BLEXIT general thread. WE FREE

BLEXIT general thread. WE FREE.

blexit.com/

Kanye is confirmed for designing BLEXIT apparel. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6326613/Kanye-Wests-Blexit-clothing-line-endorses-campaign-black-voters-exit-Democratic-Party.html

I've got to hand it to Kanye and Owens in getting this thing off the ground. Democrats want to keep black people on the plantation.

Those videos? So many red pills, bro.

Attached: 1028_Kanye-West-Blexit-shirt.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aQG7DCD5Q50
youtube.com/watch?v=n3prRgkf-6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kanye is a boss. Truly a hero.

FUCK IT BRO, LET'S POST SOME BLEXIT VIDEOS.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aQG7DCD5Q50

youtube.com/watch?v=n3prRgkf-6I

Attached: 1516073607486.jpg (1024x512, 54K)

the (((DailyStormer))) is behind the Kanye spam.

Attached: dailystormer kanye.png (344x422, 197K)

OP here.

Fuck you talking about. I'm a regular dude who posts to Jow Forums like 3-5 times a month. I saw this story on ZeroHedge and searched the catalogue. There were zero Blexit threads.

DAMAGE CONTROL?

Attached: volunteers.jpg (1189x906, 300K)

They're mocking you, magapede

fuck you Moarpheus

Attached: 1512719661102.png (1000x1406, 549K)

unironically this
appreciate the risk this man is taking to fight leftism

I don't fully understand what ya boi yeezy is saying here, but as an English bong, I am completely behind any based negro who backs and merchandises Brexit. Fuck the EU and all the cucks who support it.
I fucking love Kanye because he speaks the truth.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 9K)

I would have gone with BLACKXIT. BLEXIT sounds like some new exercise equipment.

Blaxit is Liberia 2.0 which perhaps is the backup plan if this last ditch attempt at saving integration fails

Probably the mot pathetic thing about this movement is that retards like Candace Owens unironically believe that the average conservative/republican likes black people when they definitely don't. It's hilarious that they are fighting against the democrats supposedly "using them" for votes and are actively supporting this campaign which is doing the exact same thing just on the side of spectrum that actually doesn't like them

Attached: 1526229489111.jpg (612x395, 39K)

REEEEEEE YOU CANT STEAL OUR MEMES

Republicans don't want blacks to date their daughters, and don't want to be victimized by them, but otherwise they don't care one way or another about them.

Democrats, on the other hand, use them as chess pieces.

Hey IDF shills are you ready? Youll be dead before november is over because ISrael is about to be destroyed

Bullshit
Republicans don't want them in their families, neighborhood and I guarantee most of them don't want them in their country, whether they admit it publicly or not.

Your view of conservatives is based on a 90's stereotype. If you actually go to red parts of the country, black and white people live together just fine. I've spent some time in Mississippi. I've also lived 7 years in NYC, and 4 years in Boston. Liberal cities are so much more racist, it's just unreal. It always feels like the community is one police shooting away from a riot. In the south, by contrast, people get along and don't constantly discuss and freak out over their race 24/7.

Agreed. The reason black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat is because Democrats promise them gibs and support and generally tout themselves as the anti-racist party, whilst Republicans offer the average black nothing and most people can tell they are implicitly racist.

how many abo friends do you have?

lol amerifats and their niggers

Attached: 1522223128165.jpg (842x1024, 77K)

IMMA SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK
IMMA SICK FUCK I LIVE A QUICK FUCK
IMMA SICK FUCK I LIKE A QUICK FUCK
I LIKE MY DICK SUCKED ILL BUY OU A NEW TRUCK, ILL BUY YOU SOME NEW TITSMILL GET U THT NIP TUCK

Forgive me for not supporting a nigger rapper who pandered coal burning with his sand nigger wife to the masses. Trump supporter be fucking damned.

Attached: 1523193268756.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Godspeed blackbros.

Attached: 1539067213386.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Nice ancient meme you mediocre shill

There will be no forgiveness for the shills

spread it