Kanye west

Kanye west

You know he's got a point.

Why isn't American advancing technology as fast as it did during the coal war?

US presdient should be flying around in something that shows American engineering and progress.

If you look at the planes design, it's got aerospikes something that very few planes have had introduce to date.

It would be a very interesting project for all theses so called engineering companys that build planes in the us for the army.

Attached: 105502579-1539306269766airplane-concept.1910x1000.png (1910x1000, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IYoAmvxyh1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

demographics are changing and with it our competence and iq

He does not.

Attached: CB89F3E3-FC16-41B8-85E0-52BFBEDC8100.gif (374x366, 1.65M)

>kanye west

Ironically, the answer to this nigger's question is his presence in the US.

Attached: 23547.jpg (569x428, 25K)

Boeing is doing prototyping for hydrogen-fueled aircraft.

Don Lemon is a faggot for saying that Kanye didn’t know what he was talking about when it came to that subject.

>no war, no reason to accelerate and invest in the best and brightest technology
>Why push the envelope when money can be made more easily in other ways
>Instead of encouraging humanity to unite and plush for the stars, we babysit people who haven’t evolved passed mud huts
>Average IQ is getting lower due to demographic shifts
Rly makes u think Kanye

i fucking love kanye

Attached: kanye.png (477x261, 197K)

>demographics are changing and with it our competence and iq
I'll be honest.

People have always unironically thought Americans to be crazy and idiotic but they certainly have a way with things and getting them done.

And that's my point, if you still are the greatest then begin programs to rapidly increase your technological progress otherwise.. china is waiting.

>Why isn't American advancing technology as fast as it did during the coal war?

Where have you been the last decade?

kek, I blame more mexicans more than blacks, but ya, you have a point.

america is on track to become majority mexican within 10-15 years

Because no one can figure out how to sell the idea of pumping money into military, space and technology research over welfare and healthcare to female voters.

That’s why we see Russia beginning to do this shit, because it’s clear it’s not really a democracy, putin is the new tzar and he can start getting shit done.

Radical new designs are insanely risky in the commercial airline industry. Even designing derivative stuff like the 777 is a huge risk.

Also high performance planes matter far less than high economy planes. The plane that costs the least to build, fuel, and maintain wins.

Well for one the rules of physics dont change when time goes by to accomodate movie standards of the day. Something that has been nearly perfected will be the same shape if the same physics are subjected to that certain object

Once you establish conditions like "fuel efficiency" and "ease of takeoff and landing" and "aerodynamicness" which can be optimized, there is only one optimum solution. What makes you think the current design isn't already near the optimum?

Robotic Chinks took all your engineering places.

IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO ADVANCE WHEN PEOPLE KEEP LOWERING THE BAR

Attached: neutral sad.jpg (1992x1610, 470K)

its the jews

Not just that
>academia is changing

Attached: 1517834767380.jpg (2423x1488, 799K)

DARPA does all kinds of cool shit then sits on it forever. There isn't exactly a lot of impetus for us to be fielding major advancements right now, there is no public arms race with world powers, beyond China and their naval shenanigans every once in a while.

The US has likely had fully functional scramjet engines for decades. We probably have extreme upper atmosphere delivery vehicles capable of carrying nuclear warheads. We probably have all kinds of strange shit right out of sci fi novels. None of it gets demoed because we're not actively trying to threaten another nuclear power.

Though I do agree DARPA should get more funding. Its one of the only things the government ever managed to get right. They produce results.
I'm just waiting for my artificial muscle suit and thermal energy harvesters.

>cold war
>American technology
>what is paperclip program

american, pffft these dumbasses are STILL reeling off the discoveries of first and second generation immigrants, Tesla SpaceX was speerheaded by a fucking African, lmao

we can't even produce a single f22 without some nazi machinery we stole from Germany during ww2

our education system has been a total joke

>coal war

Attached: zoolander.gif (625x284, 568K)

>during the coal war

One thing I will say, the entire F35 project needs to get vaporized 1984 style and it's every mention stripped from all records.
I mean there are really only so many times I'll believe the "yeah but it's got crazy shit you haven't seen" before I accept it's flaws and trillion fucking dollar budget.

