Um... guys?

Um... guys?

Attached: temperature.png (833x779, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xt7P6
youtube.com/watch?v=U_2PY63nnz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just turn on a bunch of air conditioners you idiot

Gonna get hot down there in the jungle, friend.

I got the impression this graph is too gay to read anything from it.

Zoom out nigger. 100 years is nothing.

now show me the one dating to 1,493,210 BCE. The earth doesn't give a fuck about your petty human lifespan

It correlates perfectly with how many cocks a second OP has sucked since midnight

>we just had a new record for the thing we've been recording for 100 years! This has never happened before!
Normalfags are so fucking dumb.

I know! Let’s like tax the oil and coal companies. It works for cigarettes I’m sure it’ll be exactly the same and people will like just stop using oil and coal. :^)

Next we can like siphon money from first world countries to 3rd world countries so they can use that money to fix environmental problems. I’m sure they’ll spend every penny wisely. :^)

>using politics and government to fix the climate.

>reality is us humans and our wasteful consumerism is the problem.

You wanna fix the climate problem OP? Invent an alternate energy source that can actually supply enough energy for our current consuming and can replace oil and gas in mechanical creations.

Attached: 9FBAF3D5-A2DB-4631-AF5D-18E245E2B4E2.png (472x565, 18K)

zoom out a few thousand years you brainwashed piece of shit

Good, so when the next halocene hits it wouldn't be cold as balls

what about before that

20 year span is nothing. Op is a faggot. Get ready for more crazy weather as the sun comes out of a long period of calm

>1 post

Look at this libfag trying to meme

More carbon dioxide is good because it makes forests more lush, but it's bad because it captures more heat from the sun which creates more fires, bigger deserts, extreme weather, and more drought.

Or everyone in sunny places can just get solar panels and Teslas until fusion energy is viable.

>tfw on the east coast and haven't seen a good snowfall for over 4 years now
>70 degree weather in late october in nyc
fuck this, I want my snow back.

Attached: Temperature_Interglacials.gif (500x221, 11K)

Holy jeepers! That's a HUUUUGE increase...
...if you completely ignore the scale.

It's fucking nothing

Attached: 1539933874611.png (1022x731, 643K)

If global warming were true, it will create a new ice age which will effectively kill all the faggots, so anyone who is not spraying aerosols into the air vigorously is some kind of fag-lover

>Earth is billions of years old
>Climate change always occurring
>Posts infographic that shows April warming trend for 100 years

You have to go back.

>Earth is a billion years old
>200 years of massive deforestation, industrialization, resource cultivation
>not offsetting the natural progression of a planet
global schwarming

I am more concerned about pic fucklated

Attached: F90E4580-AC6B-4133-BACB-EC2261B9A29D.png (1070x513, 29K)

Solar panels are a meme. They keep losing efficieny with time and there is no way to recycle them. What will you do with all the used up panels?

>What Is the Lifespan of a Solar Panel? Photovoltaic (PV) modules typically come with 20 year warranties that guarantee that the panels will produce at least 80% of the rated power after 20 years of use. The general rule of thumb is that panels will degrade by about 1% each year.

Buy 10% more panel every decade.

Why is it linear? Energy use, population, and CO2 have increased exponentially, yet temperature hasn't. (0.2 above baseline, lol)
ie, no correlation, it's a natural phenomenon. Thanks for the confirmation.

>1809

Weather is based on our sun (and moon), and you don't use years for cosmology tou use centuries at the smallest. There are grandeur weather cycles far beond your comprehension.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE ICE CAPS?!

being smart is like that of the insect who sneaks shelter from the bird yet the bird seeks a stick to beat the nest so one is to open ones heart to the global conspiracy of wealth.

>I am too gay to read anything
seems legit

>cosmology
Lrn2cosmology fgt pls

fake and gay, we all know the climate changes but over centuries its goes up and down. even back when we heard "we all frezze in 10 years" in the 80s we all knew it wont happen. its a hoax then its a hoax now. tldr: op is a faggot

Attached: 74b.png (680x462, 514K)

If you make the units smaller the line will get even steeper, and then you can act like even more of a faggot.

