Fluoride

God dammit I've heard so much shit about Fluoride in the drinking water yet I know nothing about it. Can people redpill me on fluroide. I've heard shit about it being a nuero-toxin, it fucking with your peneal gland. Am I drinking poison?
Pls help

Attached: 1491789697578.png (899x899, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtube.com/watch?v=yjkyrQcQzEg
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridierung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

calm down and drink a nice glass of fresh tap. decalcify your pineal gland with psylocybe cubensis

Fuck I am colorblind.

>redpill me on x thread

Just fucking go to some generic health food store that sells purified water in bulk and bring some jugs to re fill every once in a while and just drink that.

Is that something that actually happens from psychedelic mushrooms?

It's le happy merchant.
Also fuck, because of your shitty genes we now have to use ugly brown/ blue installation wire instead of the glorious green/red.

hey nigger how do I know it's bad in the first place

Attached: 1520369853093.jpg (1080x677, 99K)

Can years of built up flouride be reversed?
Already have a filter to take it out, but I'm in my mid 20's.

Flouride is so yesterday... now it is lithium

Attached: lithium.png (1081x934, 679K)

There are places that don't put fluoride in the water, like Portland.

The only statistical difference in the population is that they have higher rates of tooth decay. i.e., autism rates and so forth are unchanged.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: 1539766523815.jpg (630x630, 119K)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, awareness, infinity ever expanding into new possibilities. God includes everything so you are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Attached: nikola tesla 2.jpg (720x540, 53K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1610x1304, 629K)

It's Jews jewing the goyim

Have you tried shrooms? I have an uncle that's totally blind but sees the fractals etc when tripping. Keep an open mind user and remember it's just an experience

Attached: IMG_1844.gif (299x200, 2.28M)

I'm colorblind you fuck stick

Attached: sodium fluoride.jpg (1280x1320, 507K)

Sorry I didn't read the entire thread first. This is outrageous
>One post
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Can you provide a link plz I'll research myself
Asking for a friend

forgot the important part.

Attached: sodium fluoride.jpg (1488x1320, 645K)

Why did they tell me I shouldn't ingest toothpaste?

I like you, you crazy finn.
I'll watch all these videos even though its not really about fluoride. Seems interesting

Attached: 1494086213664.jpg (336x400, 180K)

Then kys already damn
Spponfeed me plz this isn't new to me but different and I'm intrigued

Attached: IMG_1664.jpg (413x478, 65K)

You're black so probably will be fine

can you undo the calcification of fluoride?
I've been drinking jew water for my entire life

Fluoride is a toxin that China sells to America and they laugh all the way to the bank.
Brush teeth with listerine avoid fluoride as much as possible.
Reverse it by increasing iodine and eliminate bromide fluoride. Look at the periodic table. Fluoride is in line with bromine and fluorine your body needs iodine. No iodine and the other two will replace it.
Pic may be related

Attached: image.png (1666x874, 229K)

The fluoride they dump in the water is called Hydrofluorosilicic acid.

It's industrial waste from the phosphate fertilizer industry. They sell it to governments to put in the water because it's an easy way to get rid of it.

Oh yeah totally bro I feel my pineal gland shaking off those calcium deposits now.

Your pineal gland is like a "third eye" because it has rods and cones the same as the other two eyes in your head. Some say its what gives someone their inner vision. Flouride causes your pineal gland to calcify and turn to stone. No third eye, no inner vision, easy to control.

Attached: fluoride.jpg (720x624, 83K)

Link about what? You know that it is poisonous and it has no real benefit to your body. Just filter it and other (((stuff))) out of your water. Buy distiller or reverse osmosis.

Attached: three trust and thy soul.png (548x620, 150K)

Maybe, i really don't know.

