playing the pity party game and every lowlife on the planet starts blaming everyone else for their awful decisions. Sorry but that trick doesn't work in this universe. She probably aborted the kid because you are a psychopath loser and didn't want those genes to continue. Can you imagine how much more shitty the world would be if nobody like me was here to put you back in your place? If the waaaaaah why me technique worked then 99% of the world would just sit around crying like faggots while like a million people did everything. Notice how the virgin loser once community tried to dumb whore GoFundMe tactic? Hahahahahahahahah how's that working out for them? Those people are in their situation because like you they rely on delusion to solve their problems. You are so fucking weak you don't want to get your hands dirty so you are like omg it's Satan omg Jesus save me. Incels have never had sex (and will never have sex) because they are entitled babies who dont have the will power to provide something useful for the world that women would like. It's like being some obese faggot on a Walmart scooter and crying because you didn't get invited to the Olympics. Its like getting kicked out of hundreds of countries because you are in a cult of evil criminals and then inventing the word anti-Semitism to try to ban holding you accountable.

Great arguments. Let me know how that works out for you in the world
where any bullshit can be exposed immediately.

Where's my checkbook, its time for a big donation to PP. One estimate was that the negro population would be around 30% without this community service. They're a major pain in the ass at 12% but at 30% ?!?!

>Killing whites is OK as long as blacks die too
Why would you place such low value on whites?

I know that feeling user

stop the drinking you fucking retard.its not going to help anything. hopefully you have totally eliminated that cunt from your life.

Planned Parenthood sold that fetus off. Your DNA is being used for all kinds of fucked up government experiments.