ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES GUYS!

>For Canadian business, a Bolsonaro presidency could open new investment opportunities, especially in the resource sector, finance and infrastructure, as he has pledged to slash environmental regulations in the Amazon rainforest and privatize some government-owned companies.
>Brazil was the 13th-largest recipient of Canadian direct investment abroad. About 500 Canadian companies are active there.
>With nearly 60 per cent of the world's public mining companies listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, losses for the Amazon rainforest under Bolsonaro could spell big gains for Canadian investors.
b-but we're still progressive ok?!

Attached: EconomyFriend.png (582x637, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/brazil-canada-trade-bolsonaro-politics-foreign-policy-1.4878379
twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1056692366470471682
twitter.com/BolsonaroEffect/status/1056761140338966530
youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cbc.ca/news/world/brazil-canada-trade-bolsonaro-politics-foreign-policy-1.4878379

invest on the BR gun market. Hes gonna lift the ban on guns on his first year of mandate, perhaps on the first 6 months

Dewit, trust me. Taurus already had a 200%+ increase on stock value

>as he has pledged to slash environmental regulations in the Amazon rainforest and privatize some government-owned companies.
I thought conservatives were supposed to be pro-environment?

Our liberals are, but apparently they don't really care if its economic damage done in another continent

Check out the salt mine in this twitter.
>Are you serious guys? THIS is your headline?!?Apparently there is a miscommunication between the author and the CBC network even.

Link

twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1056692366470471682

Attached: roginaeorgn.png (602x673, 111K)

Shameless bump

What are startup oportunities for someone like me, a Computer Science student, in this new Bolsonaro economy?

looks like a very likable person

Mining/logging companies

whoops, shes not the anther my bad. But shes one of the people who contributed to it.

And how is a startup supposed to profit on that? Are there any mining/logging-related startups in america valued over 1 billion?

oh shit I missed the start up part.

There isn't any start-up that would be valued 1 billion because at that point you're too large to be considered one. Maybe several millions. As for Ideas, since your president seems to be focused on resource extraction instead of attempting a start up mining company, i would focus on a tech company that specializes on resources that might aid them. Think Prospecting for example; like AI that might specialize in learning about where ores might be based off of geological data like where ore was, types of rocks, geography, altitude, etc.

Taurus is an embarassement to gunsmithing.

>The cute Brazilian waif
>The shrill leaf feminist

How can snow dwellers even compete?

wtf, leafs love fascism now!

All the civilized world should have economic sanctions against canada.
Let's them starve until they put off trudeau.

Don't worry, he won't last

I see, makes sense

Only if they pay in gold because current financial system will collapse within next 1-2 years.

Based!

twitter.com/BolsonaroEffect/status/1056761140338966530

Attached: based and scared.png (606x808, 375K)

Leftists and liberals in the replies are losing it.

uh oh, they said "fag"

Attached: 1524976456891.jpg (608x758, 115K)

Sending prayers and good vibes in your direction.
>Add temporary filter on FB profile

This is what you did when the shitskins were slaughtering us.

youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

God that face is so punch-able

Attached: 20a88f602fc29afc9b96d16621ea4d20.0.jpg (810x1440, 107K)

They're so angry.