WGTOW for ladies

Women are responding to MGTOW movement with their own WGTOW.

In the future I predict will will have two parties.

Men - republican
Women - democrat

The democrats will win.

The world will end in fire and ice.

fabiusmaximus.com/2018/10/28/girls-on-the-football-field-women-going-their-own-way-wgtow/

Attached: wgtow.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fabiusmaximus.com/2018/10/28/girls-on-the-football-field-women-going-their-own-way-wgtow/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rjY48tnpbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

This shows a complete lack of comprehension for how the world is. Notice trannies are near universally male to female. Notice that 80% of women end up with the top 20% of the men and the bottom 80% of men get the bottom 20% of women. There are no female incels they just get a brief period of time when a 7+/10 isn't willing to fuck them because they have better options immedietly available. Notice marriage laws are there to purposefully screw the husband over, not the other way around. You're fucking delusional.

But they were already doing this with feminism. MGTOW is a response to them going their own way in the first place.

Attached: 1535636255705.gif (245x184, 996K)

It's probably for the best if everyone goes their own way. Human interaction is overrated. By interacting with others, you're only inviting misery and dissapoint.

>wgtow logo is a roundabout
>they declare themselves completely self-centered, a circlejerk, and thinking in circles
Womeme should be not killed because that would end breeding, but replaced

They will give up as soon as the bills start piling up.

The only validation that women can experience is received from a man. While men can seek to feel validated through women, but also through hard work, acquiring knowledge, becoming strong, etc.
Women simply cannot function without the other sex while men can.

But married women overwhelmingly voted for Trump.

WGTOW until the rent is due

Cool story bro. Mybe they should all move to Lesbos?

That's a lot of garbage-infused shit to go through. What are even the tenets of WGTOW?

MGTOW's are practically "don't get married; don't let women take advantage of you" and everything else is pretty much do whatever you want.

The start of this article suggests that WGTOW is just some random women being too manly and/or having standards too high for her reality and therefore ending up alone? We call that involuntary celibacy.

WGTOW = post wall

Women Going to Obtain Welfare?

Attached: facebook dude.jpg (104x132, 7K)

Attached: 1512205892760.jpg (200x200, 10K)

>social beings who need constant validation want to be alone
I want to see how this ends

Attached: 1299842891.jpg (397x391, 68K)

women can not live alone, they need to be guided by men

and gave a little slap now and then

Thing is, women cannot go without sex. Men can handle not having intimacy, but women will be driven to madness if they go too long without sex.

Yeah ... this will last about 5 minutes until they need spiders killed or lightbulbs changed.

Truer words never spoken.

Too bad women who go their own way will hit the wall and find themselves offering little to no value to society.

There’s a reason second and first wave feminism were big on letting women make a choice between career and family, and first wave especially pushed family as the better option pretty hard.

The notion of WGTOW is laughable. You're not going your own way if you still rely on the state (male taxpayers) to survive. You're just trading dependence on a single man for men as a collective.

good
the best thing for men and women to do is just stay away from each other

Attached: 1532255113307.jpg (1074x1126, 474K)

Attached: 1539960625796.png (846x789, 494K)

if I slap them around while they're still warm does that count as CPR

No such thing, women have a perpetual want of male utility in a way that incentivizes them that does not exist in men.

Ergo, those women are more then anything, "alpha widows"

>fucked a really high status male
>hypergamy(hamster) tells them that's the standard they deserve
>hypergamy refuses to ever go below that status, or it sabotages all future relations

WGTOWs are just really broken women who likely still get laid for ONS

Attached: 1535514363595.jpg (512x768, 84K)

you mean miserable spinsterdom with the accompanying cat lady syndrome aka toxoplasmosis, cirrhosis of the liver, and hysterical nature due to hormone imbalance from decades of birth control pills and no children?

Why would Satan say this?

We’re going to see more and more women get sent their own way after failing to lock down an ever more elusive beta provider in her post wall years and it’s going to be glorious.

>women once again compying men.

They're already starting to crack, though. Women are cock-hungrier than ever.

Indeed the cracks are already beginning to show as the rate of “marriageable” men i.e. those who earn more than the woman continues to drop. Ironically women get hornier as they approach middle age while their sexual value plummets. We live in interesting times.

You know what's up. Not only that, but younger women, sick of their beta contemporaries, are starting to turn to older men more and more. More than usual, dude. We're going to have choices, my dude. We're going to turn into the choosers, not women.

>Women are responding to MGTOW movement with their own WGTOW.

This is the best news I have ever heard...!
Does this mean women are now going to leave men alone?

Attached: adam.jpg (320x202, 30K)

Women hate each other and can't keep themselves entertained much less pick a restaurant. This won't work for them.

women only want to go their own way if it is with men money trough the state.

