Damn... He's got a point, why IS it so hard to vote?

Damn... He's got a point, why IS it so hard to vote?

Attached: buy a gun.jpg (1440x1120, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2018/10/texas-democratic-party-leader-funded-voter-fraud-ring-says-ag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You need an ID to buy a gun.

/thread

>is significantly harder to buy a gun (legally) than it is to vote

If anyone person literally finds the voting process to be challenging in any way, they should not be allowed to fuxking vote.

Attached: this.png (1080x675, 35K)

it's so easy to vote, even dead people can do it

If a photo ID is hard for you to obtain, if mail in ballots and early voting arent accomodating enough, you don't deserve to vote and should kys instead.

Fuck, voting SHOULD be harder. Lets stop fucking around and force voters to provide the first and last name of the person they are voting for. No more pussy footing around spelling shit out for people like they're fucking babies. No more babying people with "Click once to vote one party across the board". You don't know the fucking name of the person? Then fuck your worthless vote you prick, you aren't involved enough to matter. Oh, and bring your fucking ID card with you. Don't have one? I don't give a fuck, voting is for people who are at least slightly competent, and not for the laziest of the lazy. Don't like it? Too fucking bad bitch, bullets are cheap.

Yeah let's get rid of due process and let a council of Obama Jon Stewart John Oliver Oprah netenayayayahu and George soros decide what everyone can say and do

The idea behind America is you are a sovereign being with actual freedom. There are checks and balances to make sure you don't fuck things up for everyone else but you are able to grow up and be responsible for your own shit. Its the complete opposite of this communist prison these greedy psychos want. Every crime can be prevented through a better society. When psychos scheme and get monopolies on things like education/healthcare/media , they tell people they have everything under control, they don't have everything under control, then instead of admitting they were wrong they blame the people who trusted them, then yeah there are going to be problems. The fuck do these fucking creeps want, the day I am born they hook something up to my brain and see every thought I have and tell me what the correct decision is? Oh wait that is what they want. That is the agenda of the people who invented things like QUEENS and false gods.

When compassion is only handed out when the giver is gaining money or power instead of the positive effects of having a stable member in their society, yeah, I'm gonna guess that people who are cut off from all the good things in the world are going to go fucking insane and strike back.

This.

Then only white men would be allowed to buy guns.

Came here to post something like this.

At what point do the psychopath control freaks start admitting that the gun and speech control they want is : Our cult who all happen to have opinion 1, which is the correct opinion unlike the only other opinion opinion 2, gets to make every decision for everybody , and everything is done only to benefit opinion 1 havers.

That's called fucking slavery. That is fascism. Talk about projection...

It's more frightening how easy it is to vote.

If the Democrats are willing to give every single US Citizen, and only citizens, a national ID they can vote with, then I'd be all for it. They'd never do it though, because then they couldn't have all their illegals voting.

Would democrats send people guns in the mail like they send people prechecked voter registration papers?

One and done.

Attached: checkmate.jpg (2060x1236, 473K)

OP BTFO

Attached: 1540756898295.png (640x693, 170K)

Then we'd still have blacks with guns

Gun rights and voting rights should both be reserved only to white male land owners.

Thread

I wish I could buy a gun via absentee mail order

also, I wish you could lose you right to vote FOREVER if you committed domestic violence and that you needed a 10 day waiting period and a federal background check that you have to PAY for every time you went to vote.

Oh man it's so hard to vote! You have to register online (ie. type in your address). Then you have to wait for a ballot in the mail & THEN you have fill it out & send it back. It fucking SUCKS ASS.

Wait a minute
If you don’t need an ID to vote, how do they make shure you’re 18?

Attached: EC51C1C2-11D7-4F71-AE91-AE0418341545.jpg (216x234, 6K)

>I'm autoregistered
>I'm reminded by mail, by phone, and by email repeatedly
>Bus to deliver me to voting
>given a card on how to vote, and how to vote for
>(All because of demographics, they assume I'm voting Democrat)

This is the true iq test

le based and le redpilled

How do the pamphlets say tell you to vote democrat? What wording do they use?

Not a very good IQ test. It’s just a sheet of paper with some names in to tick, correct?

>sign up online in 2 minutes
>get ballot a few days later
Nearly broke my back doing that shit

Attached: ..jpg (761x663, 86K)

I thought you do need I’d to buy a gun?
Why not just tell whoever it is they talk shit?

yep. never had to show ID to vote, really makes u think

lmao /thread

fpbp

Only thing left I want to know is whether or not the faggot who posted this on Twitter has been righteously btfo

Can anyone construct me an actual argument against voter ID that doesn't involve muh racism? It's been years and I've yet to hear one.

it be racist dawg

How is it that hard to vote?
They literally hand you the choice to have the ability to vote in federal elections when you get a driver's license or ID card in every single state now.
What this is really a whining gripe about is making it hard for (((D))) to spoof election results with illegal votes and outright fraud.

