How do you do it frens? How do you keep quiet in the face of obvious bullshit...

How do you do it frens? How do you keep quiet in the face of obvious bullshit? I work in a pretty “rough” field you could say. It’s near the top of the list of most dangerous working environments. I work with 20-30 others for a couple months at a time and most are hard as fuck but we still have faggots who cry “racist”, or “Nazi” or whatever at the slightest hint of anything Jow Forums related even in jest. They are blind to the truth, good goyim to the core.

>pic related

How do you do it, keep your power lever hidden without raging inside Jow Forums?

Attached: 5375DBF2-B9C0-4DA0-89F9-AE0A69C56E04.jpg (3886x2914, 2.32M)

by not talking to people at work. they're all leftists, you don't want to be talking to them anyways.

In America, it's illegal to reprimand/fire someone for their political views in some jobs, as long as it's an established political party's platform.

We live together for duration of work.

Imagine being Canada trying to complain about no freedom of speech. America is awaiting your legal immigration application.

Grow thicker skin

Move to Australia cunt

Are you accepting crotchety, conservative, white Engineers? Or are you full?

It’s pretty damn thick, but HR is going to have a raging hard on...

Never met any pc cucks like this in the oilfield, nuclear or fabrication industries

It’s one faggot stirring the pot, he’s the laughing stock of the crew but the whole “squeaky wheel” bullshit. Im waiting for his inevitable clusterfuck to happen and him to gtfo.

Where one of those green body suits and the governments computer servers can green screen you out like the ufos and Natzi aircraft

I was thinking about putting a sharpie swastika in my chest American history X like and hitting the common weight room?

it is just as bad in many work places m8

Dude, engineer? Apply to the US and make some big boy money. Not Canada Monopoly money.

Not true at all. It's not true in most places

I would need citizenship to work my industry in the US. Something you burgers got right there...No foreigners allowed.

Don't talk about Jow Forums at work, man. Canada is ruled by the king of cucks and his merry band of faggots and assholes. Someone voted for them, are you really surprised that there's so many whiny bitches around?

>"Counselling"
>"Development"
>"Improvement"
Why is such obvious brainwashing and slave training tolerated? It was better when you knew your boss was fucking you over and the feeling was mutual.

I’m not so much of a sperg to talk about Jow Forums at work. We got an Iranian guy who always cracks terrorist jokes, I called the one faggot a faggot cuz he was being a whiny bitch then asked buddy if he carries a suicide vest we could strap on buddy. The faggot got me wrote up in pic related, Iranian /b/ro laughed his ass off and says he never leaves home without it.

There are some things that should never intersect with your primary source of income.
Your politics, who you’re fucking and what kinky shit you’re doing to them, and everything you see on Jow Forums.

Your career has a purpose, and that purpose is to provide stability and enrich your life, so that you can take that money and live the life you desire, whether that be starting some kind of hippy faggot commune out in the sticks or trying to build a decent american home to put a wife in to raise your children.
Compartmentalize your shit and stop being an autist, you can’t support your principles if you meme yourself out of your job with your fat mouth.

The greatest joys in life and the best revenge come from LIVING WELL. When people around you are crashing and burning because they make shit life decisions and suffer consequences, smile, nod, and then go home and ink up your mail-in ballot with votes for all the policies that will cut off their idiot welfare.
Bask in the superiority of privacy. Prove your convictions by living them, not by being a meme autist at work.

The first rule of giving advice is to never offer it, wait to be asked for it, let those cucks live their own dumpster lives, don’t come down to their level to argue with them.