We live in a state of Tryanny

I know how fucked you are. You're living the life of a slave and you hate it. I did a Periscope. 35 of how we're all fucked.

Do you all want to build my ribbit idea?

Yes or no?

twitter.com/2020Lambright/status/1056776863039647744

Attached: ribbit.png (1038x672, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA
youtube.com/watch?v=vezr3dW4J5s&bpctr=1540803782
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you care?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 11.31.02 PM.png (606x792, 425K)

We need to find a way to fund this.

Attached: Lambrights_Ribbit_Idea.png (1200x900, 177K)

youtu.be/GBSjePLulrA

I tried sharing with anons a few months ago. Not even my work. Niggas dont know their rights, and cops are paid NOT TO

new strategy you piece of shit?

We already have our own Twitter you massive cumguzzling faggot. Its called Jow Forums.

You're retarded. If you manage to overcome all the hurdles and actually create it, you'll just get called "controlled opposition" by the same retards who call everything on our side "controlled opposition". You must be 18 or something if you still think you're able to do anything. The feds have so infected this community that they destroy the momentum of everything here by calling it "controlled opposition" to discourage any momentum or support. It's the same thing they did with WN1.0 in the 80s.

+ they're just lazy as fuck.

Once Jow Forums started a bunch of threads begging for someone to make a certain kind of site. I made it. They did a few threads more about how wonderful that was and the potential of it. Not one signed up user. It depended on user submissions, this was the entire point. lol

>new strategy you piece of shit?
Dude, I have feelings.

Why not just make a twitter version of Jow Forums where every post is searchable and on one single thread? Just make it a giant anonymous sticky thread but in a format like Twitter. Use paid tripfags to fund the site otherwise keep it anonymous.

You are welcome.

The lack of actual knowledge in this post is astonishing even for you, you fucking embarassment. Stop posting

>We already have our own Twitter you massive cumguzzling faggot. Its called Jow Forums.

Hold on.

First that's kind of a good point, and it's not twitter. If twitter wasn't suppressing free speech, I wouldn't be wanting to build this.

Jow Forums Jow Forums is not twitter, I'm the only guy in the world who name fags her. Don't you think a global name fagging twitter Jow Forums would be awesome? Everybody screaming anything they want from their mountaintops?

Let people say they want to kill, bomb or murder. People think it and if we don't let them speak their minds they will act out their frustrations when the Jack Dorsey's of the world take away their mountain tops.

My point is that we need a conservative owned, version of Twitter to take over the world from the communist new world order Zionist Mafia trying to own all the mountain tops. This is the moment where we stand for our freedoms and defend our territory or we let Communism win.

Help me give you a mountaintop to shout from. your mountaintop! You earned it, your grandfathers fought for it and for you to give up now is disrespectful to your superior DNA.

What would Adolf do? He wouldn't give up his mountaintop, that's for sure.

Attached: ourstruggle.jpg (1200x800, 257K)

Why should I listen to a guy who was against Trump and wants to run against him in 2020?

Like you do realize that the only 1/million chance the dems have at beating Trump is a Ross Perot type situation? I would hate for even the teeniest chance that you'd become some savior of the fringe conservative crowd and third party Trump into oblivion.

The problem with any twitter clone is that the only thing that was fun with twitter was to be able to trigger normalfags and zog celebrities. Whatever alternative you make just become a circlejerk for a very narrow demographic. The only solution to the faceberg, twitter etc. problem is state expropriation of what should be considered new public infrastructure. And the prerequisite for this is a completely new state structure. So for now just forget about social media.

>What would Adolf do?
I'd hope he wouldn't pander to the perceived demographic on a mongolian basketweaving form for sheckles and potential investors. How about you get some of the framework instead of getting us to do it for you with your name on the paperwork.

>The problem with any twitter clone is that the only thing that was fun with twitter was to be able to trigger normalfags and zog celebrities. Whatever alternative you make just become a circlejerk for a very narrow demographic. The only solution to the faceberg, twitter etc. problem is state expropriation of what should be considered new public infrastructure. And the prerequisite for this is a completely new state structure. So for now just forget about social media.

Nordic bro has good points. Let me think. Hold on...

>pander to the perceived demographic
Yes, I would pander. Is that wrong to give your people a platform to start a war for there freedom? NO of course not. It's the Right thing to do.

Hail Victory!

youtube.com/watch?v=vezr3dW4J5s&bpctr=1540803782

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 1.33.06 AM.png (955x751, 554K)

Stop being an ideas guy and make the damn thing if you want to see it happen.

>How about you get some of the frameworks instead of getting us to do it for you with your name on the paperwork.

I don't need your framework. I can do that.

I need funding to build the weapon to win our freedom.

If you want to subvert my efforts you're a communist.

Freedom will never be held down, freedom is like GOD, it's everywhere and it triumps over evil.

Attached: Mueller-03-006_front_large.jpg (800x532, 72K)

>Stop being an ideas guy and make the damn thing if you want to see it happen.

I have already made many things. I just need the money to build this one. Severs cost money! Freedom isn't free. it's paid for by people like you and me.!

OR

Fuck it and let the communist win. Either way, I'm trying my best risking my life and reputation to save the Western world from the communists. Laugh at me. Laugh all you like.

Attached: usvsthem.jpg (1604x912, 397K)

>Why should I listen to a guy who was against Trump and wants to run against him in 2020?

I'm not running against Trump. Trump will die or not run in 2020. You just don't know this.

Attached: IsraelswaronChristMuslims.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

You're just asking for hitler's twitter. This place isn't stormfront retard. The reason this place succeeds is because of the amount of extreme ideology that congregate. Trying to get stormfags means you're just going to get another stormfront. If you want to imitate this place and profit off it then you should try to understand it first faggot.

>If you want to subvert my efforts you're a communist.
>I need funding to build the weapon to win our freedom.
You're fucking retarded. Enjoy the inevitable half assed shit hole that dies with a whimper.

>You're just asking for hitler's twitter

You're wrong.

>try to understand it first faggot.
I'm new here. Sorry. Can you email me and we'll hash this out.

>You're fucking retarded. Enjoy the inevitable half assed shit hole that dies with a whimper.

You seem to need some counseling for your anger.

Attached: makeIsraelPalestineAgain.jpg (1191x463, 125K)

>You seem to need some counseling for your anger.
You need some sheckles from angry people just like me. See the difference?

>angry people just like me

If angry people like you can't see the value, die in a communist world. Not my problem.

Attached: treeoflifefalseflag.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

Goodnight!