Monitor your ph with water intake. Meditation helps but kinda gay I mean once you learn the principles you should be able to do it constantly with practice. The brain can be reconfigured to implement your light of your being without selling away it's energy to some kike meme
Look into Steven Ewing and Alcoa fren

Attached: IMG_1660.jpg (480x533, 93K)

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but people like you should be sterilized

I bet you have a bowlcut turbonerd

I cnat even. Going back to the herd of sheeple. Peace out fuckers

I am not a chemicist, nor biology major nor something else.
But Flour is a highly reactive element, that reacts with rare earth(Natrium, Lithium etc.) to form salt.

The fact that you faggots say "flouride" which reffers to molecules involving flour without mentioning the other elements of the molecule makes me think you are full of shit.
One more thing is that there is a small amount of chlor in tapwater to deal with the bacteria, I can imagine that some fluor salts may serve the same purpose.
I dont know anything else. Either you take this boring facts and keep digging yourself, forget about it, or keep sperging on a flatearther niveau.

Attached: 1538844371720.jpg (400x383, 42K)

How did you know?

Are you a nigger?

Attached: 1875690227_eightbit.jpg (1320x1600, 804K)

I mean the pineal stuff I've been reading about the (((fluoride))). I drink water coming from a ranch that filtered hell I built the manifold to send water to the ranch from the pump house I'm just asking for the shit you're posting and where to reference it plz. I can't into medical guud I'm artistic

Attached: IMG_2157.gif (480x480, 2.46M)

don't forget your gray pill on the way out, NPC

What is the new pol discord?

Its ching chong niggercock in ya mom

Nigger wuuuuuuuuut
There a lot of ways to build a salt ,
Molecule. Offer some substance

At least I'm on private well water only for my property.

What's up, Tyler?

This

most important redpill there is that i know.

Attached: 99.png (1864x1084, 3.46M)

Tested?

Check out santos bonacci @ youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=yjkyrQcQzEg

Attached: ELEMNTS.png (4732x3740, 2.57M)

People shit on the bible and religion in general. People who take the stories literally are pretty huge faggots but I have always felt that the stories it in have some exterior meaning. Have you ever heard or tried DMT? I've read that the peneal gland could produce it and it has been shown to in rats. Even some reptiles have peneal glands that have an iris, like a third eye. To be honest I just want to learn as much about this as possible, but its not a really popular subject of discussion

Attached: 1524712842223.jpg (612x612, 62K)

I haven't seen any of those videos so I'm pretty new to all this, but how are the seasons relevant? If it's summer in the Northern Hemisphere it's Winter in the Southern Hemisphere. That means no correlation with the planets and zodiac, which are consistent with both hemispheres?

Saved
I'll have to watch the vidyas later I'm in fucking nowhere burgerland rural shit takes three mins to load then skips. I appreciate your time user

Attached: IMG_1543.jpg (920x960, 96K)

I would not recommend drinking distilled water. It leaches minerals from your system. My good friend went from black lustrous hair to frazzled gray witch hair in 3 years because some hippy said drink distilled water man. She regrets it to this day and suffers multiple ailments at the age of 38 when all of her family lived health lives past 80s. Research it before you ruin your endocronic system.

I am not really sure what you are on about.
But here is a wikiarticle on the topic.
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridierung
you can switch the language, at least on german it makes perfect sense.
Something that may not be mentioned in the english version is that we have 0.3-0.4 mg flouride intake per day in Germany and there are certain natural watersources that have up to 7mg flouride per liter.
The lethal oral dose for a rat is 450mg/(kg of body mass).

Considering that normal salt aka NaCl also creates residues, I dont believe flouride salts play a special role.

have you seen that video of the chimpanzee?
Dude jaime pull that up. Thing could rip your arm off.

you got me nigger, I'm a fan of Joe Rogan
My introduction to him actually began with learning about ancient Egypt through. I knew of John Anthony West and Brian Foester (or whatever his last name is) before of him. After learning about ancient Egypt and the way they structured their societies I learned more about John Anthony West and then he started talking about DMT on Joe Rogan influencing their societies.

