Untitled

Attached: Ce.png (589x534, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/feds-raided-their-homes-now-the-krassensteins-who-got-a-free-pass-from-fbi-raise-money-for-mccabe-defend-comey/
youtu.be/Sm88EZOzHAE
youtube.com/watch?v=Juxg6WOv5sg
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Change That Matters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As if this used bag of douche is important enough to warrant FBI intervention over threats on the Internet.

Attached: whatever.jpg (600x578, 27K)

We social media nao

Welp, so long guys, I'm out

Plz FBI arrest me you faggots I know you're monitoring this thread.

Attached: 1540771584018.jpg (4032x3024, 2.34M)

A jew being a jew, not surprised at all. Not like he has the power to do anything anyway.

>Normally when federal agents kick your doors down and take close to $500,000 — any normal person would feel disdain for the federal law enforcement machine.

>But not Brian and Edward Krassenstein.

truepundit.com/feds-raided-their-homes-now-the-krassensteins-who-got-a-free-pass-from-fbi-raise-money-for-mccabe-defend-comey/

Well dang at least he considers us a social media platform. It no doubt kind of is, wish they'd ditch the meme flags again, national flags is all we need

Lol that faggot is scared. I bet him and his brother end up dead.

Attached: 38956734.png (587x261, 18K)

We did it 9GAG army!

I would kill this guy if I could

Absolutely Disgusting.

Attached: Stopnow.png (473x492, 236K)

We should help FBI and compile a list of people threatening to kill whites. Just ask guys we are here to serve our country!

Attached: plxhalp.png (1004x907, 420K)

Doubleplus ungood. Being white is a hate crime .

As if the FBI would inform anybody about the specifics of an active investigation, especially after the Comey debacle and the current congressional/DOJ investigations.

Jap moot will ignore it

can they arrest my mom if I tell (((eff bee eye))) that she played hentai metroidvanias on my computropolis?
that bitch put a lock on my hot pocket cooler drawer and I don't want to break into my dresser because my clothes smell (I pretend to do laundry but just run the machines empty and put my dirty clothes back in the dresser but I slammed the drawers so I sound like I'm angry, I hate doing laundry lol)

Attached: 1539468245939.jpg (349x368, 64K)

Good. Fuck the edgy kids on here giving everyone a bad reputation because they have to incite violence and make death threats every other goddamn post. There's ZERO moderation on Jow Forums for this kind of shit either, no jannies to remove the edgy posts and whatnot. If Gook wants Jow Forums to remain alive he has to do something to stop this shit, or just delete Jow Forums because it's literally breeding extremists right now and there's zero pushback to stop this shit. I've been on Jow Forums since day 1 and /new/ before that and I've never seen the type of rhetoric and calls for violence I've seen here in the past few weeks before. It's simply unacceptable to let these people post like this with zero repercussions.

8 proxies now

>Today the FBI called me.
Sure they did

Attached: 1529883566835.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Jewish privilege.

FBI investigates people who shitpost at him, but they totally ignore his own corrupt scam businesses aimed at liberal catladies.

kill yourself before i do it for you

Attached: 1525267813066.png (703x628, 638K)

Good. Fuck the edgy kids on here giving everyone a bad reputation because they have to incite violence and make death threats every other goddamn post. There's ZERO moderation on Jow Forums for this kind of shit either, no jannies to remove the edgy posts and whatnot. If Gook wants Jow Forums to remain alive he has to do something to stop this shit, or just delete Jow Forums because it's literally breeding extremists right now and there's zero pushback to stop this shit. I've been on Jow Forums since day 1 and /new/ before that and I've never seen the type of rhetoric and calls for violence I've seen here in the past few weeks before. It's simply unacceptable to let these people post like this with zero repercussions.

Why does he loves us sooooo much

Attached: 1539569503262-pol.png (1060x1080, 785K)

Attached: as if.png (1200x710, 162K)

Red pulled and based

lies. the FBI doesn't make phone calls.

His current existance is based on Jow Forums.
He has nothing else, and as is his nature, he loves and thrives on attention.

We are done for reddit

Attached: images (2).jpg (665x461, 26K)

When did the internet become srs biness?

Will the FBI go after the faggots responsible for monarch programming? Ameriburgers are so cucked they pay taxes to people who can prey on them and their children.

Attached: kys.png (900x214, 167K)

> FBI giving a shit about some delusional pussy!
Hahahahahaha faggot!

Attached: 1523588973263.jpg (400x311, 20K)

The FBI is ok with White genocide tho. They will stop at nothing to serve the globalists and tear down western civilization

whenever Im feeling down, i just remember that there are members of the FBI, NSA, etc that have to sift through our mountains of shitposts and try to make sense of it so their bosses can understand

Stop posting yourself, fag!
Sage

They do get in touch with you though, relative of mine was dealing with them over something I wont discuss on 4ch

hope they kill him though, good luck fellas

C'mon, he's definitely telling the truth. Why would he just go on the internet and lie?

