When will this current political climate end?

Seriously. How many years will it take before people settle down again. I feel like the right and left's hatred of each other is caused by some sort of deep and underlying anger that humanity is going through now. Are people more depressed and projecting their self hatred onto others? Is this because of how the previous generations raised us? What caused the our social climate to turn into this mess in the first place?

>disagree with right winger: you're an SJW, NPC, Basedboy, libtard, beta cuck

>disagree with left winger: you must be a racist, sexist, trans-phobic, Islamophobic, bigot

Anyway, how do you all think this is going to end. Will the left triumph in the end? Are we headed towards 1984? Will the republicans still win in the end?

This country is such a fucking mess right now and it's only getting worse

Attached: jaredfogle.png (450x300, 126K)

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! SUBWAY GATE!!!!

the ride never ends

The ride never ends

Attached: 1527780589248.jpg (623x360, 76K)

Never. Everybody is depressed. Most people, even if they won't admit it, know we're on a downward spiral and won't recover. The infighting is basically just people looking for someone to blame.

It's the ruling class trying to give us reasons to be in favor of a police state.

But little do they know, our culture war expands to them as well. We're so angry that we're all about to blow ourselves up and Muslims will take advantage of our second dark age.

It's going to take a civil war to bring back normalcy

npc's aren't being updated with the new source code so mass glitch outs are happening

The pendulum swung left after WW2 in response to the fascists and nationalists of the early 20th century. It reached the terminus of its swing during the Obama presidency. In those years you saw a lot of progressive leftist triumphs. But then 2010 happened, and the pendulum stalled out, and began to swing in reverse.

This is because the leftists were ultimately more concerned with using power to shape public consciousness than actually governing. They did nothing to advance the interests of their people, they ignored the growing discontent, they were only concerned with their causes. Leftists encouraged globalism and identity politics, two things which would ultimately lead to the rise of the right once again.

Globalism would stoke the fires of nationalism across the world as a threat to national sovereignty, and identity politics would cause varied demographics to cohere around shared heritage, and legitimate rhetoric based on ethnicity and race, which for decades after WW2 had been discredited.

Now, with the elections of politicians like Trump and Bolsonaro in Brazil, and Orban in Hungary, and the other right wing politicians in Europe, the snowball is rolling down hill fast. The pendulum is starting to swing back to the right. I think a lot of people who support it right now are going to regret it later, the same way leftists active in the 50s and 60s looked on in horror at what they had created in the 1990s and 00s.

It ends when there are no leftards or their filthy degenerate offspring left.

>I feel like the right and left's hatred of each other is caused by some sort of deep and underlying anger that humanity is going through now
You're overcomplicating. Commie faggots have been running shit for decades and their grip has only been tightening. Trump and this global MAGA wave is BTFOing them so they're making the normies chimp

Attached: childDetention01.jpg (715x1109, 115K)

You forget that the last time whites boiled over we took half the world with us. What makes you think there would be any Muslims left to take advantage of anything?

>Anyway, how do you all think this is going to end

Hopefully in a violent civil war, summary executions and gas chambers.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

The country has reached the critical mass for a major conflict. I don't see it getting any better in our lifetime, barring a major event.
The frog in the pot has decided the water is getting a little too warm.

It is the fight between emotional morons versus pissed rednecks. It ends when they recognize the government, the corporations and other useless institutions are the enemy (of course this rarely happens).

Critical mass of Diversity vs Uniformity.

It will never settle down over the short and medium term.

Leftists were calm only because they believed that society was heading more and more in their direction, with a lower and lower share of white people, fewer christians and more muslims. As long as they saw this development take place, they were happy.

Imagine the reasons a fairly rational person can have to become a terrorist or extremist. Let's say the person has some political goals and views.

As long as society clearly moves GRADUALLY CLOSER to that, they are far more likely to remain calm than to do, even if the SPEED might not be exactly as fast or slow as they want.

For example, let's say someone is rabid anti-tax. As long as the tax rate gets cut by 1% every few years, slower than they would like, they will probably stay calm, and just argue loudly that it should happen quicker.

But if the tax rate starts going UP, they are much more likely to start screaming or blowing up bombs.

A few decades ago, leftists wanted to commit global genocide, killing capitalist, civilian men, women and children in all nations in the world. They did not recognize the concept of civilians, they just wanted to kill everyone. That's not really/only an IDEOLOGICAL thing, it's very much a PSYCHOLOGICAL thing, the absence of sanity, reason, empathy and humanity.

A few decades later, why should the missing sanity, reason, empathy and humanity have suddenly appeared? It hasn't. They didn't have it then, they don't have it now.