Attached: 1539293514587.jpg (1109x1109, 306K)

It means women will pretend to quit men, but will really ramp up their efforts to get men. Some will "fast" from men for a while, but then come thundering back when they get a glimpse of the cat lady future they're preparing for themselves without a strong male influence in their lives.

Oh wow another instance of women literally stealing a man's idea, swapping a word, and calling it their own. Very epic.

you cant make this shit up!!!!!!

Attached: tom.jpg (68x68, 2K)

kek. Believing that a woman can be anything other than a parasyte.
There's a reason all lesbian pairings end in divorces, and that's because both expect the other to be the breadwinner.

It can't. Even extremely liberal women love men deep inside, I've seen it time and time again. Women love strength, just remember that.

>going their own way
>by participating with males in sports
What did they mean by this?

>>fucked a really high status male
>>hypergamy(hamster) tells them that's the standard they deserve
>>hypergamy refuses to ever go below that status, or it sabotages all future relations

In an hyper-authoritarian society, you could solve that problem, first, evalute men on a suite of metrics
>intelligence, financial success and charisma higher-weighted
>appearance (if they're not 2-minuses) lower-weighted)
and women on a different suite of metrics
>appearance higher-weighted
>mental fitness lower-weighted (if they're not completely insane)
Then, just make it illegal with severe penalties for men to fuck anyone who's more than one point lower-rated than themselves.

Fucking good. If they actually stop leeching of of males (unlikely) they will realize how fucked they are without us, and when they inevitably crawl back to us, we hold all the cards and they will have to do as we say.

kek

I'd rather testify that I can't give CPR than go to jail for sexual assault after saving the cunt's life.

That comic pisses me off, even without the Chad edit. How can you be so lacking in self-awareness as to not realise that it paints women as horribly entitled with impossible standards?

The fear is logical and rooted in reality. Men have been sued (and lost) for saving the lives of women doing CPR. That's what you get when you help dumb women, and when you let leftists infiltrate the Courts. At least some female reporters saw the writing on the wall, but the driverless car is going downhill too fast to stop it.
Be it a lesson for everybody: letting Commies into your group is fastest way to suicide and hell.

This clearly isn't true. If you've been here more than a couple hours you know the desperation of the man with no gf. Men yearn for intimacy the same as women.

Attached: 1539297083620.jpg (933x960, 195K)

Because theyre retarded half humans

Elaborate on how women would win in ANY field? Short of giving birth they are literally not needed for any role whatsoever

And that will change aswell.

No, they're right. Intimacy is the by product of the sexual drive, is all; sure it's nice, but it's incidental. And women orgasm differently than we do and since they NEED "intimacy" their dildos won't last them as long as they think.

>Women are responding to MGTOW movement with their own WGTOW

Let’s see how long this shit lasts for them

Attached: 12777FEC-35C6-403A-A9BD-EE2EEB91B93D.gif (675x227, 73K)

Attached: 192229-200.png (555x881, 78K)

Wrong. Since I stopped pursuing women and having gfs my quality of life has drastically improved.

Women are fucking horrible

Attached: 1540650187272.jpg (1024x682, 198K)

This, I don't really see a reason to interact with people without a reason. But many people like to do social gatherings just because, with no reason, and many people talk and talk without saying anything. It's fine if they do, but I don't bother myself with that.

Attached: 1535028648945.jpg (537x700, 60K)

Yes but we can last and thrive without it. Women cant. Hence why MGTOW is valid.

Just look the French Foreign legion. An armed force made up entirely of Men who agree to give up marriage, freedom, property and the company of women to serve a military institution. And its one of the most feared military units in the world renowned for its discipline and prowess.

Show me the female equivalent.

>fabiusmaximus.com/2018/10/28/girls-on-the-football-field-women-going-their-own-way-wgtow/
As if they haven't already gone astray for literal decades now. It'd be nice if when they went their own way, they'll leave our money alone.

Attached: cunt.png (800x597, 704K)

based

Which of the illuminati cards is that?

Hasn't women been doing that for decades? Feminism hasn't helped relations between the two genders at all. It's how we got to this point to begin with.

This, they're doing the equivalent of the "you cant fire me, i quit!" shtick

The cunt card.

I think this site is retarded.

>Human interaction is overrated. By interacting with others, you're only inviting misery and dissapoint.
Exactly. The less that I have to deal with people, the better. And that goes for Whites also.

>The democrats will win.
>The world will end in fire and ice.

if the democrats won and successfully oppressed men then those men would just emigrate. there are plenty of other countries outside the west. and those men would make this countries stronger and they would then invade and conquer the now man depleted western countries. patriarchy always win out over matriarchy because matriarchy can't stop men from defecting to other patriarchal countries.