They still think that blue wave is happening. Next week is going to be fun.

Who?

Attached: 1532404231530.jpg (389x342, 79K)

based gook

When NPCs decided to make the Internet real life.

Eh, they probably enjoy it. Whoever can deal with it will, and whoever can deal with it enjoys it.

>swear I am am an oldfag goys
>never seen before
Literally every week. 2007 makes current day look tame. Why bother lying? Probably a subversive kike.

I Am Going To Kill Brian Krassenstein, My Name Is BlueHeart.

Attached: Hitlerchu.jpg (312x359, 22K)

This faggot needs to be dismembered.

The FBI doesn't call people up and tell them about their investigations, victims included.

so you were a regular user when this was a pedophile website?

And despite the hundreds of millions of dollars, the tens of thousands of manhours spent. They still miss everythinf

fuck the feds nigga you suits at quantico can suck a bag of dicks

Lmao so what did they do for the machine?

youtu.be/Sm88EZOzHAE

>dating hot girl
>not madly in love but good blowjobs
>she likes clubbing
>whythefucknot.jpg
>we roll up to the club one saturday night
>me and girlfriend start getting it on
>she wants to take it a step further
>can't wait
>start doing it on the dance floor
>went so hard that the DJ didn't was if paper plates

>>>r/thathappened

Flag posting is cancer though.

Country A makes a legitimate point. Let me ignore it and make a generic insult about Country A.

>I’ve been on Jow Forums since day one

Attached: C9C8068A-F8D5-4A9D-8BF7-0A96EACB1B09.jpg (598x554, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Juxg6WOv5sg

People like him still don't get it... it's not the supposed anonymity that emboldens us. It's the fact that there are so many of us all over the world, from all different races and creeds, in various positions of influence and possessing a variety of skills. And when people like him strike back at one of us, thousands will unite under a collective drive to make life a living hell for him before he can even even get any satisfaction.

> been on Jow Forums the whole time
> moralfag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH no

The faces for the #resistance with daily shilling? That's all i can think of.

I’ve lost track of how many proxies I’m behind

Who is this kike?

why would they subpoena a government run site???
>reallymakesyouhmmm.webm

>edgy posts and whatnot

grandma is that you

It's interesting that you read comments from bottom to top. I like to start at the top personally.

WHAT?

Attached: 1539968474685.png (700x740, 328K)

What the fuck are FBI niggers gonna do to me, a Finnish man?

WHO?

>FBI investigating Jow Forums

Good luck I'm behind 7 bears fans

Attached: 1459575845173.jpg (480x640, 119K)

You get Mossad my Finnish fren

Attached: 1536153761922.jpg (638x676, 74K)

>come on guys my dad works for anonymous and they own Jow Forums and they'll ban you

Brings back memories

Attached: 1418352250278.png (1605x1125, 920K)

>The FBI is on our side!
oh no no no no

>I’ve been on Jow Forums since day one

>your statement requires further corroboration
>I find your declaration to be of questionable nature
>it is of my opinion that you are attempting to mislead me
>(x)

Nice copy pasta.

Fuck off kiddo. You’re not fooling anyone

.fdsfd

Attached: 1540791425314.jpg (1333x2000, 359K)

FBI on the side of 2 wire frauds? Laughable!

Attached: 1539243934900.jpg (640x400, 91K)

>Hiroshima Nagasaki
>Reading English
ok fampai

I just looked, it wasn't pasta....it is now though

Oh please don't tell me you fall for the act, leaf.

Are you OK emu?

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Change That Matters.html
This is why I'm a democrat you republicuck cheeto lovers!

Attached: 1465877784965.jpg (1182x666, 141K)

Currently 3 and using a bus spy on either eat to check for mallitious signals

but cheeto go great with a sanvich D:

Lol go fuck yourself you stupid faggot. I hope you get gunned down.

Just wait until most of us actually have nothing to lose. Mere threats will be a waste of time.

Attached: DqcvINzWkAEoVx1.jpg (1200x997, 212K)

Attached: 128793234443.jpg (1032x774, 88K)

is a death threat on the internet an FBI thing in the first place?

I think this is what they want.

>be James Comey
>come out and say that I support a Bias that leads to fulfillment of the orders I make to support what I believe in
Well the FBI is certainly human and are just people with higher power to observe people with lower power. The law is there to tell the FBI to what extent they can go against someone (like Jow Forums) who disagrees with their belief.
Basically if Jow Forums users actually threatend the dems, they are screwed.

>eets reeged

Attached: 1F393A62-F855-442F-9827-AAF981E6820F.jpg (1201x884, 520K)

Well they may think they want that until it happens

this guy actually made multiple threads about himself same op in everyone trying to b8 user. Hes a litteral who that keeps trying to get attention.

Jow Forums isn't a social media website. Fuck off.

They're russian bots.