So now you have a bunch of leftists feeling that a) the world is heading the opposite of what they want, b) they are utter and complete psychopaths.

Result: It will get worse.

There are so many normies that would go along with a civil war simply because they are bored. It will be pretty fun when it happens soon

Attached: 1540768552711.jpg (900x990, 155K)

Well, actually, it could get partially better:

Leftism is very much led by the psychopaths. Read Rules for Radicals to understand this.

But it has followers who are normal, who signal boost and give power to the psychopaths.

Trump's success could cause the normal humans to drop out.

The psychopaths will scream louder and louder though.

So basically, the left may or may not shrink significantly, but it's definitely going to become more extreme. Ideal case, it shrinks quite a bit, which is possible as the normies fall off, but even then the remaining will become more extreme.

How about a nice game of chess?

Attached: PySdNGa.jpg (3553x1275, 1.27M)

At least it'll be over quick.

Attached: 1509097850307.png (2532x3376, 1.85M)

>Will the left triumph in the end
The left already won, now they are deliberating on what is the best option to finish off whites:
1) Passive aggressively via immigration and attacking white males in every format from a young age by using existing institutions that they tampered with and dominated, or
2) Destroy what is left of western institutions and imprison any whites left with counter views. They are considering option 2 right now.
Trump is just a blip and makes no threat on the already solid base the left has in our institutions and they got plenty of cards up their sleeves in future battles especially via tech companies like google and facebook, massive demographic changes they engineered the past 40 years which they have control over by idpol, as well as the fact that they have almost universal international oligarchic support.

They lost their patience and just want us gone already.
The gulag is 30 years away minimum.

Attached: 1496120448109.jpg (320x572, 29K)

I was just thinking that a major event could bring us together like 9/11, but it wouldn't. The right would be happy a bunch of coastal libs were killed just like the left hoped Trump voters would die in a hurricane. We are pretty screwed.

That actually sounds feasible compared to the reverse, see

Checking this wisdom

I don't think it'll ever end, user. Unless the internet suddenly cease to exist or becomes even more controlled, I highly doubt the average will stop talking because that's all that can be done: online screeching and perhaps a manifestation here and there.

I was thinking more of a manufactured event, although environmental isn't out of the question. If Yellowstone blows, we have more to worry about than political affiliations; more false-flag bombings/shootings only serve to fan the flames however.

It's a lack of sympathy driven by ignorance, and a lot of that ignorance comes from controlled censorship. Like it or not, Jow Forums is a glimpse of a more egalitarian and fluid platform, its current bias being solely a result of overcompensation for said censorship elsewhere.

Attached: 4chan is pretty much the only website where conservatives aren't shunned.png (1934x447, 41K)

quality of living is in decline because they keep growing in numbers

and our last president did absolutely everything he could to sow division between both races and genders, by endorsing and propagating outright lies

ultimately a large part of whats happening is jews cause chaos so that they can buy low and sell high

jews fund protests, riots, wars, both sides, until they decimate each other, then they buy everything up after its been destroyed and its value has been artificially deflated

then they naturally profit as humanity rebuilds itself in the aftermath of their destructive influences

It won’t end until some sort of conflict or separation happens at some point. One side has to “win” basically.

If you look at the Spanish civil war, this is pretty much what happened. The left became a violent mob of communists who started killing Christians and the right responded with fascism and crushed them in a massive bloody civil war. Pretty scary stuff when you research it, tons of mass executions

The more government victories the right makes, the harder the left doubles down on their social and cultural demands. They are increasing their progressive agenda as fast as possible now, it’s a really weird situation.

Right now right wingers can’t even walk around in a fucking MAGA hat, but there are right wing victories all over the world still.

No idea how this will end. The right just needs to sack the fuck up and start imposing their will on society with policy already. Trannys, fags, pro-choices, and all forms of rabid leftists just need to be crushed with policy already. I’m guessing trump will do more social policy stuff in his second term

When the camera operator dies.

I wish i knew, I can't stand it anymore. I feel so alienated from my own society.

All because I want to keep my borders tight and the budget balanced, and keep tranny shit out of schools I'm suddenly some kind of right wing extremist? I'm actually pro state owned assets and like our health care....how am I evil?

I'm tired of being made out to be a bad guy by the left. Yes I am having a sook because it's serious. It's not just name calling anymore, they threaten your job, your family, you...it's like living in a psychotic fascist regime.

What the fuck happened?

>What the fuck happened?
We grew up with cartoons with irredeemable bad guys, and then were (((taught))) in school that the people who didn't agree with them were those bad guys.

Attached: evilbadwrong.png (1852x1063, 1.27M)