Just trying to sum up some things

>USA leave INF treaty (that means nuclear arm race and another cold war)
>Brazil is about to turn full "greatest ally" of USA (about time, cold war is about to start)
>All that Putins speeches about how "USA is preparing the war and we're preparing for the war", or "if they attack, we would be in Heaven, but they won't. They would just die"
>Chinese army on high alert, currently "preparing for the war"

Am I missing something?

Attached: 1530482767158.jpg (500x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P59a9hxAvNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1525274154955.webm (720x960, 1.87M)

Trump is going to start World War III

Attached: 1512675696003.jpg (580x282, 62K)

Don't forget israel flopping around like its having a seizure because nobody is taking any bait

>Trump is going to start World War III
I really hope he won't. I would be just fine with another cold war. But I guess everything possible with that izraeli dog.

Nuclear weapons don't exist.

GIMME HAPA GIRLFRIEND NOW!

Your brain don't exist.

Hopefully not.
You are right with Jesus aren't you?

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2149, 2M)

doesn't

> WW3 being fought by three powers
> a war of 13,000 nukes
oh...

Attached: 1529172828421.jpg (1347x742, 95K)

Don't care.

>girl

>You are right with Jesus aren't you?
I don't know. I guess I will have the opportunity to find out.

Help me out here Christfriend. It can't really be this easy, can it? There's got to be more to the faith than this. Salvation can't come this simply.

nukes still don't exist
why are all of the films of nuke explosions fake?
youtube.com/watch?v=P59a9hxAvNI

You think Russia isn’t a Zionist puppet state? Slish vasya ti cho pyani?

you have to get baptised in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost
thereafter you must walk with the Lord and avoid sin; confess your sins and receive the Body of the Lord; "He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day."

Technically the Russians have been violating the treaty since at least 2014. Obama called them out for it but didn't want to do anything. 4 years later we are ready to just call the treaty off since Russia isn't participating anymore anyway.

China is getting wrecked by tariffs. They build their economy off of draining America like a vampire. They are totally reliant on us. We really can crush their nation with this trade war. There is nobody else China can turn to to buy their shit up that makes up for us pulling the plug on them. Threatening war would be par for the course for the Chinese but I really don't think it will help.

Get gassed degenerate.

Yay! Finally get to test out a radation triggered alarm and have nuclear hellfire annialTe me!