More men will side with the women, than women will with the men

Face it, cucks - it was never a fight to begin with, you lost before it began

Attached: 6486169816.png (1920x1080, 725K)

>We’re going to see more and more women get sent their own way after failing to lock down an ever more elusive beta provider in her post wall years and it’s going to be glorious
Yeah. These modern "You Go Girl!" and "Eat, Pray, Love" cunts deserve it.

The modern woman

>sluts around
>doesnt want kids
>works for money to sustain their own hyperslut lifestyle

Women are already WGTOW

you're a fucking retard who thinks in dichotomies that are false.

Honestly I dont know why everyone is so triggered and try to discourage it by saying women cannot go WGTOW and stuff like that.
t. MGTOW

>women only want to go their own way if it is with men money trough the state.
Behind every strong and independent woman is a man to clean up her shit after she fucks everything up.

This. Literally what happened with Native American tribes

in the age of metoo you have to wait until she's clinically dead before touching her breasts, otherwise in 30 years when you're about to achieve the tantamount goal of your entire life this cunt will talk about how you raped her so hard that she couldn't even die in peace

>That comic pisses me off, even without the Chad edit. How can you be so lacking in self-awareness as to not realise that it paints women as horribly entitled with impossible standards?
Millennial Woes just put out a video on this very topic. He found himself as the the male in the above cartoon.

Oh no, all the whores and single moms will keep away from me, my life is ruined.

Attached: 1531197451563.jpg (650x417, 68K)

>Elaborate on how women would win in ANY field?
They can't. And if true equality existed in professional sports, there would be no female athletes.

Yea,don't worry about this.Women can't fix shit,can't build shit and can't think of shit beyond the next shopping trip, this is a joke.

you are either full of shit or a needy beta-minus.

Most of the women who actually need CPR are old and fat. That's why no one wants to touch them.

>women respond to men not having sex with them by not having sex with those men
Woah. They sure showed the mgtows alright. Now they should teach those pesky white supremacists a lesson by kicking all the niggers out.

Women are incapable of GOTW because they NEED the dick, especially BBC like mine. They can't survive without it.

>Intimacy is the by product of the sexual drive, is all; sure it's nice, but it's incidental. And women orgasm differently than we do and since they NEED "intimacy" their dildos won't last them as long as they think
Stardusk just put out a video explaining how men and women love differently. It's worth listening to, especially for all you /pol beta orbiter simps. Here: youtube.com/watch?v=9rjY48tnpbU

Women cant go without sex, this is a joke

>since I stopped acting like a faggot my life has been better
wew

Attached: feminism-until-its-hard.jpg (675x540, 42K)

legbeards have their own shit? Fookin ell. I thought every slut can get laid on tinder.

>Let’s see how long this shit lasts for them
It won't happen. Women are worse than Niggers when it comes to getting free gibs. They will never walk away from free shit. That's not part of female nature. Men have nothing to lose by walking away. Women do.

WGTOW will work. Ladies, let's just move to a desert island and create our own society free of men

Attached: accidental-experiment-patriarchy.jpg (1560x2744, 891K)

>women
>not parroting the opinions of men
Will we travel to a different dimension in the future?

>Since I stopped pursuing women and having gfs my quality of life has drastically improved.
Exactly. Many men say that after they decide to go their own way.

>Face it, cucks - it was never a fight to begin with, you lost before it began
the problem is that the MEGATOWELS think the fight is with women
it's not
it's with men who think women, or human life in general, are valuable
To correct the problem you have to kill the majority of humans on the earth then establish a society that forces men and women to compete mentally and physically in combat and self sufficiency for breeding rights so as to breed out the desire to live at others expense (feminism/femininity)

Attached: Jew.gif (320x292, 2.88M)

I always thought WGTOW was women whoring around while complaining about men being mean

only a stupid NPC cuck would believe that half of the human race (and the half that bears and rears its children) are worthless

Attached: full retard.png (466x466, 479K)

>wgtow
>just another name for crazy cat lady

I like MW a lot but that was cringe. While I knew he was a bit of an oddball he always struck me as fundamentally sensible and not the type to get done like that.

Literally impossible for women to go their own way. They need attention and social interaction from the opposite sex way more than men do.

Attached: women social media.png (720x623, 174K)

hahahaha. Is this the new name for spinsterdom?

let me mansplain something to femanons. don't go down that road of muh men suck because having a family is nice. yeah relationships suck but if you're not willing to take one for the team you'll end up being a cool wine aunt meme irl.

Attached: 6wubh3wes6i11.jpg (1904x1118, 186K)