This Justifies White Genocide

Take a good hard look cuck.
You allowed this with ur mute cowardice.
Muslim women don't do this.
Now the mystery is solved.
Gott Strafe Aryans

Attached: 1540608348874.png (451x668, 547K)

Attached: housepet.jpg (1080x1733, 1.12M)

Yeh we should advocate for fucking 6 year olds that surely will solve the daddy issues that created this woman

It is over.

Compare fertility rates genius.

She kind of looks like a hapa

Fuck off dude. I love bitches that eat noodles out of the shitter. I dated a girl that would eat tortellini out of a porta-potty and her mouth was always blue.

Hey everybody this guy just argued fertility rates as why we should fuck 6 year olds, definitely follow his advice about a proper society.

>Muslim women don't do this
Um yeah they do, you are very blue pulled to not know women everywhere are hoes.

Lol triggered burger educated mystery meat goy.
Who's actually winning?
¿yo onions hablo español?

all she has to do is pee in that bowl and ill eat all those noodles like candies

That's fucking hot. It'd be better if I could piss and shit on her head while she's eating that ramen.

Attached: 1540235884474.jpg (249x250, 6K)

Pic or it didn't happen

Dude, she's s gook hapa.
This is actually more hygienic than ur average Chinese take out

>she
a mans gotta eat

White people are the inventors and originators of degeneracy and cringe.

America, what the fuck?

Attached: FA87B3B5-1D98-45C6-9BE2-57B1DAFAC25D.jpg (400x400, 37K)

You want to fuck 6 year old girls.
Ayyy those were different times even though my prophet's word is immortal and the only true word
You're a pedophile, just gas yourself.
And lol you are implying something about our invaders by citing a white latin based language, while you're proof of an unwanted inhabitant in a country that truly hates your rapist kind.
And that's saying something when your country was founded by people literally so bad that a country seeking to expand its empire globally put you in time out on your very own continent where the only humans there already incest raped and ate each other, in between escaping from animals that all have individualized ways of killing you.
Even jews didn't get expelled that far, and not only that but those criminal natives think that even you are too disgusting.
I congratulate you for even making it through the day knowing how much of an unwanted p.o.s. you are, that must take will power that i couldn't imagine.
All the while being a pedo, too.

kekked

she probably joos

If one goes as Rachel Dolezal for Halloween is it considered blackface?

Attached: fartingoutpickles.jpg (1200x800, 98K)