Fake manipulated data.

Attached: 1523202177580.jpg (1278x1996, 907K)

I am not

Attached: 1553673904989.jpg (1280x720, 253K)

So? The problem is with the horoscope tier models

Nice.

don't worry OP. You'll see a steep decline in the next hundred years.

FAKE AND POORLY CURATED DATA

Attached: TempAvg.jpg (550x317, 47K)

let's see it for february, shall we?

Warm periods during interglacials are cyclical functions of solar activity and overturning ocean currents. This is including the waxing and waning of the ice.

Attached: ArcticIce.gif (546x442, 54K)

Wonder if humanity will survive that. Thank god I won't be there to see it.

google dalton minimum

better nuke china and india famalam

Zoom out bro

The over all state of the planet - frozen vs. thawed is a function of orbital cycles. It only stays warm for a few thousand years at a time. It started warming up about 12,000 years ago. We are due for it to get cold again as Earth's orbit enters a more oblong configuration.

The faggots who tell you this cold will take another thousand years to set in are shills. The incoming grand solar minimum is set to push us over the edge toward a glacial planetary regime.
By the time solar activity picks back up near or past the end of the century, we may not get another warm period.

Attached: Milankovitch.jpg (600x462, 37K)

I am more worried about chinks to be honest.

Attached: 1525643796138.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

Scientists can't even be certain how much of the CO2 in the atmosphere is ours, how much is from natural sources, or how much is taken out of environmental circulation by carbon sinks. The U.N. and NASA think they can do this by counting 13C isotopes, but they don't take into account the fact that 13C ratios have fallen in the past during (you guessed it!) natural warming periods.

Attached: 13c.png (799x630, 77K)

Fission TEGs already exist but we can't trust Muslims not to poison everyone with the contents. Solid state nuclear reactor for satellites.

But it's not like these institutions were ever all that trustworthy anyway. Joseph McCarthy was right.

>t. mfw I think I'm a researcher but I'm just another faggot communist

Attached: NASAflip.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Hmmm, we are truly domomed

Attached: Jo.png (1000x600, 180K)

Cars aren't the problem. It's all those Chinese batteries in your Tesla being shipped across the ocean that are the problem.

archive.is/Xt7P6

Attached: ShippingC02.jpg (644x685, 316K)

Per ice cores from Antarctica, Vostok and Greenland, as well as ocean sediment samples: CO2 and temperature aren't even closely linked, more like loosely correlated. And CO2 concentration is a function of temperature, not vice-versa!

Attached: Co2Temp.jpg (474x321, 36K)

Shill please kys

This. If you zoom out its normal rotation of things.

So like everyone sane said it, no man-made climate change.

The sawtooth pattern on this chart suggests a much shorter residency time for CO2 than the officials are telling us. If it really stayed in the atmosphere for years, wouldn't the line be a smooth one?

Good. I wish humans could actually make the planet hotter

Ice ages suck major balls.

Looks like a perfect correlation between temperature and how many dicks op has in his ass.

Sure faggot, see this

Compelling argument, but shouldn't you be prepping the bull?

see

Hrm, look at that drop at 1940
This means we need another World War

What are you going to do about all the cargo ships and oil tankers?

Actually why is it lower during the winter? Does it get trapped in the snow and ice or something? Why are the yearly changes fucking linear?

G L O B A L C O O L I N G

Attached: 21417.png (994x644, 1.2M)

Global sea level is impossible to measure accurately if you're not being a disingenuous fuck. And even when they try, the well-documented and consistent year-on-year rise of the last eight thousand years is within the margin of error.