Dab it and don't trust anything you meet

Ok bro I get that. For some reason I interpreted your post as somehow that salt was t able to be assembled in certain ways. My apologies. Are you Germancopypastabro? If so I love you. If not you need to meet that man

Hmm. Never hard of distilled water fucking with people like that. Maybe it's because she had a shit diet and didn't take mineral supplements? I will do some research for sure though thanks for the warning.

Attached: 1519160850423.png (362x492, 97K)

Get this version of iodine

It's monoatomic

Attached: Nascent Iodine.png (950x459, 124K)

I was researching about dangers of distilled water and when i didn't found truth i decided to try and see. Now I've been using only distilled water for cooking & drinking over two years and feeling good.

How you see your claims more credible than those who explain how it does not leach minerals that your body will use, but only those that it would remove anyways? Because i can't really say who is right here, i have only my own experience.

She probably just became a meth addict and didn’t want to tell you the truth

you should wash your clothes with nano bubbles/water

You should also drink hydrogen water.

>Hydrogen
>oxygen
Neither of these conduct electricity
Think about that distilled water user

pls respond finnbro

purity
Distilled water -> deionized water -> ultrapure water

H2O
And nothing else. You need those minerals tho no shit I'm not a doc etc so research accordingly as I know you will

If you can't be bothered to look up what people say about fluoride, you're too much of an idiot to talk about this shit.
Just drink water without fluoride and stop asking questions.
There is a point where you low IQ people just have to realize that other people know better and get in line.

You have to watch santos @ youtube, he explains everything. I just don't remember it well enough that i could explain it to you truthfully.

It was something about how northern seasons are basics to these.

Attached: permetic.png (501x648, 610K)

t. brainlet shitting on people for asking questions

Why would I stop drinking it without knowing? Who's (((people)))? Should I trust the government and the media too? I'm sure they know what's best for me, and wouldn't give me information that could be wrong. I have looked shit up about it but I'm seeing if anyone knows something I don't. I'm not really talking about it and trying to convince people either way. Latvia, what a joke

Attached: 1522017443201.jpg (547x483, 99K)

There is no point in you asking questions because you don't have the basic tools in your brain to handle logic.
>Why would I stop drinking it without knowing?
That's not even close to how logic works. If you don't know what fluoride is, you don't drink.
No one should convince you to not drink fluoride, you should be trying to find reasons to drink fluoride.

People like you just fall in line and your attempts are trying to ''ask questions'' are pathetic.
I could have told you that fluoride makes your electrolytes lose charge and make your pineal gland shrink, and you probably would have believed it. At the end of the day your faggot brain will not absorb any information.
Fuck you and fuck brainlets.

thanks, will look into it

I was born into a society that told me it was good for your teeth, and that was why I it never crossed my mind. That is what everyone repeats, and there's a possibility that that's true. Sorry I haven't spent time considering whether or not I should drink water out of my sink. Shouldn't I be looking for negative and positive reasons? What a tough guy being aggressive over the internet just because I'm asking questions about fluoride, when it's widely accepted to be fine. Hey, but you are probably a super genius and never have any errors in your ways. I have no idea why my country protects a shitty country like Latvia

Attached: 1506613972542.jpg (550x747, 175K)

you need the right amount of sodium flouride. you should be more worried about metals in the air and water. read the essentials of medical geology.

at least educate yourself on the reasons for fluoridation. look up fluorosis and colorado brown stain. sodium fluoride is naturally present in a lot of drinking water. too much and too little, as well as other fluoride compounds can be dangerous.

Here comes the brainlet internet tough guy talk and ''ooga booga, I have nothing so say to you so I'll start talking about your flag'' background static.
You are a complete brainlet. Go drink your fluoride, brainlet.

