What honestly happened with Micheal Jackson? Was he framed? Was he a pedo? Was he based and red-pilled?

What honestly happened with Micheal Jackson? Was he framed? Was he a pedo? Was he based and red-pilled?

It seems like the (((media))) clamped down on him when he started questioning them towards the end of his life. Also, it's Halloween so enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Attached: MJ.jpg (1200x915, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wt6zVypo72E
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
google.ca/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/8467902/sony-completes-acquisition-michael-jackson-estates-share-emi-music-publishing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would like answers on this.
My TV head boomer parents hated him. This makes me assume he was a bad goy. Pleas help Jow Forums

>Also, it's Halloween so enjoy.

In what part of the world is it Halloween?

He got involved with the Nation of Islam and became buddies with Farakkhan, who red pilled him on da jooz. He was already a little red pilled to begin with, witnessing what he did growing up in the recording industry, with the child sex parties and other deviant behavior going on among the hollywood and music industry jews. He started speaking up in interviews and leaving little hints in his music, and he was legally shoahed, and when that didn't ruin him, then most likely killed with the so-called propofol overdose.

Jews turned on him

He was part of an international pedophile ring that was involved in all sorts of satanic Zio and neo pagan rituals. That runs from the most influential Hollywood elite to select politicians and socialites,he was involved in fucking this kids all the time and took part in it.

They needed a distraction,a scapegoat that could take the lights of the upcoming revelations of massive organized sexual assault cases so they all organize to throw him under the bus. By doing this many of the cases were not looked into, overlooked (just look at Corey Feldman) and it died off. Michael Jackson was their much needed sacrifice lamb.

lets just say he had a one billion dollar deal with sony

He got "accidentally" permanently chemically castrated by his father. He had zero actual sexual function.

It's the time around in which halloween is happening, autist.

victim of extortion attempt by lawyers

Sadly the king of pop was always red pilled. Look into the song "they don't really care about us"

They Don't Care About Us
Michael Jackson
The 4th single off Jackson’s album HIStory , this is one of Michael’s most controversial songs of… read more »

[Intro]
All I want to say is that they don’t really care about us
Don’t worry what people say, we know the truth
Enough is enough of this garbage
(Overlapping voices)

[Verse 1]
Skin head, dead head
Everybody gone bad
Situation, aggravation
Everybody, allegation
In the suit, on the news
Everybody, dog food
Bang bang, shot dead
Everybody’s gone mad

All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us

[Verse 2]
Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Shoot me, sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kick me
>Don’t you black or white me

He was going on about truthers before his "accidental" overdose and his doctor tried to run and got away with it.
(yes thanks Alot government!)

You're so wrong. He was actually working with the greys who lord over (((them))), but he got too far in the rabbit hole. At first, they figured that simply setting him up to be defamed would be enough, but they decided later that killing him to prevent him from leaking any possible (((plan))) information was the best option.

He was so redpilled he turned white.

My bet is that Michael Jackson was anti pedo but emotionally vulnerable making him an easy target for 90s sensationalism. The accusations against him earned the media billions.

LMAO

he was a black israelite
he was chosen by jesus christ to be the in the spotlight and uncover the kike holywood
deception

his skin change was because of his disease not because of surgery

his doctor handlers are the reason they took advantage of his mental illness and he got so many nose surgeries. the only reason michael even got the surgeries was because he fucked his nose up really bad and some shitty doctors didn;t set it up rigght

michael was not a pedo but he was abused by them so he had a vendetta against them
michael hated spielberg after he found out he was a satanic pedo

this

The true story of MJ is very fucking sad. I don't think he was a pedo, but he was severely traumatized as a child and tried to correct it by providing good childhood experiences to children. Easily mistaken for a child predators attempts to lure children, but at heart, MJ was purely good willed.

>Shoot me, sue me
>Everybody do me
>Kick me, kick me
>Don’t you black or white me

The original lyrics were
Jew me sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me Kike me
Don't you black or white me

Attached: a new hope.jpg (3840x2160, 900K)

LOL, top kek

Attached: 1540589654480.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Idk if this is common knowledge but they found a photo book covered in his DNA by Mayumi Lake called
Poochi

Attached: IMG_5941.jpg (500x322, 37K)

Thats legit user

He became the man in the mirror

MODS

Well if the kike media say he was a pedo chances are he wasnt

He was castrated by his father so he could keep his voice and further his career.
No wonder he was fucked up in many ways.

He admitted to having kids in his bed which made a lot of people uncomfortable, but to me his innocence was really apparent. Still a bit odd but I always felt he deserved the benefit of the doubt. Especially when it came out some of his accusers were out for money and admitted it.

>Sony
He even gave a speech not long before the allegations where he called out big music industry execs and even called Tommy Mottola, who was the head of sony music entertainment, the devil.
youtu.be/Wt6zVypo72E

These are the only real answers, he was just a nice dude who wanted to help the people of the Earth. His music was pretty dope, and media really dragged him through the mud.

His deal with taking half of sony and fucking up some shit internally at EMI made him a BIG target purely for the amont of money he was messing with. Also the whoke pedo angle is because he was close to exposing some eyes wide shut type shit with some suits and they thought it would be funny to make him go down for what he was trying to expose them for. Sleep tight.
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony/ATV_Music_Publishing
>google.ca/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/8467902/sony-completes-acquisition-michael-jackson-estates-share-emi-music-publishing

>"In 2002, Forbes magazine estimated Jackson's 50% stake in the company, along with other music publishing ventures, to be worth $450 million."

Attached: 1540495801996.jpg (540x720, 55K)

>Was he framed?
Yes
>Was he a pedo?
No
>Was he based and red-pilled?
Yes

All I know is that Bubbles but his fucken nose off.

Nip has it right.

Lotta amerimutts taking this conspiracy bullshit way too far.
MJ was messed up, his dad messed him up good which turned MJ into a man-child which is why he liked kids and built a fucking wonderland at home.
He was just a weirdo who couldnt relate to adults and then extorted for his naiveness.