What's Jow Forums's opinion on this one?

What's Jow Forums's opinion on this one?

Attached: 1540790680763.webm (178x320, 2.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill
liveleak.com/view?t=f42_1492377629
youtube.com/watch?v=ge8QURSTaBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Robert_Godwin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gud boy, just bout to go to college.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

THIS IS AMERICA WOOOOOOOO

DONT CATCH U SLIPPIN UP

What the fuck is this? Cold blooded murder isn't cool in any case.

does pol not allow sound or is it just me

Future rocket scientist.

Has it been a year already?
Only /gif/ and /wsg/ allow sound you newfag.

he was a pedo, we already figured that out when this first happened. at first Jow Forums felt sorry for him but then it was later discovered he's a pedo, so, fuck him

Thank you slave. Dismissed.

why tho

>niggers
They don't think, they do. If they have a gun, they shoot. The reason does not matter because they did not think enough to come to reason.

Didnt he shoot himself over chicken nuggets???

he made him say his exes name before he killed him didn't he? wasn't it JOY LANE or some shit? lol. dudes pedo anyways, he was married to a woman like 30 years younger than him and when they first got married she would have been like 16 or something. I can't remember but it was something along those lines.

triblive.com/local/allegheny/13221932-74/active-shooter-drill-planned-for-thursday-in-squirrel-hill

Attached: 1540743087026.jpg (953x602, 225K)

Do you really have to ask that question?

Attached: 6855556.png (640x464, 334K)

that's how he got caught and ultimately killed by police. ordering mcnuggets and the staff workers recognized him and said there was an issue with his order and HE DIDNT LEAVE HE KEPT WAITING FOR HIS NUGGETS LOL

Why?

Blood isn't bright-red-paint red

Fake and gay, the guy was never arrested and what's that fake looking blood and spin move after the shot? Never see or hear the man fall when there's audio, and a chest shot wouldn't instantly kill him stone cold. There would be death throes, twitching, maybe a moan or scream? Not to sound like that, but if you've ever killed something with a gun you know there's death twitches, shitting, pissing... Not to mention there's no pooling of blood, when someone survives a shot adrenaline usually keeps it from bleeding right away, but a kill shot causes the release of blood pressure and makes a messy pool.

JOY LANE

Yeah you're right. then he went crazy after they split and shot people over it. I think he drove to a mc Donald's drive through, ordered chicken nuggets, then they said ok wait, and he realized they called the police. I think he shot himself.
I remember I had Nations that day and Trump signed some executive order where a backdrop behind him was a mosaic of renches.

Haha I knew I was kind of right Haha

Nigger shot the old man because his gf broke up with him. It was Livestreamed on FB

clearly it is because this was real...

wtf r u on m8, not everything is a conspiracy

What the fuck? This autist needs to be fucking shot. He is part of the fucking problem. Shooting defenseless old men, this is what the jews want us to do you fucking idiots.

Attached: a_sad_but_true_14.jpg (883x677, 73K)

Attached: 425.jpg (640x465, 91K)

he is dead, faggot

>wtf lol text speek XDDDD
Not an argument. I didn't say it's a conspiracy, I'm just pointing out blatant facts that are wrong with the original footage uploaded to Kikebook. It could have been a prank, it could have been a psyop on gun control. I don't care, I'm just saying this shit is retarded and fake.

Attached: 23522.png (227x366, 164K)

you clearly don't remember what actually happened or you're a newfag then, either way, fuk off m8

Attached: 1540108385004.jpg (1080x720, 225K)

Thanks for the heads up brother.
They won't keep getting away with it

LOOK LIKE HE GOT CAUGH LACKIN

Still no argument? He was sitting in a McDonald's parking lot eating tendies because he literally did nothing wrong, there's no arrest, no record of death, nothing aside from a shitty larp uploaded to facebook.

what the fuck do i need an argument for?
what is accomplished if it, as you say, was just a shitty larp? who was behind the larp? pls enlighten me

>actually happening

Compare this video
liveleak.com/view?t=f42_1492377629 The video in the OP but with sound. Look at the blood on the ground. It's like someone tipped a paint cant in a line.
Compare that video and the aftermath with any other gunshot / suicide / etc video you've ever seen. It's obviously fake.

old nigger took a 9mm square in the head at 3 ft

did you ever float the idea that maybe he was nervous as fuck and recording on a smart phone, in most apps if you swipe right or left while recording or after, it adds a filter. perhaps that is why the blood is such a bright red? you fucking guys call yourselves conspiracy theorists but you just make us look bad. you always jump to the most extreme possible explanations. even if you're right i'm not wrong

the link was from January, the dress rehearsal for Saturday.

FAKE AND GAY.

Attached: Googlelogo.png (1368x469, 232K)

it was a .45
so much fake news on Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=ge8QURSTaBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Robert_Godwin
also, op is another 1 post ID,

Attached: crazyface.jpg (728x654, 48K)

sauce on goodwin sr being a pedo?

Fucking lol i was in that thread BUMP

>you always jump to the most extreme of possible explanations
>th-the bloods not fake user, he just happened to swipe a filter on and only the blood looks odd.
Seriously dude? Why can't you just admit that every single thing about this looks fake and gay. I don't know who's behind it, I don't care, it's not a conspiracy. It just looks fucking fake.

We've seen enough gore on this site to immediately call bullshit when we see it. Seems like you're the only one convinced it was real, maybe you're the newfag after all.

>rather than kill a gangbanger or drug dealer he kills an old man minding his business
S

i'm not saying it's real or not real, but just because the blood appears to be bright in color doesn't seal the deal for me, sry.

It's a Nigger so i don't really give a fuck

Fake as fuck