I value your input. My friend freaked me out. I asked some based doctors. They were split and I just thought better safe than sorry. Maybe I shouldn't be so adiment about it but I love my friend and wish the world the effects could be reversed.
Not trying to confuse but just a story of caution. But I think you may be right about the lack of mineral supplements.... I think she has mentioned that she didn't know the end result until too late so I would guess she didn't supplement.
No meth she doesn't even smoke weed
I do drink Izumio Hydrgenized water daily for 3 years now. My blood work 4 years ago was pretty piss poor but now my blood test reveals vitality that my doctor is fascinated by. He is 12 years my junior and works out daily. He says my blood is healthier than his. My skin is clear of heat bumps rashes and some sun spots. At 46 people say I look great and some say younger...but the thing is nobody ever said that in the prior 43 years of my life. I still get kidney stones but that is really related to extreme dehydration as a lifeguard in my early twenties.
If you want the best & highest concentrate of hydrogenized water try Izumio
Http://thomasg1.npusashop.com
Yes it's mom but I don't go to rah rah make me rich meeting I just drink the it so I can live better

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 187K)

meant for

Typical, you focus on the one sentence where I make fun of your country when that was hardly the main point I was making. I seriously doubt you are logical as you think you are. I bet you eat shitty processed food and have no idea what that does to your gut bacteria and how it affects your body, or care. I'm sure you have been told things and haven't been bothered to even consider looking them up. You're so arrogant it's pathetic. You call me the internet tough guy when that's you lmao. What a clown

I will. Never heard of the Colorado brown stain before. Thanks

Attached: 1522780173808.png (800x778, 444K)

no I am the "Merkel is a terrorist"-user

Attached: 1540582438191.jpg (582x823, 309K)

Type-o not mom but MLM
Yes it's MLM but I don't go to rah rah make me rich meeting I just drink the it so I can live better

filters dont remove it. only distillation and reverse osmosis will.
Yes, it can be detoxed. Drink distilled water(buy it in jugs or get a distiller), eat organic as much as possible. stop consuming as many processed foods as possible. The more processed it is, the more fluoride it has. You also absorb more of it from liquid than from food. Fruits and vegetables with pesticide? Fluoride. this includes raisins and etc.
The way they process a lot of meats also has it.
When detoxing your pineal gland, take magnesium and calcium supplements. They help to draw it out.
Doesn't matter if it isn't the water. It is in all processed foods and drinks anyways.

My second reply was meant for
my b

Based.
It's not just in the water but it's in processed foods

Have a superdose of MSM. I did for something like two weeks but I didn't get good results, though. My third eye is pulsing since 2 years ago and still doesn't open.

Makes your teeth not fucked up. Don't believe conspiracy theories.

only a fucking moron would think that you can consume literal toxic waste and be fine.
it also has an effect on thyroid function.
Keep eating and drinking that poison, stay disconnected, go to church like a good goyim, serve, and wait for death. Get back to me later when you realize you ass-rapped yourself.

Attached: download (1).jpg (882x699, 55K)

it can also fuck up your teeth

Attached: fluoride levels.png (1600x900, 396K)

i never brush anyway so i dont really give a shit

It affects your ability to make a spiritual, positive or negative.

From a biblical perspective;
Matthew 6:22-23:
>The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
>But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
A cure is spoken of briefly in the book of Tobit or Tobias. You can find the capsules online, worth it. Take 2-3 a day and watch the nomies fade away

spiritual connection i meant to say

Capsules? Can I get more than that, like a name

No. Go read the book.

You got one of those hydrogen water machines? It's not like the korean ones that only change the pH. The hydrogen infused water also increases pH.

Vegetables = Deuterium free ( processed sugar has deuterium in it )

Yeah probably not gonna read an entire book because some random told me about a capsule that could help me and nothing else specific

>conspiracy theory
>scientific evidence stating otherwise
hurr durr i don't care anyway

Floride binds with calcium, iron, Silvia
Silica, and more shit the body needs in general.
So someone tell me how is something that binds with the fundamental chemical makeup of your teeth and body good for teeth?

Eyes to see and ears to hear