The Beginning of Televised False Flags

Was it Challenger? Cannot think of anything the predates it unless maybe the TWA hijacking or JFK..

Attached: IMG_2780.jpg (980x552, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nPEn5k55g-o
youtube.com/watch?v=7amqdrVO-E0
youtube.com/watch?v=IikOhvHERHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_PoDhuIp3I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>JFK

yeah go print out your epic super-wise theories in big letters, cover them in pictures, and put it all over your van

Footage from Pearl Harbor.
JFK video wasn't shown until years after his death.

The school teacher on the challenger was known to teach flat earth theory to her students.

LMAO I'll bet her mind was blown when she saw the curve of the earth

none of them died. that thing was empty.

none of them died

The Earth IS flat.

remember being in elementary school and every class was forced to watch the launch. Pretty sure everyone else was required too because of the teacher. Mass brainwashing traumatizing little kids. Fuck glow in the dark niggers, I still remember watching it till this day decades later.

Christopher Columbus. There was no new world. America is actually part of Europe. Whenever you "fly to europe" it's just a plane that goes out to sea then flies a big slow circle back to land. WAKE UP SHEEPLE. The earth isn't just flat, it's an endless plane of water.

Attached: 1386271588578.jpg (400x226, 18K)

Challenger wasnt a false flag.
Challenger was a testament to the quality of americas imperial measurement system

people saw it in person retard

The execution of the Rosenbergs. The soviets didn't have nukes until the kids 70s

No, that was the first real space shuttle. The other launches were fake. It was a secret mission to find the edges of the earth. When they got high enough to see via external cameras that there was no edge, they blew it up to keep the secret hidden.

seeing an empty shuttle explode, nobody died, yet traumatize a while generation of kidsforced to watch it in class

We need a better catch all than 'false flag', it's getting tired.

Attached: 20181026_120237.jpg (4032x1960, 3.83M)

only a jew tries to change words.

I was in second grade.
meyhthaler turned it off.
I got tuned in that day.
Yet, I still turned on my nazi helmet porchlight.
Name my home state I dare you.

Mohammed was invented by the Jews.

> see major happening live
> get traumatized

Why does it look like a scorpio?

Fake news is ancient and the newspapers did it. Then started broadcasting it with radio.
Orson Well's "War of the Worlds" was proof of concept that duped millions of people into literally believing we were being invaded from outer space.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPEn5k55g-o

... or not
youtube.com/watch?v=7amqdrVO-E0

This makes no sense. There people living everywhere on the map as it's taught now. If you were right, there would be people living in on the border of Norway and Maine or something. You could just call those people and confirm that it's true. I mean, do you have a map for this crazy shit you're suggesting? Yes they DO just fly out over the ocean and then back to Earth. Europe and America ARE connected (under the ocean).

The holocaust was reported many years before the challenger.

Stop
Just stop

Yeah so where did the people go? They all coordinated with each other to live off the grid forever to send....what message exactly?

Call it an engineered event not a false flag

this based mother

moon landing?

no jesus was invented by jews.. we have 2 storys of jesus. but u only got the fantasie one. thnx paul u skitzo fuck

The moon landing.

They didn't have to live off grid, nobody was lookign for them
youtube.com/watch?v=IikOhvHERHE
youtube.com/watch?v=_PoDhuIp3I0

if pearl harbor was fals.. that means the atom bombs were dropped for nothing..
and i would still be in the jungle.

Why would the government kill its own people? Get fucking real.

Back to your containment board, faggots

nobody died

war is a money machine.

You type like a nigger.

Utah