ROFL this can't be real, he had to be a Mossad plant, right? It's like every boomer caricature rolled into one

ROFL this can't be real, he had to be a Mossad plant, right? It's like every boomer caricature rolled into one

Attached: 1540746566337.jpg (650x358, 28K)

HE's a mossad plant and that's why he's getting the death penalty. Mossad better watch out unless they wanna die too

Hope he gets raped by niggers every day while in prison.

that mossad false flagging faggot is getting put to death

Brainwashed. The false flag isn't what most people think it is, where a double agent goes in pretending to hate a group of people and committing crimes against them to pin on the other side. What actually happens is that morally flexible, weak-minded, easily radicalized people like this jerkoff and the Florida bombing moron are programmed through misinformation and emotional manipulation to snap and go on a killing spree. He deserves to die, not because he is a plant, but because he is weak and has set back the growing counter-semitic movement here in the US.

He's a mossad agent who is goign to be put t death

So why not find more info about him?
You faggots always claim someone is a fed and leave it at that. Use your weaponized autism and find something that can prove your retarded claims.

What nobody has pointed out tho is that FINALLY somebody did some stupid shit and FINALLY somebody died and FINALLY there is no dispute that they used un-arguable language shilled all over Jow Forums the last couple of years and... generally nobody gives a fuck.

They have nowhere to go from here. Their deck is out of cards. Its over.

No faggot it’s a false flag

Glow less

NOBODY DIED

*cracks open a monster*
*sips*
"Screw your optics, I'm going in."

Funfact the optics bit is related to a Jow Forums thrwad where everyone made fun of either his irons or a cheap walmart optic, cant remember. Wrong thread to troll that day...oof

No one died because it was fake but otherwise I agree. They are fucked.

It doesn't matter if anybody did or didn't, they can't sell it.

Nobody believes it

thanks fuckers,. havnt been able to get that little wayne song out of my head all day

Holocaust Survivor Cheated Death At Pittsburgh Synagogue Massacre By 4 Minutes

“My God, my story doesn’t end,” he said.

Samet turned. Standing three feet away from him, on the other side of the car, was a police officer with a pistol drawn. “He was popping his head out from behind a wall and shooting,” Samet said.

Samet looked to see who the police officer was shooting, and saw a man aiming an automatic weapon in his direction. “He was shooting towards the cop, who was about four feet away from me,” Samet said. He saw the men exchange fire.

Attached: sneezers before and after.png (749x330, 245K)

Attached: 1540705957642.png (1238x703, 35K)

this should be a redpill for nu/pol/. man up

>Glow less
The truth is the truth, nigger, regardless of how much I glow in the process of telling it. The fact that you'd rather hold onto your movie-like conspiracy proves you don't give a shit about the truth. Enjoy your pointless cognitive dissonance.

More importantly nobody cares.