It took me less than an hour to go online, find a registration site for my state, enter in my personal information, and get confirmation via email that I was pending to be registered into the system. How is that hard or difficult?
The only way it would be hard to vote is if you're a retard who can't remember their personal details (such as SSN).
People who actually think it is hard to vote must have never done it before in their lives. The rest who back the claim are only trying to fit their narrative

Every other civilized country has voter ID, and you act like its tough in the US

Oops! Knock that off, goyim!

So, federal background checks to vote? I'm all for it!

Imagine being so fucking retarded you find rocking up to a polling station "hard"

>Be me.Time to vote again
>Car stolen by beaner, so I have to take my mobility scooter two blocks to the library to vote.
>Femanon cop gives me $200 ticket for driving on sidewalk.
>Get to library and Wade through violent antifa and BLM mob.
>Jewess asks me for ID.
>Show her my Blockbuster card
>Ok user, pick any voting machine
>Waddle towards voting booth to vote.
>Remember that I can't read
>Go to Walmart and buy machine gun instead.

>register to vote
>show ID at polling place to prove you're the voter
>Vote

Hell, I vote overseas and all I do is shoot my county registar a scanned copy of my ballot via email and it's acceptable. It's easy.

How much does an ID cost versus a gun while we're at it?

BADDA BOOM BADDA BING

But Hillary told me i can literally call a landline and have an ak47 be delivered to my doorstep

I never listen to anyone named Nate.

They don’t need ID in USA. Neither do we here in U.K.
It’s so easy to fraud vote in U.K. happenes frequently. If you know the name of your neighbours you can just say the name and they give you the paper and tick the name off the list.

oh achmed.
you're almost had it.

Attached: smokedkebab.jpg (2000x1124, 485K)

Its not hard to vote you metal
nobody is falling for your trickery illegals and dead people still dont count

Bwahaha!

The Constitution provides every man who is a legal citizen and is of age to vote in federal election.
It puts not standard other than these between a person and their vote. It nearly did contain wording that would have required a person own land or private holdings of equal worth, though.

The argument fallows that making a law that requires any kind of voting identification is going to be patently unconstitutional, but now that we have a saner SCotUS to uphold a reasonable law, no one will care except the loudest libshit minority.
Simple solution to the whole thing would be to provide these IDs to the public for "free" and give the niggers and the poor no excuses not to get one if they want to legally vote.

There is all possibility that if Trump and the conservative mandate congress can't get this done by 2020, they will have what should be a slamdunk reelection defrauded and gerrymandered out from under them.

There are basically no documented cases of voter id fraud in your current system. Why place an extra hurdle to vote when there's no need? Moreover, why implement voter id but not mandatory voting, make election day an official holiday, ensure there are enough polling places, fix your voting machines which are currently unauditable, etc. You have much bigger problems than voter id fraud which, again, is almost undocumented.

Driver's license cost depends on the state. Here in Ohio, it's like $25ish? Gun price depends on the gun, but usually a bit more than that... I typed "glock price" into google and was seeing $500-600? "9mm price" around $250. I'm sure shopping around you could find something used and affordable that isn't complete shit. I don't cheap out when it comes to personal safety, so I can't say I have a good frame of reference for buying a cheap, lethal firearm. You can buy a BB gun from Walmart for like $50.

I don't know, I seem to be able to every election.
Must be that I care.

>hard to vote

This nigger even mildly serious? You don't even have to leave the house anymore. In the shittiest states it's all automatic, you get a state ID and you're automatically registered. All you have to do is dot the mail in ballot and join the 3 million corpses that vote D every couple of years.

You need an ID to buy a gun and gun control is obviously not working
sage in all fields

it isn't hard to vote, mister 1PBTID

I find right to self preservation higher on the totem poll of importance than actively participating in govt
ya know because you cant do that if youre dead

What happened to Jihadi Johnny there?

Yep.
How the fuck is voting hard?
Do they mean it's hard for illegals to vote? Well that's because they aren't citizens and they should go back home if they want to vote somewhere.

>The argument fallows that making a law that requires any kind of voting identification is going to be patently unconstitutional
If that's the logic they're using to protest voter ID laws, wouldn't that mean that there should be absolutely zero requirements for owning firearms? The second amendment actually makes zero specifications about age or anything, so by that thread of logic a 3 year old should be allowed to own any sort of firearm just by virtue of being a US citizen.

F P B P

Except there are documented cases of dead people and illegals voting. And even barring that, red states have come under fire for auto de-registration of people who haven't voted in in recent elections.

In other words, trying to do ANYTHING to further legitimize the process is seen as racism.

You register to vote, then when you come in you say who you're and cross your name off on a list.

They just caught a HUGE democrat-run voter fraud ring in Texas.
They're charging her for 17 felonies.
>wnd.com/2018/10/texas-democratic-party-leader-funded-voter-fraud-ring-says-ag/
The same happens all around the country, you've got illegals and dead people voting in KEY districts, where 1,000 votes make a difference.