Attached: SeaLevels.jpg (1537x2176, 1.09M)

THIS BOARD IS WINTER-CHAN TERRITORY. SHIT SKINS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Winterchan (2).png (561x862, 352K)

No faggot, it.s already 410ppm and raising every year by 2+

Weird, the CO2 began with Industrial Age 1760 it stayed millions of years below 260ppm

>reading comprehension

Attached: Prickanecal Engiqueer.jpg (640x750, 24K)

I can't speak to lifespan, but anyone that thinks solar is a viable replacement has a gross misunderstanding as to how much electricity the things actuall produce vs. how much we consume. Anything beyond mounting them of the roofs of single family dwellings to off set fossil fuel use isn't practical; particularly in places to don't receive much sunlight.

What? Scientists claim CO2 was more than ten times its current level before humans were around.

fpbp

volcano

"""Global warming""" BTFO

Oh no! Guiz... now you have to stop using electricity, toilet paper, your car, the sidewalk, plastic, anything that burns, meat, plants, shoes, and metal stuff, and then give massive amounts of our wealth to countries who don't, and will never, care about the temperature, and release even deadlier gases and atmospheric inhibitors into our air, to solve a problem that's historically been good for both our development, and global food production!

Also, think about our children!

Better question: do human actions influence that?

You come here every day hyperventilating and screeching about this, and every day you are given a science lesson where your hyperbolic alarmism is put on display for the foolishness it is. But yet you keep coming back.

Do you happen to be Jewish?

Attached: DebatingJews.jpg (850x446, 195K)

>daily reminder that ocean levels haven't changed in over 100 years

>Solar panels have better rates of degradation than white women

>GAST
GASTER confirmed? Noice.

Global warming retards are like those idiots who see that a stock graph has gone up the past year so it must mean it will continue to do so.

On geological time scales we are still at the tail end of an ice age. For most of the planet's history it didn't even have polar caps

This.

Ermagerd! Mankind found electricity useful 1800AD.

Makes first temperature recording devices... When? 1930s ?

Stttttiiiillll doesn't have weather stations for massive segments of Africa Asia South America... So estimates temperature for like untold millions of square kilometers in AGW models

Retroactively decreases temperature readings...

And to top it off...

Ignore solar models.!!?

You know the shiny thing in sky without which we would FUCKING DIE IN like 24 hours...

So...

Pay us now!

youtube.com/watch?v=U_2PY63nnz4

Weird how everything is melting.

We only seem to be at the "tail end of an ice age" because we have no way of knowing for sure what comes next. In terms of long-frequency orbital cycles, we are actually near the tail end of an interglacial, due for more ice:

Attached: CO2 550my Extinction Chart from Ward.jpg (1200x787, 405K)

30 years of heavy industry and not even 1C change. pfft. Trending up could mean natural or man made, there is no way to determine that by this chart.

Wow. One whole degree in 100 years. Never mind the fact that this is mere stochastic noise within a system whose mode spans hundreds of millennia. Why must we suffer these retarded UN shills again?

I heard Danish kikes melt if you get them hot enough.

Attached: 1540618098568.jpg (320x320, 17K)

READ THE Jow Forums STICKY THREAD YOU FAGGOT. This is an attribution fallacy.
Correlation does not equal causation.

Attached: PA.gif (400x204, 79K)

>use electricity for AC
>which largely comes from coal
>earth gets hotter from greenhouse gases caused by your AC
>earth becomes130 degrees
>"just turn the ac on"

Nothing is wrong we should just continue the way of this imaginary life we created

Holy fuck you can't be this retarded. Stop think with your feelings and face reality

Attached: 1518010565750.jpg (588x823, 109K)

He's been quite busy

>japan
nukes and fukusima. radioactivity kinda can warm up the area.

So you ARE Jewish then?

How do you feel about the dead kikes here in the US? Personally, I came in my white wife 5 times today to celebrate.

PLUMPF killing the world

Don't be a retard. That amounts to a single drop in an Olympic sized swimming pool. It's more likely to be underwater hydrothermal activity driving changes in deep ocean currents.

Remove memeflag, kike.