>American engineering and progress

You mean what they bought and stole from Europe and Asia ?

MLK w/ a crown
Moloch?

>Academia changed
I think that's the real answer here.
- all the easy problems have been solved
- it's way less merit based now
- super political
- "diversity oriented" (((affirmative action)))
- funding has dried up in general
- we fucked ourselves with patent laws (but that's a whole separate issue)
- you need a giant corporation with 500 trained researchers to find anything "new" and it still might fail.
- outsourcing R&D is cheaper

If you thought we were idiots before just you wait

Necessity is the mother of invention and the West is fat and happy.

Attached: vpIFUzZw9UBf7eZ5HZJZhOBcRk_eX_JCTL8q5atvFYA.png (812x559, 531K)

America is full of the kind of people who populate Nigeria and Mexico. That's why America reflects those kinds of countries now. There is a limit to how long you can keep running on the fumes of the White people who built the country and its institutions. It's the same exact thing that happened to African colonies when Whitey left/was pushed out. None of the existing infrastructure was maintained or expanded upon. It just degraded and fell into disrepair until they were forced to let the Chinese fix it for them in exchange for the minerals they couldn't pull out of the ground themselves.

I want into plain like that!

Attached: 1538092205085.jpg (1462x1666, 330K)

>design by committee cluster fuck that has shit shoved in it from every Euro nation just for the sake of it
>doesn't work
>has outrageous maintenance requirements every couple of hours in the air
>worse than comparable platforms
>has been in beta testing so long that a whole new generation of aircraft will launch before its finally ironed out
>NG has in house designs that are better but they can't build anything with daddy DOD approval

inb4 boomer F35 shills show up and start defending the thing like its God's gift to man

our modern planes are apparently safer aerodynamically

Retarded design, even if we were to discover better propulsion systems, materials or related technologies planes will still be shaped like birds.

>a flying watermelon

>Why isn't American advancing technology as fast as it did during the [cold] war?
>Why isn't it as fast as during war
This fucking question contains it's own answer and anyone who thinks there's explanation needed beyond that, wake up

Yeah man but it's got this crazy tech you haven't seen yet.

Source: Dude trust me.

This NEET is so stoned!! Top fucking Kek man!!!!

is this the coal burner war of 2015 you're speaking of?

>Why isn't American advancing technology as fast
why the fuck should it? also kanye is a dumb nigger faggot. We would be on fucking mars by now with colonies if we didnt have to support all the fucking niggers and other non-white scum

our focus shifted from engineering to computers/electronics. Just look how much our society has changed in 15 years due to shit like smartphone/apps/smart everything

Because the retarded burgers made the mistake of winning the coal war, mate. Everything, literally everything has been worse ever since. Makes sense for Russia to go to shit, since we're the ones that collapsed, but the US also rapidly went to shit, although not as fast nor as deeply. Even unrelated shitholes in Africa or Middle East or whatever are suffering from either the vacuum left by the USSR or from the US abandoning them since there's no reason to keep them anymore or from the US literally raping them now that nobody can stop them. There's no arms race to fuel innovation, and there's no big bad enemy to rally your people against. The dumb fucks should have propped the failing USSR with all they had, instead they let it fall and doomed us all.

youtu.be/IYoAmvxyh1M

>Why isn't American advancing technology as fast as it did during the coal war?
Because of niggers like Kanye West

That's a fairly simple question to answer. Wars, be it openly or covertly, cause a great deal of technological competition to occur. Competition, necessity, and adversity gives rise to ingenuity. Currently we are in a stagnant state of being and anyone that tries to stir things up that isn't considered a victim by the cultural marxists is demonized and torn down.